Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:31:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why lot of countries do not allow to use Crpto?  (Read 4272 times)
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:31:02 AM

Lot of countries do not allow to use crypto currencies and they discourage using them. However as far as I feel, trading with crypto is not that harmful for the economy of the country. As an example, if a person has Eth and someone from another country needs to buy Eth, that buyer needs to pay the seller in terms of dollars. Then that seller needs to convert that Dollars to his native currency which means it creates a the demand for the native currency and increase the value of the currency. May be the government is unable to add a tax on such transactions but it is beneficial for the currency used in seller's country.
What do you think about that?
One of the most fundamental points about politics. All nations manage people in monetary and broadcasting laws. If you are free to trade, freely trade without going through any bank, this will make the government unable to manage the currency, inflation will occur

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:33:36 AM

Because the government of the country thinks that crypto will lead to money laundering and also as an illegal transaction. In my personal opinion, what governments need to do is to limit each user. And just give the honest users. Maybe that's just my opinion
Exactly, the government needs to release its own pennies. In addition to these measures of managing the coins, the transaction fee will be almost zero, with absolute security. Believe that crytocurrency will be the best solution to trading
Elips1

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:50:12 AM

thread like this I think has a lot to make, but I will answer your question. I think because every government has a different thinking for the currency crypto. therefore there are those who do not accept the crypto currency in the country, perhaps the reason is because the crypto currency can not be controlled.
Yes, because government wanted to manipulate the input and output of the cryptocurrencies, so that they can collect tax from it.
Actually, we are'nt refusing for the tax contribution from government but there are many corrupt and greedy members of the government that they always sake for their self interest.
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:34:36 AM

It has become a fear of many countries that the presence of crypto threatens the national economy, if crypto is legalized it has the potential to defeat fiat so that fiat is not used and this is a threat to the country's economy.
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:29:58 AM

Lot of countries do not allow to use crypto currencies and they discourage using them. However as far as I feel, trading with crypto is not that harmful for the economy of the country. As an example, if a person has Eth and someone from another country needs to buy Eth, that buyer needs to pay the seller in terms of dollars. Then that seller needs to convert that Dollars to his native currency which means it creates a the demand for the native currency and increase the value of the currency. May be the government is unable to add a tax on such transactions but it is beneficial for the currency used in seller's country.
I think that there is a way how the government is able to add a taxation system on the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency transactions, maybe they are just not enough developed right now to do that...
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:05:53 AM

Crypocurrencies are banned because they are an independent store of value, which is not submitted to fiat money inflation.

In my own opinion, cryptocurrencies are banned because there are some governments who are corrupted since bitcoins and altcoins is one good investment which another way to make money on the internet.
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:08:43 AM

It has become a fear of many countries that the presence of crypto threatens the national economy, if crypto is legalized it has the potential to defeat fiat so that fiat is not used and this is a threat to the country's economy.
Very reasonable, therefore many countries still deny or do not accept Bitcoin as a legitimate
means of payment. All countries still depend on fiat, they are not ready yet to use the Bitcoin.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:49:07 AM

I think that why bitcoin is not allow in other countries       because thier currency was covered by bitcoin because even its value as low it is not  well compared by other currency to its price. So that many countries does not allowing bitcoin to be thier payment system ang be thier currency. It will affect all things around the society . It also affect mostly to the people.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:52:01 AM

Very reasonable, therefore many countries still deny or do not accept Bitcoin as a legitimate
means of payment. All countries still depend on fiat, they are not ready yet to use the Bitcoin.

Bitcoin can also be use as money laundering. It can be use in illegal transactions. And that's the main reason why the Government don't allow people to use cryptos in their country.
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:59:26 AM

Crypocurrencies are banned because they are an independent store of value, which is not submitted to fiat money inflation.
I think they are afraid about the illegal used of bitcoins. The reason of Some countries who banned bitcoin is the continues of illegal trading and transactions in black market with use of bitcoin as a payment because we all know that bitcoin is hard to detect. I think they dont want that to happen to their country thats why they dont allow it.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
hatsoff2btc

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:53:23 AM

I think they are afraid about the illegal used of bitcoins. The reason of Some countries who banned bitcoin is the continues of illegal trading and transactions in black market with use of bitcoin as a payment because we all know that bitcoin is hard to detect. I think they dont want that to happen to their country thats why they dont allow it.
I think that every country has their own rules and regulation, they have their own policy which they have to follow. I think that most of the countries are not allowing their people to use bitcoin as they consider it not good for their economy, but I am sure that they will very soon change their decision about bitcoin and will let their people to start using bitcoin.
kingsmith002

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:43:13 AM

I think country do not allowed cryptocurrency because this is a reason or the fastest way to do a crime.For example they ask someone to kill someone they do it and then they payment sent to their bitcoin address.So, it has a very clear transaction without any one knowing that you are the mastermind of that crime.You are the someone to ask to kill the victim.
Muspion

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:56:59 AM

because the country has not legalized the crypto currency, so that the country does not have a legal rule that can guarantee its citizens in terms of crypto currency transactions
Eleanorrussell64

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:15:19 AM

I think that more and more countries are banned from selling or investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency because they fear that letting their bitcoin grow so strong in their country will have a direct impact on their economies.
Biomass

Activity: 44
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:29:34 AM

They want to protect their power. Cryptocurrencies is returning the power back to people.

Please consider my opinion through this story in the history: paper money and the collapse of Ho Dynasty in Vietnam (century XIII)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4845119.0

https://deeponion.org/#download
OWN DeepOnion - Tor Integrated - 100% Anonymous
===> SegWit Wallet Released Upgrade now <===
Camorra Dev

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:01:49 PM

I was better think that some countries are concerned about the economy and they are thinking that bitcoin can harm this and also because we're not having any good example of Bitcoin country used it still.
checkmatesir

Activity: 584

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:29:06 AM

A lot of counries do not allow cryptocurrency because digital currencies like Bitcoin operates with a decentralized system that is not regulated by central banks. This could create a great challenge for the financial system since digital currencies will not have a stable exchange rate that is controlled by the central bank
yeah it is also a reason for unaccepting crypto but I think that the big reason to ban crypto is that most of the countries are observing blockchain technology and when the complete their survey they will allow their people to trade in crypto. Gradually it will be centralized and the governments will deal crypto as their regular currency but it will take some time.

tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:18:08 AM

Many countries do not allow to use Crypto in their place because they are not yet ready to adopt any new online currency due to their lack of technology support unlike other country that are not legal to their country but they are accepted to use as a payment in any transaction they made like here in my country bitcoin is not yet legal but we can use it in any estabishments that Crypto is accepted.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:25:51 AM

not in country but i can say that they goverment didnt  want cryptocurrency and maybe because of the manipulation and goverments scared about that because theres a lot of people like newbies will going to loss money if they didnt know all about crypto and the big risk in here.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:01:23 AM

I think that more and more countries are banned from selling or investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency because they fear that letting their bitcoin grow so strong in their country will have a direct impact on their economies.
If that is the case, then those countries sure are very proactive. The number of bitcoin users in our world is so little that it's just a fraction more than 0%. On the other hand, I don't think it's the main reason why they are banning cryptocurrency in their country.

I think they are banning bitcoin and ICOs to prevent their people from losing money from investing. ICOs are mostly scams these days and bitcoin is very volatile. Those people's monetary loss are the country's loss too. They don't want people going bankrupt because they are gullible and got scammed by ICOs or got greedy in holding bitcoin that they held on to it too much that when they needed money, they had to sell at a low price.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: