Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:23:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ➤➤ [ANN][Bounty][FECO] FairEco - Trusted Crowdfunding Platform for the Community  (Read 3321 times)
FairEco_Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 12:10:21 AM

Hi, fellows.
I sold all my BTCs, someone showed me how to invest in this ICO, a super profitable coin, and we would be rich. We have no any other way!
Hi, We will announce the KYC method soon. If you prefer to take in our whitelist participants, please keep in touch with us.

And it's our pleasured to know that too.

Looking forward you to joining our community, you also discuss with us in our channels.

Telegram : https://t.me/faireco_io

Twitter : https://twitter.com/faireco_io

FairEco Team

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malbeck

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:29:13 AM

It looks really delicious. I'm happy with the active participation of developers and a quick feedback. I wish you luck in the development of the project and seriously think about purchasing
setpass

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:37:01 AM

We have purposely built FairEco, the Crowdfunding platform based on Blockchain technology, to create fair and trust platform for the community, enable Makers to have their dream practically with project management platform and allow Backers to join that dream with investment assurance.

From our study, we found that many projects in crowdfunding projects are fraudulent intentionally, fail to deliver as no control over project execution or Makers have full control over the project and no protection for the money that goes in one shot, no chance for Backers to protect their investment. Let us share what we discovered during our study.
Fundraising via Crowdfunding is a way to raise the fund from Backers who are interested and confident in good projects, in project that aim to solve and effect the society in positive way or impress with commitment of the Makers. In return, Backers would receive good products or services, along with Backers would get the chance to be the first group to use the products or services, which quite often these first group of users create acknowledgement to wide range of society. Crowdfunding statistic of year 2012–2015 [1] found that number of projects were increasing in every year. From statistic on 8 June 2018 [2] found that there are over $3,720,870,063 pledged to fundraising via Kickstarter platform and there are over 145,091 projects successfully funded.

As we look into various Crowdfunding projects, we found that many of the Makers terminate or unable to deliver project as promised. In addition to this, there are many people who use Crowdfunding to raise the fund with no intention to complete or deliver the projects, which is effect to Backers who lost, both, money and time in waiting for products and services from Makers. For example, in 2014, Artechnica [3] reported the project that did not deliver and terminate the project, as well as Reddit [4] confirmed that many well known projects, success in fundraising but terminate the project without notice. Hence, there is NO control over project execution once project started.

From the study of University of Pennsylvania found that over 35% of all Backers participated in the successful fund raised projects, are not satisfy with the projects that cannot deliver products or services as state, unable to follow the strategy or terminate the projects unexpected. This unsatisfied number of Backers is significantly increased years by years. 9% of all Kickstarter’s projects, who successfully raise the fund terminate the project or unable to deliver as planned. 8% of Backers of all projects did not receive anything in return, as well as the delay of the actual work comparing to the plan. From the same study explained in more details.
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:34:09 PM

I was wondering how have you commed with this idea,i think it is a big step forward by the fact that we will be able to control the investments made in the crowdsale events. Somehow it is the middle way. This is what it means an open minde and paing attention to the need of market.
FairEco_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 06:29:56 PM

It looks really delicious. I'm happy with the active participation of developers and a quick feedback. I wish you luck in the development of the project and seriously think about purchasing

Thanks a lots, Currently we are working hard to reach our promise at our milestones.

To get our our latest update you should join us at our social channels like twitter and telegram.

We also update our latest progress on medium site.

Hope to see you join us.

Have a good day.

FairEco Team
FairEco_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 02:26:06 AM

I was wondering how have you commed with this idea,i think it is a big step forward by the fact that we will be able to control the investments made in the crowdsale events. Somehow it is the middle way. This is what it means an open minde and paing attention to the need of market.

Thanks for interesting and trusting in our project.

We would like to provide the crowdfunding platform that could control the project without all of intermediaries.

We have seen many fraudulent situations in crowdfunding campaign, and they had lost more dollars in those scam projects.

We have researched hardly to solve this problem. After that we have publish this ideas through the worlds.

And we trusted this ideas are going to solve those problems immediately after we launch this platform.

By the way, we are looking for any suggestion or comment from people, If you have it please tell us at any social channel.

Have a good day, Sir.

FairEco Team
dentoku

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:34:27 AM

it seems like it takes a lot longer to really believe in this, the website is too simple and the information is not enough, although it has a total supply of quite a lot, but I cannot believe the price, hope the future gets better, I will keep seeing this
FairEco_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 02:06:19 AM

it seems like it takes a lot longer to really believe in this, the website is too simple and the information is not enough, although it has a total supply of quite a lot, but I cannot believe the price, hope the future gets better, I will keep seeing this

Thanks for interesting and your suggestion about our project.

We will keep more updating also improving our platform better not only technical terms also detail and marketing too.

Basically, we usually update our latest new at our twitter and medium site.

Please keep in touch with us at :

https://twitter.com/faireco_io

https://medium.com/@faireco/

Hope to see your more suggestion about us
Destined2bGreat

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:17:22 AM

Contract is sounds interesting, how much will 1 operation be as a minimum with your project?
WallaceCasey

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:25:21 AM

2018 it’s a year of EOS and decentralized exchange coins. It’s a new trend on crypto market which can give you x10 in next year.
FairEco_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 08:49:14 AM

Contract is sounds interesting, how much will 1 operation be as a minimum with your project?

Did you mean about operation cost in each project ?

Or the pledged money minimum in any project is required via the platform?
FairEco_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 02:53:40 PM

2018 it’s a year of EOS and decentralized exchange coins. It’s a new trend on crypto market which can give you x10 in next year.
Appreciate it about interested in our project.

We are putting all of efforts to do this project and also researching about the potential of crowdfunding platform too.

To reach our approach and our milestone.

Please come to join FairEco community and drive it better and better and better.

Thanks.

FairEco_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 01:28:27 AM

We'd updated our progress at medium site.

https://medium.com/@faireco/why-faireco-cfd3cfd3a5f4

Please follow us if you want to keep in touch with us.

FairEco Team
Will-Natsu

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:40:30 PM

Btw, its still good time to buy, the price will go up even more soon. Marketing will follow the platform release. Wish the developers good luck and success!
Jeff.Greaste

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:44:27 PM

Seems like a very interesting business, and everything that is trying to make crypto more convenient to actually use in everyday life has my vote. I’m in, for sure.
FairEco_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 06:20:16 AM

Btw, its still good time to buy, the price will go up even more soon. Marketing will follow the platform release. Wish the developers good luck and success!

Thank sir, We are alway keeping an eyes on the currently market situation too.

However, we also have contingency plan to encounter unexpected situation.

Have a great day Smiley

FairEco_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 10:53:59 AM

Seems like a very interesting business, and everything that is trying to make crypto more convenient to actually use in everyday life has my vote. I’m in, for sure.
Thank for interesting in our project sir. If you have any suggestion to make our platform efficiency. Please tell us at.

You can contact us any channels which suite for you. Smiley
FairEco_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 01:12:47 AM

Feel free to subscribe and join our community at telegram to get our latest update.

Telegram : https://t.me/faireco_io

We are warmly welcome everyone to change the crowdfunding community better together !!

-------------------------------------------------------

FairEco Team
Isinngulur

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:18:25 AM

Seems like it is one of the decent plan that has seen some development in the background before the release, instead of being one cheap copy of a copy. Catch my+1 to karma!
FairEco_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 04:54:26 AM

Seems like it is one of the decent plan that has seen some development in the background before the release, instead of being one cheap copy of a copy. Catch my+1 to karma!
In this year, We are trying development the FairEco platform and also proofing our conceptual too.

To experiment what we design and what we think to reach our first approach and milestone.

However, we are opening anybody comment and suggestion to give the platform better practical.

Thanks for your interesting in us Smiley

FairEco Team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: