Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:03:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Motivates you to Invest in Cryptocurrency?  (Read 39381 times)
brightMan

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:32:56 AM

Of course it is a possibility to earn profit here, even in the times of hardship people are keeping the hope that cryptocurrency will go up again and they will be highly beneficial because money is the greatest motivator around.
The future of this market is huge and I believe that if there is confidence and long-term investment in this market then the opportunities of investors remain open ahead. I am putting a lot of faith in this market so now I am buying more good and low value coins in the market.
Though the there are several coins which are available at low prices but those coins have no high potential that is enough to generate huge profit for you. If you desire for huge profitable source then you must choose the Bitcoin for your self though its price is high but it gives you the opportunity to buy on low price in its low market which is currently available so what are you waiting for.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:45:40 AM

The functionalities and the outstanding features of bitcoin is self explanatory of it's utility and importance over other form of currency or asset.  Bitcoin is superior in technology and it far more advance operation  and better for individual freedom and financial inclusion and security!

YoutubeChannel007

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:54:36 PM

The various technology and other things are pretty important.
churmerpe9

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:24:13 PM

The technology used in the bitcoins and mainly the blockchain one is too good.
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:50:29 PM

in my opinion investing in crypto is very profitable and safe as long as you can choose good projects and coins, see a lot of people who are successful in crpto I am motivated to invest in crypto.

Seconded. The very first thing that motivate to get involved in Cryptocurrencies and blockchain in the first place is the fact that I can actually get profit from my investments. I also believe this is also one of the major reasons why several individuals and funds are in crypto too. That's the primary reason by the way. The second one is because I have always wanted to be part of something big.

marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:03:05 PM

Honestly, many people seek cryptocurrency more because of its volatility. Whether they do it consciously or not, they wish to make large money quickly. This can happen only with a volatile market. Further, we find a lot of newbies even in this forum feeling bad that they lost money or they could not make money as value of BTC has not risen much especially with the expectations being high after the 2017 last quarter. Seeking such profits is not bad but before investing I feel there is a need to prioritize the needs that could be fulfilled with such an investment as BTC especially if you are looking to make money soon rather than keep BTC as a long term investment.

This very motivation and idea behind the investment will speak volumes on the reaction of the investors once the market is down. Strangely, many people do not sell when the market price is high and even when their purpose of investment will get fulfilled. They wait for the price to soar even higher. And if the value starts trickling down, they still hodl and wait for the price to move beyond the point where it had last peaked high. But again, when the market is in a steep downfall, instead of buying, many people will start panic selling and end up in loses. Many a time we find this even in the new threads and discussions even within our forum.

So what it is that makes you invest in crypto? Is it because it caught your fancy? Is it the volatility? Is it because there is a need to fulfil in your life? IS it because you are a day-trader? Or is it fun?

Me? Its because of money, because here In cryptos nothing Is impossible to make you earn a lot of money tthrough Investing with different coins, especially In bitcoin. And If I just came up here earlier way back 2009 tp 2010 where as the value of bitcoin was so low, I'll Invest It more. And probably I have now a thousands of bitcoin and might be one of the whales these days.
If you can anticipate the future, then surely you are not here, maybe you are at the moon. This market is always interesting and investors still have many opportunities so do not be too pessimistic about this market.
Sandy25

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:35:42 PM

I only invest in cryptocurrency when i know the big potetial of the project and thats what motivates me and the profit i will get upon trading im not big investor and im happy with small profit i get evrytime i roll my assets on exchange.. Just cant avoid sometimes just being left behind but keep holing is the key..
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:49:44 PM

Crypto is my passion where i feel motivated and spend hours continuously but dont get bore,Other hand crypto is best medium to invest or trade to gain quick income. Crypto is future of the world and we are lucky to get in crypto in early age,Cryptocurrency made life easier and encourage the freedom of financial activities you can make transactions over all the globe in just minutes.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:17:02 AM

I am motivated to make a profit and invest in such projects at an early stage of development, which can provide an opportunity to create a lot of capital to improve their standard of living!
If we talk about motivation and connects it to bitcoin, there is no other word comes in mind other than to earn money. People are getting into this risky world just to earn money from bitcoin. These people sometimes might have other intentions too but main and primary purpose for most of population is this. Still we have ultra legends who are working here for technology grasping.
little Phil
Copper Member

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 05:42:41 AM

What motivates me to invest in Cryptocurrencies? The current monetary system... I worked at the 5th biggest bank in Australia during the GFC, it is quite shocking how this system works and is designed to fail from the beginning. All attempts at managing these economies are ultimately about taking as long as we can to get to that point.
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:41:01 AM

I am motivated to make a profit and invest in such projects at an early stage of development, which can provide an opportunity to create a lot of capital to improve their standard of living!
If we talk about motivation and connects it to bitcoin, there is no other word comes in mind other than to earn money. People are getting into this risky world just to earn money from bitcoin. These people sometimes might have other intentions too but main and primary purpose for most of population is this. Still we have ultra legends who are working here for technology grasping.

Thats the main goal for sure, that is to earn money. I tend to invest in cryptocurrency because of the technology behind it. I joined several ICO's hold until now but most of them I lost Cheesy  As of now, most of the trader/investor here are very cautious and lost some appetite on ICO's or some on a lie low and on look out for a new solid ICO's that is serious enough of the project.
Charles_Summers

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:42:43 AM

Honestly, for me, it is all about the future. I believe strongly that cryptocurrencies are gonna be mainstream in the future. It might not happen right now or soonest. But it seems like it will eventually. And I do not want to be late to the party. I believe I can still be considered early as regards to the time I started investing. So, this is my major motivation. I do not like to miss out on profitable opportunities. Especially when I had the information and the chance.
Ourplealis

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:25:13 AM

Some level of volatility is good for cryptocurrencies, it helps for a good day trading session. I am motivated to invest in cryptos because of the potential for huge growth
Volatility is good and bad and can be taken in both positive and negative aspects. Its good if you are a day trader or short term trader as you can get nice profits from it.
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 10:59:29 AM

My motivation for investing in crypto currencies is that I want to have savings for the future of my family, so that their lives and finances will be guaranteed and my family is my motivation to succeed in the crypto currency.
Polkadott

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:26:47 AM

in investing in crypto I want to get other benefits, because I know that besides being a crypto digital currency it is also one of the assets for the future
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:38:46 AM

To be sincere, making money is my first and major motivation for using cryptocurrency, and without a pinch of salt is the same to very many of us,if we remove been a source of income from our work on cryptocurrency, many of us will find our ways out. Even though there are some other benefits.
Yramesor0

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:13:07 PM

To help my family enjoy a better life and give my children a good education is what motivates me to join and invest in cryptocurrency. And aside from that, I want to help others with the benefits I get from crypto by sharing the basic needs to children and the needy and even teaching and encouraging others to join cryptocurrency.
Adrin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:17:29 PM

Time and money. Yes. I can make a huge profit in a short time which is impossible to make from any job or any others business. No one controller, No scam, No order or objection is fact here. Only one king that’s me! Besides its world availability make me involved with it. I see too many people work in this market and my some friends make a huge money from here so I want to start cryptocurrency business. 
cuurtissss

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 09:37:49 AM

Nothing really motivates except the fact of earning some good money.
Xiahouyuan

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:41:20 AM

The reason that motivated me to invest in cryptocurrencies was from my friends, because I saw that most of them made money by investing in cryption!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: