Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:13:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][exchange] alcurex v2.0.1  (Read 152604 times)
MCR (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 06:35:05 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2014, 07:46:31 PM by MCR

We have added a simple share profit calculator, which you can use to calculate how much you will get for your investment.
http://alcurex.info/share-profit-calculator/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:12:07 PM

We have added a simple share profit calculator, which you can use to calculate how much you will get for your investment. You will need to add the amount of total shares owned by public manually.

what kind of data can we input there that are concrete now? As of right now, everything is in the air.:

Your BTC investment amount                    [this is the only thing we can be sure of since it will be our input ]
Shares total sold out                                 NO clue, could be 1000, or could be 1,000,000
alcurEX est. total profit/month                   NO clue at all.

We don't know how many shares you are actually going to give out. So far it seems that full shares are available. at .001 a share and 1 million avaiable.. you guys are going to be some reach guys.  this will be 1000 BTC on only shares.. WOW.  You want us to invest 1000BTC but provide us no info at all

and then there is the alcurEX est. total profit/month ..... what will this be?
blueangel01

Activity: 406

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:37:29 PM

Ok i am now one the biggest holder of ALCUREX... i say we put Mintcoin on this exchange.

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
halibit
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:17:53 PM

Ok i am now one the biggest holder of ALCUREX... i say we put Mintcoin on this exchange.
Don't know mintcoin. Need to check.
Let see our shares after sale is off  Cool
MCR (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 08:26:05 PM

We have added a simple share profit calculator, which you can use to calculate how much you will get for your investment. You will need to add the amount of total shares owned by public manually.

what kind of data can we input there that are concrete now? As of right now, everything is in the air.:

Your BTC investment amount                    [this is the only thing we can be sure of since it will be our input ]
Shares total sold out                                 NO clue, could be 1000, or could be 1,000,000

We don't know how many shares you are actually going to give out. So far it seems that full shares are available. at .001 a share and 1 million avaiable.. you guys are going to be some reach guys.  this will be 1000 BTC on only shares.. WOW.  You want us to invest 1000BTC but provide us no info at all

Apparently you didn't read the OP. In short terms: We're selling 25% of all shares right now, but due to the way Cryptostocks works we'll have to put 1 million shares (because we don't expect to sell this many shares) and we'll destroy any extra shares once the IPO is over. And the calculator page now gets the amount of shares automatically from cryptostocks. You can put the amount of BTC you'd like to invest and the calculator gives you info on what the percentage on each of your share is so far. This changes as more shares are sold, since 50% is shared by public shareholders. There are also BTC estimates that show much you BTC you get with your shares if the exchange earns a specific amount. The calculator is mainly so you can easily count how much each share currently is in percents. Feel free to ask if there's something you don't understand or you'd like to know.
Read below to understand better:

how alcurEX shares work

The amount of total shares sold at start is 25% of all total shares and 50% of all shares ever to be sold to public.
No matter how many shares are sold or exist, public co-owners will still always get 50% of the profit alcurEX exchange makes.
The amount each share gets is in relation to how many shares are held publicly.
The amount of shares available for buying at the start is unlimited and will determine how many shares there will be in total.

example

If 50 shares are sold at start, the total amount will then be 200 shares, because the 50 shares sold are 25% of total shares.
If 100 shares are sold, then the total amount will be 400, etc.
If 50 shares are held publicly, then the amount each share gets is 1%, as public co-owners ALWAYS get 50% of the profit alcurEX exchange makes.

How the shares work in practice at Cryptostocks

Due to the way Cryptostocks works and how our shares work, we will be at first selling a large amount of shares that we don't expect to be completely sold.
The site will then destroy any amount of shares over the amount that should exist, which is 2x, leaving the site with 50% of all shares.
25% in public ownership and 25% in our ownership. This in practice when sharing profits shares it 50% to us and 50% to other shareholders.
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:58:36 PM

Apparently you didn't read the OP. In short terms: We're selling 25% of all shares right now, but due to the way Cryptostocks works we'll have to put 1 million shares (because we don't expect to sell this many shares) and we'll destroy any extra shares once the IPO is over. And the calculator page now gets the amount of shares automatically from cryptostocks. You can put the amount of BTC you'd like to invest and the calculator gives you info on what the percentage on each of your share is so far. This changes as more shares are sold, since 50% is shared by public shareholders. There are also BTC estimates that show much you BTC you get with your shares if the exchange earns a specific amount. The calculator is mainly so you can easily count how much each share currently is in percents. Feel free to ask if there's something you don't understand or you'd like to know.

how alcurEX shares work

The amount of total shares sold at start is 25% of all total shares and 50% of all shares ever to be sold to public.
No matter how many shares are sold or exist, public co-owners will still always get 50% of the profit alcurEX exchange makes.
The amount of shares available for buying at the start is unlimited and will determine how many shares there will be in total.

example

If 50 shares are sold at start, the total amount will then be 200 shares, because the 50 shares sold are 25% of total shares.
If 50 shares are held publicly, then the amount each share gets is 1%, as public co-owners ALWAYS get 50% of the profit alcurEX exchange makes.

Due to the way Cryptostocks works and how our shares work, we will be at first selling a large amount of shares that we don't expect to be completely sold.
The site will then destroy any amount of shares over the amount that should exist, which is 2x, leaving the site with 50% of all shares.
25% in public ownership and 25% in our ownership. This in practice when sharing profits shares it 50% to us and 50% to other shareholders.

i understand this somewhat. What i asked is that you have 1 millions shares out at cryptostocks. You explain that you have to place 1mil due to the cryptostocks limitation.Whats is blocking you from sharing only what you want to share? You state you will only sell %25 of those shares So the Max shares to be bought would will be 250,000 at the end? is that a hard cap, or are you going to say opps if more then those sharing keep getting bought?

Hold long will the IPO last? until you share 250,000 shares? or until you sell 500,000 ? Wink

If you do only share a maximum of 250,000 shares. where will the BC go? That will be a 250 bounty. Where are you going to use it?
MCR (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 10:12:33 PM

how alcurEX shares work

example

i understand this somewhat. What i asked is that you have 1 millions shares out at cryptostocks. You explain that you have to place 1mil due to the cryptostocks limitation.Whats is blocking you from sharing only what you want to share? You state you will only sell %25 of those shares So the Max shares to be bought would will be 250,000 at the end? is that a hard cap, or are you going to say opps if more then those sharing keep getting bought?

Hold long will the IPO last? until you share 250,000 shares? or until you sell 500,000 ? Wink

If you do only share a maximum of 250,000 shares. where will the BC go? That will be a 250 bounty. Where are you going to use it?

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

how alcurEX shares work

example

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

So if the sale was to end right now, the total amount of shares would be 14812, since 3703 (the amount that has been sold so far) would be 25% of the shares. The sale ends when the exchange is launched, which is by the end of this month.
lemfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:08:17 AM

bought some  Grin

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:05:13 AM

thank you but i feel like you are repeating the same thing all over again. My question is simple.. is there a limit cap to the shares?

are you selling all 1 million shares that are available on the exchange if the demand for it before the exchange opens?

blueangel01

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:54:12 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2014, 06:22:48 AM by blueangel01

I think it would really help if we knows the backgrounds of the devs behind this projects, also their achievements. I would like to know if they are creative enough to get ahead of the other 100 exchanges out there.

Let see our shares after sale is off  Cool

Sure... its on. i have 5% for now  Wink

halibit
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 06:26:18 AM

I think it would really help if we knows the backgrounds of the devs behind this projects, also their achievements. I would like to know if they are creative enough to get ahead of the other 100 exchanges out there.

Let see our shares after sale is off  Cool

Sure... its on. i have 5% for now  Wink
Oh boy  Shocked
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 06:41:05 AM

thank you but i feel like you are repeating the same thing all over again. My question is simple.. is there a limit cap to the shares?

are you selling all 1 million shares that are available on the exchange if the demand for it before the exchange opens?

Actually I like they don't claim how worthy exchange will be.
Buyers will do that. As much shares we buy, that much shares will be.

So, I think I'm right if I say: there is limit 1MIL shares you can buy.
But only sold shares will stay and unsolded will deleted end of this month.
No matter how many is sold, it will be 25% of all shares ever.

again. so there is a possibility that the whole 1 million shares can be bought right?
halibit
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 06:43:42 AM

again. so there is a possibility that the whole 1 million shares can be bought right?
Sure. It is on sale.
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 06:55:13 AM

Sure. It is on sale.

So there is a total buy in sale of 1000 BTC for these shares... yeah.. 

bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:10:53 AM

Sure. It is on sale.

So there is a total buy in sale of 1000 BTC for these shares... yeah..  

If you want to, but there is no reason to buy 1MIL shares right now (exept if you want to make sure no one else don't get any shares more), if you can get same ~90-100% with 100,000 shares.
I mean because only sold shares will stay, right now you will get practically same owning part with 100,000 shares than with 1MIL shares (9,000 paid so far)
(With 100K you'll get 90% and with 1MIL you'll get 99,nn%)

oh i understand this. and i won't. But in case there is a huge influx of people and they buy and buy and buy without proper explaination then the more shares are bought the less is the ROI for us.

Some people have invested 10,000 shares so far. That is 10 BTCs for this IPO already with absolutely no proper info or expectation details. So of course they will sell shit more shares. So be prepared to loose money :/
theomoplatapus

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 08:01:32 AM

I second the notion for the focus on 2nd gen coins.

#Bitcoin
MCR (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 02:50:42 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2014, 03:04:56 PM by MCR

We have updated the share profit calculator to now automatically get the amount of shares from Crypstostocks.
Almost 10,000 shares sold so far!
stas

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:18:19 PM

We are taking suggestions if there are any coins you would like to see on alcurEX.

Hi!
I personally would like to see ZEUS coin(ZEU) hit an exchange. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=308741.0)
A nice coin with a very smooth client. Never got the attention it should have.
I believe many will be glad to see it hit your exchange. (which will be the first one)
Thanks.

P.S. By the way I have bought some of alcurEX shares to support you.

Stas

MCR (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 03:53:44 PM

We are taking suggestions if there are any coins you would like to see on alcurEX.

Hi!
I personally would like to see ZEUS coin(ZEU) hit an exchange. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=308741.0)
I believe many will be glad to see it hit your exchange. (which will be the first one)
Thanks.

Stas
We are always glad to consider non-premined coins.
blueangel01

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:39:04 PM

Hi!
Thanks.

Stas
We are always glad to consider non-premined coins.

What about PMC? its 100% premined but its unique.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: