Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 11:39:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Give you Confidence About cryptos?  (Read 484 times)
Sergey698698

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:56:41 PM

I am sure that cryptocurrency is the beginning of something very big.I don't think that this year, the cryptocurrency will be out of our lives forever.
shabinmathew23

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:28:36 PM

price  may increase in future if more people start thinking about crypto and start using it and with proper regulations in every country
yavorskiy616

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:37:26 PM

hello gives me confidence in tomorrow is good news and the introduction of blockchain in Japan and China.
fumblingperch

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:32:29 PM

I think that now a lot of people are waiting for growth. The most frightening thing is that the market has been falling for 8 months. If you start a bull market, then people will again begin to believe in cryptocurrency, and will also begin to invest in it. It's funny that people are willing to wait until, for example, Bitcoin reaches a price of 9000 dollars and then they will invest in It.

mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:59:23 PM

Being a crypto I can say that our future is very bright. Have a confidence in yourself do the research properly take wise decision . Soon that time will come when crypto currency will be accepted by all over the world.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:04:18 PM

I have heard a lot of people crying that cryptos will die or go to zero one day,

But I don't believe them. Ask your self this simple question? Why is that big institutions are investing millions of dollars in cryptos?

Cryptos is a long term investment, Just take a moment and think about cryptos in five years time to come?

I want to hear from the community members, What actually Gives you confidence about cryptos at the moment?

Share your thoughts so that we can motivate other members.

It's not cryptocurrencies that bring me confidence, but the innovation behind the cryptocurrency which I think speaks for it self. I think blockchain is an excellent solution to age old problems, that not only we face financially, but as a society. The blockchain makes ledgers publicly accessible and transparent. Everything upon the chain is uniquely recorded for the record.
   I personally see my investment being in the blockchain, not cryptocurrencies themselves.

Just my two cents.

maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:12:29 PM

I am sure that cryptocurrency is the beginning of something very big.I don't think that this year, the cryptocurrency will be out of our lives forever.

I absolutely agree that crypto is going to make big changes in currency world. Crypto offeres, Low fees, instant speeds and almost no barrier to entry.
But currently crypto market is bit down but i hope it will boom and will give confidence in crypto world...

Am I spamming? Report me!
vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:27:18 PM

Crypto are a global currency and also an asset, and I believe in the future that crypto will be even greater. I doubt those who say crypto will die.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:29:18 PM

it's true and crypto is the future of all of us that is very good for the future. because now we can be fast rich in crypto, especially in the future we can get more rich than before
trobbert

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:30:06 PM

Decentralization, anonymity and new technology make me confident about crypto.
I also admire increasing number of ICOs and G8 and SEC discussions about crypto.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:39:45 PM

basically not all cryptos are safe because most of them are only scam that will take your money and wont give you any return after you buy or invest on them , so im only confident on some cryptos like bitcoin and etherium because these two examples are already tested for years .

im confident that i can always get a return for my invested capital .

many people also invest in cryptos but they get easily discourage whenever they see that the market is falling . these people are not really confident enough and they should  leave the crypto scene for their own safety .
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:42:25 PM

I got more than confident from joined the cryptocurreny and always behind to support how bitcoin or altcoin giving profit and make us be success at the future. I have seen how much I got lucky and my money was increase after become cryptocurrency member.
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:44:42 PM

When I first joined cryptocurrency I read a lot about it and I made sure I know in what I make my investment and ever since than I am confident no matter what happens with the prices
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:58:41 PM

-snip-
I want to hear from the community members, What actually Gives you confidence about cryptos at the moment?

Since I've been here for some time and followed the development of crypto currency for years, I'm pretty sure crypto will continue to develop very positively. There have been times when people have written, crypto will die and yet we are still here and everything is good. So I think it's gonna be the same this time. The times, in which the price falls, are not beautiful and they can last long, but at some point it went again with the price up and I'm sure the same thing will happen again. So you should wait and see and keep calm. Everything will certainly get better again someday.  Wink
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:59:20 PM

More than 40% of the world population is involved in cryptocurrency trades and the people who newly read about cryptocurrency are also getting involved in the market.
So we can say the cryptocurrency is achieving more strength everyday
edulord

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:03:15 PM

For me, what gives me confidence about cryptocurrency is the fact that I know I can make reasonable profit from it if I am right with decisions of coin/projects that I invest in because no matter how much the market falls, I am sure it will definitely rise higher. I can easily buy a coin when it is low, hold and wait to sell when it is high.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:03:28 PM

I have heard a lot of people crying that cryptos will die or go to zero one day,

But I don't believe them. Ask your self this simple question? Why is that big institutions are investing millions of dollars in cryptos?

Cryptos is a long term investment, Just take a moment and think about cryptos in five years time to come?

the ups and downs of prices are normal if for experienced traders. surely they have become accustomed to this and accept it calmly. because crypto is fluctuating where prices can change significantly over time without us knowing. but for those who are new to crypto or just joined the crypto world this is hard to accept and things that disrupt crypto. my advice remains to believe in the development of crypto in the future and is always optimistic if you want to succeed with crypto.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 03:14:43 PM

I am having much confidence on cryptos and I can also see the future in crypto, I know that Crypto has been discussing for a long time but Crypto has legalized in some countries.

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:17:52 PM

Cryptocurrency backed by a great technology which does not allow it to decrease to zero. Many shitcoins obviously will be worth nothing but the major cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or Ethereum will growth. But I do not think that they will growth this year.
febrian1705

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:18:58 PM

when you say the crypto market will die when investors and the community stop ...
in my opinion that won't happen because blockchain technology must have prepared all of that when it happened ...
so I am sure that the world of crpto will continue to grow
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: