Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:58:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would There Be Enough Room in the Future for all these Digital Currencies?  (Read 390 times)
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:31:25 AM

The world of cryptocurrencies truly fascinates me. How can it not? I’ve never seen so many people this excited about the concept of virtual currency before. Even the dialogues in this forum are very dynamic and of course, informative (I might have picked a few tips here and there Smiley). I know these coins have proven to be very good investments and I’ve read so many success stories already about people making a huge profit out of this.
But would there be enough space for all these ICOs and coins to co-exist? Do we need this many coins? Or are you foreseeing a future where we will be using only one virtual currency?

No, that is why most of them should be eleminated. The huge amount of investment options slows the entire process of market growth. It needs to be changed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:31:42 AM

There is no chance of fitting and 90% of ICOs are already dead and aproximately 8% to come. 2% of living tokens will fit the new world perfectly, there is no doubt.

indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 08:30:27 AM

I don't think, in the end when indeed the world really want to admit the crypto then only some will be the best crypto can grow so large and growing. the rest is just going to be mediocre and crypto not uncommon which died. This certainly will also be proportional to the emergence of many new cryptos also would be able to deliver new innovations and adding variations on the market.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:01:02 PM

In the future, a huge number of cryptocurrencies will have a place to grow more and more. Currently, we see that cryptography is widely distributed in all areas of business. The number of participants increases significantly. This is proof that the cryptocurrency has a great prospect.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:13:38 PM

if I talk about technology and its uses, I have my own belief that cryptocurrency will have a place. when viewed from current technological developments in the field of technology, many technologies use file as evidence and others. so I think Crypto will compete and be useful for transaction tools in the digital world
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:22:42 PM

if I talk about technology and its uses, I have my own belief that cryptocurrency will have a place. when viewed from current technological developments in the field of technology, many technologies use file as evidence and others. so I think Crypto will compete and be useful for transaction tools in the digital world
But this would only implies or applies into some coins only which do really have that kind of benefit or usage that can really be useful to people and the
rest is just a pure trash.If we do try to look at on the current numbers I don't see for them to be relevant to exist. Blockchain tech is really innovative and sooner
or later we will really see a great adoption on most sectors.

apitico

Activity: 571
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:02:22 PM

I think it fascinates people so much because they just want to make as much money as possible and that is why they delve into the essence of cryptocurrency and what and how it works.

Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:29:17 PM

No, I think that in the future we will not limit ourselves to the use of one coin. All coins are individual and used in a certain area. If in the future we can actively use crypto and blockchain technology, we will need a few coins.

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:49:43 PM

There is not enough space in the market even right now for most of the coins that exist, this is why we see such a high failure rate among coins, however the recent bull market was so extreme that many scammers still got incredible profits out of their failed projects and they are deciding that they are willing to try to keep creating useless projects because the money that they can make is simply too tempting and they are not willing to leaved it there for honest projects.
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:55:52 AM

The world of cryptocurrencies truly fascinates me. How can it not? I’ve never seen so many people this excited about the concept of virtual currency before. Even the dialogues in this forum are very dynamic and of course, informative (I might have picked a few tips here and there Smiley). I know these coins have proven to be very good investments and I’ve read so many success stories already about people making a huge profit out of this.
But would there be enough space for all these ICOs and coins to co-exist? Do we need this many coins? Or are you foreseeing a future where we will be using only one virtual currency?

There is, therefore, most of them to be destroyed. A huge number of investment options slows down the entire process of growth of the market. This must change.
Argoo

Activity: 2254
Merit: 223

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:19:59 AM

Of course, in the future there will be a lot of cryptocurrency. Probably a lot more than there is now. Their application is very diverse, so each of them will occupy a niche in our physical world. However, this process will be very long and difficult, since governments are generally not interested in implementing decentralized cryptocurrency.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:24:46 AM

This is not the case. I don't think most of the cryptocurrencies on the market have any use value. They can only be used as investment products. I think that future cryptocurrencies can be used as a payment method for the Internet, not for transactions. !

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Luna0120

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:24:19 AM

Most of the existing tokens are merely copies. I mean, you can not be sure of any of them, because five or even 10 tokens can have the same goal.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:29:35 AM

We don't know the future will be like what to crypto. but to see the associated function coins crypto in the future I think it all depends with the capabilities of the platform. If could team up with real industry in the world I think is not closing the possibility of some coins can be used for payment in the future.

StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:38:00 AM

Many of this Coin will definitely go. Not all can stand the test of time.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:47:09 AM

We have so much and enough cryptocurrency in our midst that I think there is no need to create more of it, this is the reason why investors are not investing in all the ICO that are coming around, they only pick those who are likely to succeed and investors are getting wiser now, thereby eliminating duplicate project from ICO.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
nemesio

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:17:39 PM

Likely to fit there, and 90% the ICO are already dead, and about 8% ahead. There is no doubt that the 2% of live counters fit perfectly into the new world.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:37:10 PM

We have so much and enough cryptocurrency in our midst that I think there is no need to create more of it, this is the reason why investors are not investing in all the ICO that are coming around, they only pick those who are likely to succeed and investors are getting wiser now, thereby eliminating duplicate project from ICO.
Youre wrong the current situation for the all crypto right now basically the same as stock market, some project could hold on and the majority will fail, just a nature selection, you're just too paranoid without realizing that if all the project succeed there's no word poor people because the would throw all the money to this thing.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:43:00 PM

We have a big world and so many project than can be develop.
There will be more rooms for cryptocurrency to come in this community.
merchant should have their own ICO to support their businesses, blockchain should be also use  for their file keeping.
MegaPost

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:52:05 PM

I do not see any place in the future for any token, while some of them will not be stable. I mean, the only obstacle for the majority of tokens is high volatility.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: