Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:41:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Application For Merit Source [Philippines Local Board]  (Read 19689 times)
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:30:18 PM

May I ask if there is a hint whether our candidate is accepted or not? I am just wondering how this approval of merit sources works.
Actually I don't have any idea how it is done. But in my opinion I think it is done via PM or announced publicly. Either way, what's important is our applicant's get accepted in time.

404 Not Found

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 02:59:18 AM

To give you guys an update, there is still no movement or any communication about my application. Hopefully soon it would be processed so I could give more to the forum.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Yokonaumiyaki000

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:23:17 AM

To give you guys an update, there is still no movement or any communication about my application. Hopefully soon it would be processed so I could give more to the forum.
Rooting for you sir! It would be really nice if there would be a merit source on our local board, and afaik there's no current Ph native merit source, if you'd be the first, please give to those only who deserve, thanks and goodluck!
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 07:51:44 AM

Rooting for you sir! It would be really nice if there would be a merit source on our local board, and afaik there's no current Ph native merit source, if you'd be the first, please give to those only who deserve, thanks and goodluck!
Thank you for all the appreciation and support. No worries, it would be given to the people who deserves it.

Bumping my application.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 03:43:50 AM

Thank you for all the appreciation and support. No worries, it would be given to the people who deserves it.

Bumping my application.

I recently viewed the Application of F2b from France. Here's the link; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4899677.msg44215584#msg44215584

Hoping for the best to both of you. I've also seen what Piggy said;

is going to be more 3 to 4 month to what i have seen so far, in general we sure need more sources in the local sections.
Let's wait more time and be patient, I know that your app. will be accepted.
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 02:33:53 AM

~snip

I recently viewed the Application of F2b from France. Here's the link; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4899677.msg44215584#msg44215584

Hoping for the best to both of you. I've also seen what Piggy said;

is going to be more 3 to 4 month to what i have seen so far, in general we sure need more sources in the local sections.
Let's wait more time and be patient, I know that your app. will be accepted.

That's a great update at least there would be a timeframe in a way. We can never be sure about it but no matter, as long as I'm active. Always am  Cool

Let's be patient  Grin

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:41:30 AM

Hey, crwth bumping your Merit Source Application cause I I felt pity for those people who are exerting much effort just to contribute in our local. I want to give them merits but the problem is I don't have enough of 'em, patiently waiting for your approval. Give them in behalf of me. Smiley

If they feel appreciated, we are going to produce lots of quality posters. Smiley
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 02:33:27 AM

Hey, crwth bumping your Merit Source Application cause I I felt pity for those people who are exerting much effort just to contribute in our local. I want to give them merits but the problem is I don't have enough of 'em, patiently waiting for your approval. Give them in behalf of me. Smiley

If they feel appreciated, we are going to produce lots of quality posters. Smiley
I see a lot of people who has the potential to be given merit but a few only has merit in our board. Having me accepted as a merit source could do so much to improve the current status of our board and give merits to those people who really deserve it. The efforts of them shouldn't be just ignored, an additional source of merit could be a great impact to the quality of posts and members here in bitcointalk.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Insanerman

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:25:34 PM

The efforts of them shouldn't be just ignored, an additional source of merit could be a great impact to the quality of posts and members here in bitcointalk.
Do you think that I have the required status quo in applying for becoming a Merit Source? It seems that one is not enough since dabs and rickbig is not that active.

Just kidding. Grin
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 04:13:02 AM

Do you think that I have the required status quo in applying for becoming a Merit Source? It seems that one is not enough since dabs and rickbig is not that active.

Just kidding. Grin
Why not? Try applying. You might get yourself accepted before me  Cheesy. But I still feel hopeful! We really need a lot of source of merit to make our local board more active and have more quality other than being known as shit posters.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 06:35:36 AM

I think you deserved to be a merit source on local thread of Philippines. Also we should have people like you who exert a lot of efforts to impart knowledge and help all newbies. I'm just a newbie and probably hoping to be somehow like you. Kudos! Hope they approved you.

Thanks for that. We all know the truth, no matter how much you create quality posts about how to be efficient in this forum, knowledge, guides, etc, it's all about the person's ability to research and read on their own and stop asking over and over again asked questions. It's not wrong but you just have to help yourself (talking to all the newbies)

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Insanerman

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:34:31 AM

Why not? Try applying. You might get yourself accepted before me  Cheesy. But I still feel hopeful! We really need a lot of source of merit to make our local board more active and have more quality other than being known as shit posters.
Hahaha! Nope I'm just kidding. I am just making friends here. I still have lots of lectures to learn in different aspects of cyptocurrency and the forum itself. I think one active merit source in our local is enough to inspire other local members. Em counting on you Smiley Made my day lol Grin
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 02:49:09 AM

Hahaha! Nope I'm just kidding. I am just making friends here. I still have lots of lectures to learn in different aspects of cyptocurrency and the forum itself. I think one active merit source in our local is enough to inspire other local members. Em counting on you Smiley Made my day lol Grin

The more merit source, the more good poster will born here in our forum. I know that Filipino have creative minds and that will lead us to our success. We need a thing that might push us to do a certain things and that's a source.

Well, I think @Insanerman can do also the responaibilities of a merit source, what do you think?  Wink
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 05:02:03 AM

~snip

The more merit source, the more good poster will born here in our forum. I know that Filipino have creative minds and that will lead us to our success. We need a thing that might push us to do a certain things and that's a source.

Well, I think @Insanerman can do also the responaibilities of a merit source, what do you think?  Wink
Why not? I think a lot of people could benefit with more merit sources knowing that it would be distributed evenly and fairly with the people especially in our local board. I hope you go and try and have your own because there are a lot of posts that would be exposed and a lot of people would know that there are quality posters in the Philippines.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Insanerman

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:22:28 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2018, 10:53:36 AM by Insanerman

Wow! both of you really supported me! Well, I will try collecting 10 high-quality post that has not been merited for a while. This is will be a long and challenging run for me. For now, I will just support my fellow members in our local cause I think I am not ready yet Roll Eyes

EDIT
I also realized that I am willing to apply if and only if I have theyoungmillionaire's endorsement as a merit source in our local section LOL. Grin THAT WILL BE AWESOME. Anyways, why he/ she is not applying in our local board. theyoungmillionaire is one of the most famous public figure in this community, I must say that he/ she is overqualified. Shocked
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:12:29 PM

I am supporting @crwth application to be a merit source.

Philippines local board really needs it.

theyoungmillionaire

Activity: 375
Merit: 1021

Just in case no one loves you, I love you 3000.

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:19:37 PM

I also realized that I am willing to apply if and only if I have theyoungmillionaire's endorsement as a merit source in our local section LOL. Grin THAT WILL BE AWESOME.
I am always willing to help and back up people in our local board especially if it is part in furtherance of growth in the Philippines local board. However, all I can do is to assist, inspired, and tell others about what we can do to our community, not the decision-making person (theymos endorsement - that is awesome).

Anyways, why he/ she is not applying in our local board. theyoungmillionaire is one of the most famous public figure in this community, I must say that he/ she is overqualified. Shocked
Merit source is not a Celebrity stuff that you need to be famous to be qualified as one. When I am finding posts that are merit worthy, I end up reporting plagiarism case, which I can see that being a merit source is not that easy. You need to find more quality posts that are not plagiarize. Amidst this shitposter spree, I appreciate what our current merit source are doing – having the time to find quality posters (Good Job guys!).

Thank you, Insanerman. As of the moment, I do not see myself as one of the merit source. I am just happy working backstage helping people here.

As to crwth, I support your application and of course all the merit source applicants.

Good luck!

See you around.

Insanerman

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:14:37 AM

I am always willing to help and back up people in our local board especially if it is part in furtherance of growth in the Philippines local board. However, all I can do is to assist, inspired, and tell others about what we can do to our community, not the decision-making person (theymos endorsement - that is awesome).
LOL! Yeah, I really know that and of course, I know that theymos is the only person who is accountable when it comes to appointing merit sources. And I am really in a great surprise cause you actually replied into my comment in this thread. Where is the silenthero in the Philippines? Is he/ she gone? Grin

Merit source is not a Celebrity stuff that you need to be famous to be qualified as one. When I am finding posts that are merit worthy, I end up reporting plagiarism case, which I can see that being a merit source is not that easy. You need to find more quality posts that are not plagiarize. Amidst this shitposter spree, I appreciate what our current merit source are doing – having the time to find quality posters (Good Job guys!).
These members are so hungry to receive merits pushing them to create a long high quality plagiarized posts. Grin and I see a lot of them and it is sad that few of these people comes from our own country. I think I should be making a post regarding the increasing cases of plagiarizing content in our local this might confuse people which/ what posts should be merited, I don't want these merits to fall in quality plagiarizer peoples.

Thank you, Insanerman. As of the moment, I do not see myself as one of the merit source.

As to crwth, I support your application and of course all the merit source applicants.

Good luck!

See you around.

Welcome kabayan! Well it is just my opinion and I just stated what I see because of your actions. It just amazes me on how others followed you because of your vision and great thinkings. Am I the only one who notices that when you talk in the forum, people always listen to what you are talking about. And it seems that you are spreading the aura of being a great member, I don't know, maybe, because you rarely post now in this community but it doesn't matter as long as you are saying something there are people who are always ready to listen.

I am just happy working backstage helping people here.
It looks you are still the Silenthero LOL Grin
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 11:26:29 AM

Anyways, why he/ she is not applying in our local board. theyoungmillionaire is one of the most famous public figure in this community, I must say that he/ she is overqualified. Shocked

I'm still hoping that @theyoungmillionaire will also apply as a merit source here in our local board, I'm surely he/she will be automatically accepted.

edit: but if you want to, we'll fully support you.

It looks you are still the Silenthero LOL Grin

Silent heroes really are amazing. Grin

These members are so hungry to receive merits pushing them to create a long high quality plagiarized posts. Grin and I see a lot of them and it is sad that few of these people comes from our own country. I think I should be making a post regarding the increasing cases of plagiarizing content in our local this might confuse people which/ what posts should be merited, I don't want these merits to fall in quality plagiarizer peoples.

I know many profiles asking how to be a merit source, after checking their account (probably full of shitposts), I ask myself if they're really serious with it? Based on their shitposts, i mean posts, you can conclude that they're not responsible to handle this position. As of now, crwth is the only one deserves to be a merit source because of his/her integrity and responsibility as one of the members of the community. (Well, I won't forget @theyoungmillionaire, we know that you're amazing and overqualified  Wink)  

@crwth just hold on, I feel that we're near to reality of the development of our local.
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 06:25:53 AM

Hopefully, the reality is near. As of now, still not accepted. Tried to check it out by trying to give in to the local board, still no avail.

There are a lot of possible members who are worthy to be merit sources in our board. If I'm not accepted, then that's just it, I hope others step up so we could help improve our local board more, not only regular posts should be done but more activity with quality.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██