Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:09:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have a good feeling about this rally!  (Read 446 times)
Angela28

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:34:00 AM

This luxury rally by the giants of the Consensus 2018 is currently being held in New York City. Although there have not been any announcements or happenings, but it seems the atmosphere of this year's event is very tense and crowded.
Warbson

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:35:25 AM

The market suffer from lack of confidence , trust , when the market manage to get this sentiment of confidence return , we will see huge demand and great price increase
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:52:02 AM

This jamesashmore guy is batshit crazy Smiley almost daily he comes with these psycho doomsday scenarios. Feel free to ignore this obvious troll.

You would be a much happier & richer man James if you instead spent your time working in favor of crypto currencies, good luck

I am a realist bitch. If their was good news I would support it in posts. At the moment this market of retail bitches is following a bot that buys bitcoin. The bots are the only entity with demand for Bitcoin and bitches like you follow it! What happens when the bot turns into a bear because it can’t profit with its upswing attempts!
Scripture

Activity: 1303
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:03:55 AM

There are no demands on Bitcoin, well in fact there are a lot of people who sells their coins just to avoid loses and regret that they buy bitcoins for investment and i think you are one of them. Having this "unprofitable" market for too long makes us insane because of the fear of the unknown. But always think that it happens on the past and people who hang in there gets what they deserve.
mabyyy

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:12:21 AM

everything is simple either you believe in crypto future believe in cryptocurrencies as an alternative to an outdated financial system or you are a speculator who only dreams of easy money and quick profits. You have to remember that any currency is a paper and sooner or later it will collapse and it is inevitable - and when the financial crisis happens I will look at those ponikerov who sold bitcoin and it was worth the crazy money. And why this will happen Yes because the emission is limited and therefore the price below a certain minimum can not fall
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:14:35 AM

The market suffer from lack of confidence , trust , when the market manage to get this sentiment of confidence return , we will see huge demand and great price increase
This is what happening because investors are afraid in the market now because of manipulation by a big whales. I hope this is not true, and this current trend is real so we can have regain out losses. Don’t worry if this market dumps again, because the future of cryptocurrency is still better.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:26:05 AM

There is no point from OP's words. The demand for BTC compared last year is much greater and I think it would surpass the trillion dollar market cap within Q4 of this year because of the recent adaption news of the blockchain in many industries. Most institutional investors and smart money are not yet trading in the market. They could be buying bargains over the counter to keep them low profile for them to accumulate discreetly.  I could be wrong, but I still do believe that in long term, crypto currencies have a bright future once full development and utilization in many aspects are in sight.
TommyB2018

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:31:05 PM

i am of a similar opinion to you
BilboBaggins2018

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:02:51 PM

I get so much doubt in my ear everytime there is a run, but some run weill be different
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:07:41 PM

I respect everyone wants the market to moon

But

The rally was bot induced

There is no real demand for Bitcoin

If the run up to Bitcoin 6800-7000K FAILS this market will correct with a vengeance and destroy everyone’s hopes and dreams.

Professional traders are not trading in the the 6000-7000K Bitcoin zone: it is extremely dangerous and the intentions of the the bots and whales is unknown!

If Bitcoin is rejected at 6800-7000K the Alts will go down in seconds: The only thing that will save you is a stop loss.

One day the market is bearish the next it is bullish. If the bears come in - OMG!
Without the confidence in your investment, it is best to sell everything to preserve your property. Almost every participant in this market is responsible for their assets because this is a very risky investment and if not careful then we can lose everything in the market. The advice for everyone is to only invest when the market enters the uptrend period
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:10:03 PM

I get so much doubt in my ear everytime there is a run, but some run weill be different

If the intentions of the Bitcoin pump team is for it to go higher and they do not sell the coins for a profit and plummet the market all is good but if not OMG
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:12:26 PM

But

If the run up to Bitcoin 6800-7000K FAILS this market will correct with a vengeance and destroy everyone’s hopes and dreams.

Professional traders are not trading in the the 6000-7000K Bitcoin zone: it is extremely dangerous and the intentions of the the bots and whales is unknown!

If Bitcoin is rejected at 6800-7000K the Alts will go down in seconds: The only thing that will save you is a stop loss.

One day the market is bearish the next it is bullish. If the bears come in - OMG!
Without the confidence in your investment, it is best to sell everything to preserve your property. Almost every participant in this market is responsible for their assets because this is a very risky investment and if not careful then we can lose everything in the market. The advice for everyone is to only invest when the market enters the uptrend period

The pump team who bought in at the BTC 5900 price level might sell and create a big time bear market if it goes higher! These people have no soul!
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:21:17 PM

I am quite happy at the moment. When we've had long periods of price drops, for me the most important thing is where the drops stop and we hit solid ground. Look at the huge drop earlier this year, and then look at the recent drop. Both seem to have hit solid ground at or around $250 bilion (whole market). There is a lot of resistance to further drops, and this builds confidence. This is a good indicator that prices won't drop much below $250b. And the establishing of a solid base means that the market can then rise with confidence.

EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:26:30 PM

but theres no harm on investing on bitcoin even though you are thinking it is being manipulated by bots, for me just like how btc started from low and after many years reached $20000 is still something we should look at. We just need to invest something we can afford to lose.
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:50:59 PM

Yes, I agree with you. Most likely it will. This level is too dangerous, people are afraid of it, too much uncertainty. Now, if it is profitable for whales, the price will go up and overcome the ambiguous marks. But, you correctly wrote that we don't know about the plans of  whales, so it's dangerous to build the offerings. With the same ease, if it is profitable for them, they will lower the price even lower.
tmoney88

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:34:47 PM

Bear market shouldn't scare anybody, we've been in it for months now. It's only a matter of time now before one of these run ups sticks, and we stay in a bull market.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:48:27 PM

I am not sure whether you know much about bitcoin or altcoins and how price changes in the market. Please learn demand and supply theory first, then you need to read more about price volatility of the crypto currencies. If you learn both of these things you will never get the doubt that bitcoin has no demand mate.

Please wait till September month, after that you will find the bitcoin price jump to 10k USD or it may go over the 15k USD mate.
Hopefully the profit will be in your pocket for sure.
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:48:50 PM

I don't know what you guys are thinking Smiley). When cryptocurrency market dumped because of downward trend, you guys just complained about it all the day but now crypto market is rising back and you guys still fine out a way to complain about it. LOL. If you don't believe in cryptocurrency why don't you just quit this world?

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:53:42 PM

But

Absolutely, if you seen some doubts with your investment better to leave it and focus to other things that you can handle, this things already happen again and again people who still inside the industry are those who believes that the market will recover and playing with this movements will still favorable as long as there's still people who's willing to take and handle the risk.
rxkinglampung

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

Kerja Cerdas

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:44:38 PM

I think this is not a trap rally, I see this is the turning point of the fall of harag cryptocurrency some time ago, I have predicted that Ethereum could reach $ 650- $ 700.

But that's just my prediction, because what I see resistance at both points is very strong.

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
███ VoxelX- It's not an idea, it's a BETA  product ███
The Blockchain Powered Medical DICOM-Platform
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: