Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:01:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✳️CoinLenders/Inputs.io depositors: Reimbursements CLOSED  (Read 4526 times)
Crystallas

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:10:43 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 09:25:17 AM by Crystallas

Wow, thank you. I actually didn't expect anything. Mostly sad that a lot of us lost contact from earlier coinchat days, including 'admin'.

TradeFortress paid my losses back within a few days of PMing him. Like seriously, again, did not expect. Thanks and I really do hope this fixes your reputation around here. People that knew you for a hot second didn't get to see how generous you were and the whole heartbleed exploits or whatever it wound up being really did more than steal bitcoins. It crushed relationships.

I hope one day we have the means to catch those who caused all that trouble.

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rigel
Legendary

Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001

Thank God I'm an atheist

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:31:28 AM

It took almost 5 years, but TradeFortress reimbursed me more than half of my loss in CoinLenders.

Thank you TF. I really wasn't expecting this.
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:57:42 AM

It's nice to see you are making things right, props to you tradefortress
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:06:27 AM

Just another warning: another impersonator is on the loose.

I will ONLY ever email you from admin+g at glados dot cc.

If you receive any suspicious emails, please reach out and forward them to me.
planton96

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:27:06 PM

Wow, thank you. I actually didn't expect anything. Mostly sad that a lot of us lost contact from earlier coinchat days, including 'admin'.

TradeFortress paid my losses back within a few days of PMing him. Like seriously, again, did not expect. Thanks and I really do hope this fixes your reputation around here. People that knew you for a hot second didn't get to see how generous you were and the whole heartbleed exploits or whatever it wound up being really did more than steal bitcoins. It crushed relationships.

I will open a new thread based on you but meanwhile I will go ahead and post full finding reports on both threads let people judge why I do not qualify for the bounty yet a random hacker who offered nothing but an IP got a fee. And you might be calling fake shots on the re-embursment bullshit to pull another scam.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:25:31 PM

bump~
Thoughtful

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:34:17 PM

I will open a new thread based on you but meanwhile I will go ahead and post full finding reports on both threads let people judge why I do not qualify for the bounty yet a random hacker who offered nothing but an IP got a fee. And you might be calling fake shots on the re-embursment bullshit to pull another scam.

he literally says all reimbursements are at his own discretion, how can you be mad.
i didnt qualify either, I don't  care. cause i know he is genuinely refunding people for nothing in return, not so people like him dummy. You had nothing for years so why care now
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:04:46 AM

Bump~
SenatorFoxworthy

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:11:33 PM

Just sent an email regarding the possible reimbursement.

If this is true, my year would be made.

Cheers mate.
Crystallas

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:13:55 PM

Right, so I registered an account, posted, created a persona on bitcointalk around 5 years ago just to one day join in on some conspiracy with someone who lives on the opposite side of the world as I. Sounds legit.

Sorry, but other than becoming friends with TF for a short few months before everything that happened to us, him, myself, investors, coinchatters, etc, that is the full extent of our relations. He refunded me because I could verify the transaction and he remembered who I was. I'm sure a lot of people are probably trying to make up claims trying to scam him as well, as others on here scamming other users. My vouching for TF, isn't as *much* as an investor or business person, just as someone I personally, genuinely got along with really well in a chat room who also made good in my eyes. I have every right to be a forgiving person for my situation. You have every right to be angry if you were taken by someone too. But if you are just trying to be a squeaky wheel attempting to take advantage and get some free coins, then IDGAF what you do, your reputation wont live long. Don't suck me into whatever beef you have.
ace207

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:30:10 PM

Just want to say thanks again to TF for my reimbursement. It is definitely legit!

Cheers
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:26:06 PM

Just sent an email regarding the possible reimbursement.

If this is true, my year would be made.

Cheers mate.

Kindly email me again, or PM me as I do not have any emails on Sept 23.

p.s. as mentioned in the OP and communicated to email, there are some delays with the reimbursement program. I will still try to reimburse you to the best of my ability, and I will not forget about you Smiley
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:43:03 PM

Bump
znort987
Early bitcoin miner
VIP

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:34:18 PM

PM sent. 

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:02:38 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2018, 09:48:28 PM by TradeFortress

Hey everyone,

I’m a little bit sad (okay, seriously sad) to announce that the reimbursement program is closing early.

I am happy that I was able to reimburse more than a hundred users, including 11 out of 12 of reachable users with the biggest balances.

Unfortunately, I do not have any more cryptocurrencies or assets that I can reimburse CL / Inputs users with. For context, the top 9 reimbursed individually have received more bitcoins from me, than anything I have to my own name today.

As far as I know, this might be the only instance in bitcoin where a significant amount of lost funds has been reimbursed, even 5 years down the track.

So the reimbursement program is now closed. I’m sorry to the ones that missed out, unfortunately there’s nothing I can do.

Best of luck with your crypto adventures,
TF
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:12:06 PM

Why were you unable to reimburse the 12th top reachable user?
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:35:17 AM

Why were you unable to reimburse the 12th top reachable user?

I presume the 12th user is what this thread was about, and they simply never responded, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4545316

Edit: scratch that just reread after posting and it says of "reachable" users, so that thread wouldn't apply as they would be "unreachable"

{ BitSpill }
Initscri

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 01:42:57 AM

Hey everyone,

I’m a little bit sad (okay, seriously sad) to announce that the reimbursement program is closing early.

I am happy that I was able to reimburse more than a hundred users, including 11 out of 12 of reachable users with the biggest balances.

Unfortunately, I do not have any more cryptocurrencies or assets that I can reimburse CL / Inputs users with. For context, the top 9 reimbursed individually have received more bitcoins from me, than anything I have to my own name today.

As far as I know, this might be the only instance in bitcoin where a significant amount of lost funds has been reimbursed, even 5 years down the track.

So the reimbursement program is now closed. I’m sorry to the ones that missed out, unfortunately there’s nothing I can do.

TF

Shame to hear, I was still in the process of finding information from my account of w/ 0.1 BTC.

Nonetheless, even though I wasn't reimbursed, good on you for coming back and offering reimbursements. I'm sure you've made many people very happy and I'm sure many appreciate it.

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
leventturksoy

Activity: 79
Merit: 36

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:53:29 AM

Hey everyone,

TF

its ok. you lose in Gambling?
SenatorFoxworthy

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:59:29 AM

Hey everyone,

TF

Hi,

I just sent an email from l**.****n@gmail.com about the reimbursement program.

SF
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: