Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:53:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥POPNOMICS.COM Crypto Social Media That Pays Daily Payouts 🔥🚀 by PopularCoin  (Read 314 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Popular (OP)

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

PopularCoin to the MOON!

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 08:32:05 AM

POPNOMICS Airdrops Moving Up to 100,000 Per Day Starting Tomorrow!

is it just by creating an account on your site, then I can participate in your airdrop? when will you plan to listed pop into other exchanges?

All you have to do is create an account and then login - Make 1 Post and React to at Least 3 Posts and that will get you at least 1000 Points to start the day. There are notifications that will prompt you to complete the basic tasks to win the 1000 Points to start. Also, when your referral signs up you can also win 1000 more points for the day.

During the airdrops, the POP is Airdropped to the Platform at the beginning of the day, for example today started with 100,000 POP and then through the day users accumulate Points when their posts are reacted to, or they refer a friend. Also, when advertisements are viewed the funding is added to the pot as well so there will be even more POP that he users split.

At the end of the day all the points are converted into Popular Coins (POP) and then the cycle repeats.

I hope that makes sense, please let me know if you have any other questions,

☆PopularCoin ☆POP
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: