Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:47:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: lost half of my whole money, my history  (Read 2496 times)
jongameson

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:28:36 PM

try making pasta.  I heard that's a big hit it in Italy.  that and (10000 BTC) pizza    
bitcoinminer

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:30:08 PM

what about the mother of the girl? where is she, why isnt she paying, did she died?

And more importantly, why isn't SHE out giving the handjobs?
I'd pay for those.

Does she accept bitcoins, that's the real question...

Be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful.

-Warren Buffett
EchoingUprise

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:31:06 PM

Seems legit.

Send me your email, I actually had a Nigerian prince email me saying he had millions of dollars to give me.  I don't really need it, so maybe he can send it to you instead?

No kidding! I just had an unknown relative die in Nigeria that left me millions and they just happened to magically know my email address.
bitcoinminer

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:32:13 PM

Seems legit.

Send me your email, I actually had a Nigerian prince email me saying he had millions of dollars to give me.  I don't really need it, so maybe he can send it to you instead?

No kidding! I just had an unknown relative die in Nigeria that left me millions and they just happened to magically know my email address.

Well I tell you what, you send your 10 million, and I'll send my 10 million, and then angry nerd should have enough to scrape together some new shoelaces, a worn out pair of leather shoes, and an old fedora, and maybe a nice coffee can to shake around for spare change.

-Warren Buffett
minerpart

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:32:44 PM

i agree with that guy, bitcoin is a bubble, obviously, noone needs bitcoin, people have already their money so why to change investing in something dubious which does the same (but with GREAT volatility in their savings!) some years in the future we will look back and laugh at bictoin mania...question is: how much still? i think it is still enough time to invest and profit, this is why i am here.
I think that bitcoin is now more like gambling for people than a real coin

So you gambled (in your own words) and you lost?

Don't gamble your life savings is lifes No 1 rule. If you get bailed out this time by some generous guy will you do it again?

BTC is not dead yet, you still have 5BTC. Hold on to it and do some overtime at your job.
kireinaha

Activity: 350
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:32:54 PM

Seems legit.

Are you also on the Internet database of trustworthy people? Me too!

Night gathers, and now my bitcoinwisdom watch begins.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 10:34:00 PM

I'd definitely provide her with a 'private key'.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
bitcoinminer

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:36:39 PM

I'd definitely provide her with a 'private key'.

BOOM! lol

-Warren Buffett
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:38:54 PM

Wait around for 4-12 months. Maybe more, maybe less.

Profit.

Think more carefully next time.

Haven't you been paying attention? Thousands of people have probably said the same thing on this forum before. If they kept a little patience they would have been absolutely fine and possibly made that large amount of money they were dreaming of.
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:39:26 PM

Christ, by the sounds of it you may need to go out and get a job to pay your rent!

What's an elderly man of 25 to do!?!?!

I had a regular job I have lost it now I am trying to go on with brief temporary part time jobs but it is very hard. You have no idea how hard it is to find a job in Italy in these days, if you are not Friend-to-someone-important.

Sell handjobs at the Vatican.  I guarantee you'll make more than you ever would have with BitCoin.

I am not even Catholic. Have you ever heard that stereotypes like Italians being dark haired short connected to mafia and Catholic could be a bit wrong? maybe simply stereotypes?

I didn't say you were Catholic.  I said you could make money giving out handjobs at the Vatican.  Very different.

priests have kids to do that kind of job, they would not like me, this is very well known. Let s go back in topic now

Ok back to the topic. When are you going to buy some more? Now is a great opportunity, all you need to do is hold them this time and you will profit, almost certainly.

Dont buy more. If you desperately need the money (which obviously you do), cut your losses and sell what you currently have. Your kid is more important than btc
bitcoinminer

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:40:33 PM

I've turned all of my savings into wooden nickels.  It turns out that wooden nickels are actually worth more than actual nickels!

-Warren Buffett
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:43:34 PM

I've turned all of my savings into wooden nickels.  It turns out that wooden nickels are actually worth more than actual nickels!

only if it has the buffalo with 3 legs on it instead of 4
kireinaha

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:43:48 PM

Christ, by the sounds of it you may need to go out and get a job to pay your rent!

What's an elderly man of 25 to do!?!?!

I had a regular job I have lost it now I am trying to go on with brief temporary part time jobs but it is very hard. You have no idea how hard it is to find a job in Italy in these days, if you are not Friend-to-someone-important.

Sell handjobs at the Vatican.  I guarantee you'll make more than you ever would have with BitCoin.

I am not even Catholic. Have you ever heard that stereotypes like Italians being dark haired short connected to mafia and Catholic could be a bit wrong? maybe simply stereotypes?

I didn't say you were Catholic.  I said you could make money giving out handjobs at the Vatican.  Very different.

priests have kids to do that kind of job, they would not like me, this is very well known. Let s go back in topic now

Ok back to the topic. When are you going to buy some more? Now is a great opportunity, all you need to do is hold them this time and you will profit, almost certainly.

Dont buy more. If you desperately need the money (which obviously you do), cut your losses and sell what you currently have. Your kid is more important than btc

come on, give the guy a break. he already screwed up once, this is his chance to redeem himself. when his daughter grows up, bitcoin could be $100,000 each, and she will ask him, papa, why did you not hold your bitcoins? it makes me sad just thinking about it, honestly.

this is the best chance to buy in since last fall. maybe even wait a few more days, since i expect price to test the $600 mark again. buy, and hold this time! you can thank me later.

Night gathers, and now my bitcoinwisdom watch begins.
angrynerd88 (OP)

Activity: 910

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:47:53 PM

thanks for answers, I was definitely a greedy idiot when I decided to invest. But I needed extra money and I was tempted, you can imagine, people tell you about some magic thing going one hundred time it's value  in one year... anyway, I will hold. I really want to hope for the best. Yes I would have needed that money now, but I will find a way out. I cannot accept the idea of having lost mysavings of many years. Please guys do not laugh about this, you do not imagine how bad it is.

bitcoinminer

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:48:46 PM

come on, give the guy a break. he already screwed up once, this is his chance to redeem himself. when his daughter grows up, bitcoin could be $100,000 each, and she will ask him, papa, why did you not hold your bitcoins? it makes me sad just thinking about it, honestly.

this is the best chance to buy in since last fall. maybe even wait a few more days, since i expect price to test the $600 mark again. buy, and hold this time! you can thank me later.

DOUBLE OR NOTHIN'!

-Warren Buffett
minerpart

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:49:20 PM

thanks for answers, I was definitely a greedy idiot when I decided to invest. But I needed extra money and I was tempted, you can imagine, people tell you about some magic thing going one hundred time it's value  in one year... anyway, I will hold. I really want to hope for the best. Yes I would have needed that money now, but I will find a way out. I cannot accept the idea of having lost mysavings of many years. Please guys do not laugh about this, you do not imagine how bad it is.

A lot of people in the same position. You are not the only one. The sensible thing to do is hold your coins, you have a good chance of seeing 2-5k USD this year.

BTW - are your coins in Gox?
bitcoinminer

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:49:32 PM

lol... maybe I can sand a leg off.

-Warren Buffett
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 11:57:50 PM

BOOM! lol
Did I achieve a new apex by being funny? I know that she did.
Enough with this  Cool, these topics are pointless, pretty much.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
manobra

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:45:52 AM

I need money too.

You may not believe me, but...

I need money....

Please send to my BTC address.

I can show you pictures to prove!

keithers
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:00:24 AM

lol... maybe I can sand a leg off.

Even better...limited edition Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: