Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:33:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can Bitcoin helps the world's economic? ✅  (Read 3231 times)
Wonderced

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:00:53 AM

help in our economic because many people we use that bitcoin in our society and get money for the programming and it helps us to improve our society to fulfill our life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:29:19 AM

Some people are asking, "How can Bitcoin helps the world's economic?" 

Covertly yes bitcoin has become an international currency except for Japan, and this's very positive for bitcoin development. You're right bitcoin has helped many world citizens especially unemployment, and this's very obviously helping the world economy, not just unemployment alone the fact that many rich people are investing in bitcoin not even a few of those who reap success.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:37:43 AM

Covertly yes bitcoin has become an international currency except for Japan, and this's very positive for bitcoin development. You're right bitcoin has helped many world citizens especially unemployment, and this's very obviously helping the world economy, not just unemployment alone the fact that many rich people are investing in bitcoin not even a few of those who reap success.

Nowadays some people not understanding the economy. So people will lean the economy. Then know the country growth. Economy is important of the country growth. Economy is not easy to growth. People growth is important of the country and economy growth. If people will be growth country also growth automatically. Bitcoin is help to people growth. Then country economy also growth. So bitcoin can change the world economy and people future growth and saving. If put effect then easy to get the profit.
Anna Margarita Bereber

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:41:27 AM

In my opinion bitcoin helps the economy of one country in a the terms of the value of the bitcoin. For example, if the value of a bitcoin is high then the demand of it will also be high because many people want to own a bitcoin as much as it can be while the value of bitcoin is low the demand also is low.
aray80

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:03:42 AM

With several new payment methods to facilitate domestic and international domestic trade and also become employment for the unemployed so bitcoin can help the family economy and world ...
milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:23:23 AM

Well, bitcoin will helps the economic through the uses of it, we all know that the bitcoin is very popular now and bitcoin can help us to our economic problem, this can help us to earn money and support the crypto currency now that although some people not yet use bitcoin but time comes that this will become accepted in many transaction, reason why it will be useful by the people.
dgreat

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:26:32 AM

Bitcoin is now a general currency i meant it is now very much accepted world wide as an online cryptodigital marketing currency that is, it is currently supporting all kinds of people.  And at this point, Bitcoin has become an international online currency.  Once again, technologies help the world to solve its problems as bitcoin is rated amongst them because it has created jobs, its a source of investment, people can now work from their home, living a comfortable life, paying your bills etc. fast and easy transaction within seconds quick international payments as easy as that. my goodness what a wonder Bitcoin has done much and numerous good to many and even the economy as a whole.

stasiulman

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:31:09 AM

Bitcoin should not change the world. It will not be a substitute for all currencies, but it can form the basis for the appearance of an updated currency system, which has not been before and this will help world ecomomic.
This technology, I mean blockchain, can influence on: electricity generation, financial systems management, transport. Blockchain can replace documents and intermediaries, thus: improving security and speeding operations, reducing costs resulting in increased productivity, security and efficiency, optimization of supply routes and new markets.
antosionta

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:35:36 AM

Bitcoin can help the world's economic because it's really useful for some people who don't have a job or need an extra money for their live.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:36:48 AM

I was studying about ecommerce and I stumbled upon a problem where I need a bank account just to order from a manufacturer in China. I see that it also a pain for others that don't want that convenience but if bitcoin is going to be the means of payment, the business will be much easier and help boost the economy gradually.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:43:04 AM

I think this is the right answer. Bitcoin has become a currency for a nation that is currently supporting all kinds of people. Bitcoin has become as an international currency at this point. Once again, technologies help the world to solve its problems. This can raise Bitcoin reputation among economic discussions. And also will give positive mood to Bitcoin markets.

Bitcoin can help the world economy only when countries accept it as an investment tool. Now bitcoin can not help as many are afraid to buy coins or it is banned in the country.
dekumidoriya

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:46:43 AM

It's effect is only on individual level but that is a really big help because success comes from little steps.
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:47:52 AM

Bitcoin considered a rich opportunity so it can help everyone become richer. Bitcoin is easy to own, and everyone can hold it, so you just own it, and in the future, you will get out of poverty and become rich. Bitcoin is like a god blessing.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:09:40 AM

Yes, bitcoin can help the world economy because this is an Innovation in the payment system. Bitcoin allows any bank, business, or individual to securely send and receive payments anywhere at any time, with or without a bank account. Bitcoin will increase global access to trading and can help international trade continue to grow.
bantayao2

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:09:50 AM

I think bitcoin helps the economy of a developed country. In recent years, the value of bitcoin has risen sharply, Investors get high profits. I think that bitcoin will promote consumer spending, also known as property effects
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:40:40 AM

It has had an enormous impact over financial market and society. Many invest money in it to earn profits, therefore redistributing the capitals. Bitcoin was invented as a new method of payment, thus facilitating domestic and especially, international commerce.
and this can happen if bitcoin can be accepted by many countries in the world and if not then bitcoin will be a new payment method that bitcoin will be difficult to affect the global economy because of the small scope
At the same time, if bitcoin become the worlds first virtual currency, or just even a worldwide currency, it will be like we are united, where there is only one currency uses. It will not discriminate other poor countries because we all have the same currency, unlike today that USD is the number one. But if it happens the improvement of economy will be worldwide and there will be no one left behind.

Bitcoin is already the very first virtual currency and it is not just a normal currency because it is a cryptocurrency with a lot of benefits and unique characteristics and features just like volatility that someone may find profitable or such a good feature for a currency because they can take advantage of it to make more money.
It's just a simple explanation and let me tell you about it. Well we all know that unemployment all over the world is at high level. With the help of bitcoin I think that we can overcome unemployment. It offers a lot of opportunities to the common people. Bitcoin has gave profit to the poor if they will just engage in the system.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:43:30 AM

It has had an enormous impact over financial market and society. Many invest money in it to earn profits, therefore redistributing the capitals. Bitcoin was invented as a new method of payment, thus facilitating domestic and especially, international commerce.
and this can happen if bitcoin can be accepted by many countries in the world and if not then bitcoin will be a new payment method that bitcoin will be difficult to affect the global economy because of the small scope
At the same time, if bitcoin become the worlds first virtual currency, or just even a worldwide currency, it will be like we are united, where there is only one currency uses. It will not discriminate other poor countries because we all have the same currency, unlike today that USD is the number one. But if it happens the improvement of economy will be worldwide and there will be no one left behind.

Bitcoin is already the very first virtual currency and it is not just a normal currency because it is a cryptocurrency with a lot of benefits and unique characteristics and features just like volatility that someone may find profitable or such a good feature for a currency because they can take advantage of it to make more money.
It's just a simple explanation and let me tell you about it. Well we all know that unemployment all over the world is at high level. With the help of bitcoin I think that we can overcome unemployment. It offers a lot of opportunities to the common people. Bitcoin has gave profit to the poor if they will just engage in the system.
This has just a simple explanation which can be understood by many. Well we all know that bitcoin is already known all over the world. Many had their interest towards the system because of the opportunities it offers. I think bitcoin can actually help the world by overcoming unemployment. Bitcoin can create many profit if the unemployed is going to engage with it.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:47:48 AM

According to my opinion Bitcoin have gained its popularity to almost all over the global system .Bitcoin has dominated all over as a mode of payment online .Cryptocurrency is good in financial transactions this has contributed for the popularity of Bitcoin as a monetary system .Since the year 2017 the value of Bitcoin has raised very high to an unimaginable hike more people joined to this Bitcoin community creating a significant impact on the global economy .Anyhow people trust more in Bitcoin  than fiat currency.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:50:57 AM

I think this is the right answer. Bitcoin has become a currency for a nation that is currently supporting all kinds of people. Bitcoin has become as an international currency at this point. Once again, technologies help the world to solve its problems. This can raise Bitcoin reputation among economic discussions. And also will give positive mood to Bitcoin markets.

Beacause bitcoin is so impotant to one people or other so that we should share it to our country or in economy because bitcoin can help us.
zimpleskill

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:03:31 AM

I think it will affect the world economy if it is accepted and adopted by the world's largest banks. And I doubt if that could happen  because the authorities of any country want to control financial flows. But let's wait and see as it's going .....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: