Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:31:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitbibe.io - Decentralized Wallet Platform For Bitcoin & Forked Altcoin  (Read 293 times)
Bitbibe_Kang (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 06:52:54 AM

Watch video to get overview about Bitbibe Decentralized Wallet Platform:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K14FFpCYlm4

INTRODUCTION :

Bitbibe Decentralized Wallet Platform Overview

Bitbibe Decentralized Wallet Platform (BDWP) is quite easy to understand as it has been developed from the idea of Ethereum Decentralize Wallet (MyEtherWallet, Metamask, ...). The special thing is – BDWP works with both Bitcoin and Forked Altcoin such as Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Qtum, ...

BDWP has its own conception called Master Wallet and this is the only accessible way to all of your Assets. At the beginning, you need to create a Master Wallet and unlock your Master Wallet using Private Key, Mnemonic password or JSON Encrypted File, ... to enable the accessibility of your Coin Assets.

When the Master Wallet is unlocked, you can choose your Coin and load the wallet.dat file from your local wallet or you can create new wallet for that Coin. About wallet.dat file, this is a backup file of your local wallet and represents for that local wallet. To ensure the security, you can encrypt your wallet.dat file using a password before loading it on BDWP – this secure feature is available on your local wallet and it is fully supported by BDWP.

Obviously, you can download wallet.dat file from BDWP and use them on your local wallet even when you create that wallet.dat file on BDWP. This wallet.dat file will represent the final information of your wallet in current Blockchain network. This is a sharp distinction between BDWP and other Bitcoin & Altcoin wallets.

BDWP supports all common features of local wallet such as Send, Receive, Import/Dump Address Private Key, Transactions List, ... and it will be sure that BDWP will enable to many advance features in future.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)

Will Bitbibe.io wallet store my information in wallet.dat file?
To present your information on our system, we need to get some public information in your wallet.dat file and use them for Blockchain Cloud Peer Service. Nonetheless, they are just public and read-only information such as the balance of your wallet, your address and transactions,... Then, we will store the public key to make sure that you can access to Bitbibe.io wallet anytime.

Do we need to upload our wallet.dat file?
You can create new wallet on Bitbibe.io system without uploading your wallet.dat file. You can also back up the wallet which you've created on Bitbibe.io into wallet.dat file and use this file for your local wallet.

Is my wallet really safe?
The answer is yes. Bitbibe Decentralized Wallet Platform (BDWP) uses the same method to encrypt wallet.dat file just like the original feature of local wallet. On the other hand, you can also encrypt your wallet.dat file using passphrase before loading it into BDWP system. Hence, in the case that BDWP system cannot work anymore, you can still use that wallet.dat file on local wallet. Besides, if BDWP system is hacked, hacker cannot use your wallet because it had been encrypted using passphrase and you are the only one who knows how to decrypt them.

What are the differences between Bitbibe Decentralized Wallet Platform and other wallets?
All of other web wallets are using centralized platform and it would be so risky if those wallets are attacked by hackers or stopped working suddenly for any reason. Bitbibe.io has been developed using decentralized platform with the expectation that you can secure your original wallet.dat file quickly by yourself.

If you have any difficulty when using Bibibe wallet, you can visit this page for getting instruction: https://bitbibe.io/guide
I hope that this guide can help you. If you have any further question, don't hesitate to ask us. We will try our best to answer all of them asap. Thank you and wish you have a nice day.

COMPARISON :
Bitbibe WalletTraditional Wallet
DecentralizedYesNo, centralized
Local wallet access (wallet.dat)YesNo
Transaction feesLow (mining fee only)High
Import back to local walletYesNo
Multicoin SupportedYesNo
Accessing gateDecentralized encryptionCentralized account

ABOUT US :

Twitter: https://twitter.com/bitbibe
Discord: https://discord.gg/nAXNcsS
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bitbibe.technology
Telegram: https://t.me/bitbibe
Medium: https://medium.com/@bitbibe.technology
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 10:30:45 AM

Few notes:

1. The minimum amount of BTC that we can send, is way too high (0.01BTC). Same goes for its transaction fee (0.001BTC).
  • You need to lower those limits (IMO).
  • I didn't check other coins but most likely, it's the same case.

2. You might want to consider adding "password" for unlocking the master wallet, while using the private key option (similar to "Mnemonic Phrase").

3. The following buttons on the footer area, don't have dedicated links (About, Privacy and Support Center).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Bitbibe_Kang (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 11:36:51 AM

Few notes:

1. The minimum amount of BTC that we can send, is way too high (0.01BTC). Same goes for its transaction fee (0.001BTC).
  • You need to lower those limits (IMO).
  • I didn't check other coins but most likely, it's the same case.

2. You might want to consider adding "password" for unlocking the master wallet, while using the private key option (similar to "Mnemonic Phrase").

3. The following buttons on the footer area, don't have dedicated links (About, Privacy and Support Center).

Hello, thank you very much for your feedback.

1. The minimum amount now changed to 0.00001, transaction fee now changed to original fee for miners (free from Bitbibe).
2. Because Bitbibe Wallet does not store your password like any centralized platform, it's using BIP39 Seeds and private key to unlocking your wallet like Ethereum. You even doesn't need to create new wallet, you can unlock an anonymous wallet with a random password and seeds by this rules : seed + password => private key.

example :

Here is a standard 24 word Bip39 seed phrase.

gravity trophy shrimp suspect sheriff  
avocado label trust dove tragic pitch title
network myself spell task protect smooth
sword diary brain blossom under bulb

Using this password:
fJF*(SDF*(*@J!)(SU*(D*F&^&TYSDFHL#@HO*&O

We will derive this master private key:
d165bb31010c3bd3df38874cb20a3bc23ac94b2816af2f5ea6cc2cce464ecb18

3. We will update all of them soon.

Again, thank you for all your notes, if you have any further question, don't hesitate to ask us.
npnam.go

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:17:44 AM

This is a great project. I created a wallet on the bitbibe system. Now I want to back up my wallet then how do I do?
Bitbibe_Kang (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 07:36:59 AM

This is a great project. I created a wallet on the bitbibe system. Now I want to back up my wallet then how do I do?

Hello, you can take a look at our guide here : https://bitbibe.io/guide
Shaminyue

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:00:40 PM

It sounds great. However, my coins are not listed on your website. Do I need to wait until my coins have been updated or I can start to use my wallet now? Thank you
Bitbibe_Kang (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 10:09:11 PM

It sounds great. However, my coins are not listed on your website. Do I need to wait until my coins have been updated or I can start to use my wallet now? Thank you

If you want your coin will be listed in our system, this time you can send us an email to support@bitbibe.io and we will review it, also we will have a coin request system soon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: