Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:12:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The next ripple  (Read 83 times)
Pchahal (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:59:02 PM

Hi,

I was thinking about starting a thread on ico/coins that are super cheap like ripple once was and that will/may have just as good a return potential as ripple did.

any suggestions can be shared here. Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vseslav90

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:43:40 PM

I don’t think that Ripple is cheap altcoin in accordance to its price at the start. Trends say about Ripple’s increasing, so I’m not sure in its cheapness.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
Rahees

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:25:10 AM

Ripple is really promising altcoin among others and its price is quite suitable to start to work with it. But its indexes are not so high for me, to be honest, I prefer Monero more than Ripple.
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1038
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:14:47 AM

You can but doing so would be heavily influenced by your personal perspective as almost every ICOs are initially sold for few cents for a token.
That way you need to include hundreds of ICOs everyday which would be a waste of time for yourself and unproductive for anybody.
commander11

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:29:14 AM

Hi,

I was thinking about starting a thread on ico/coins that are super cheap like ripple once was and that will/may have just as good a return potential as ripple did.

I suggest you to look for Whalesburg. They only raised 3800ETH Hardcap. That is so cheap for 0.04$/WBT. They already had an MVP working, within next month, they will release the actual product that maximize the profit of every miner.  Torque Venture Capital also mention this start-up in their project as well as Tom Chase influencer.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:31:15 AM

usually coins with smaller price (lower than 1000 satoshi) can get pumped a lot more than the coins with higher price (the higher the harder to pump). so literary anything that has a low price is a potential big pump coin like XRP was.
but the problem is that you have to try to find out WHEN it is going to get pumped. it may stay idle with no pumps for over a year then get pumped 1000% in 2 days. the trick is finding the starting point of those 2 days and getting on board then (not a minute sooner) and then getting out before the pumping is over to secure your profit before they start dumping it down.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:41:09 AM

Hi,

I suggest you to look for Whalesburg. They only raised 3800ETH Hardcap. That is so cheap for 0.04$/WBT. They already had an MVP working, within next month, they will release the actual product that maximize the profit of every miner.  Torque Venture Capital also mention this start-up in their project as well as Tom Chase influencer.
Ripple is indeed a coin with much more increased profits and is very capable to be relied upon by having RIpple is much more profitable. anyway, indeed this Ripple development brings considerable profit. besides Ripple, there is Bitcoin Cash which becomes the next coin.
eka rock69

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:43:09 AM

Ripple for the future in my opinion will certainly grow even better, this coint must be good for investment, ripple is not as good as ethereum, but I am sure this ripple also has good potential
mario00

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:43:45 AM

The thing is every coin that is still very cheap in the market and worth only about a few Satoshis has the potential to bull, as in the case of Ripple. There are so many coins that falls within that range for now and a lot has proven to have that potential and with time, will overtake or become the next Ripple.
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:44:45 AM

I advise you to crypt the project Socratus and therefore I tell you about it
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:52:02 AM

I think all altcoins were and are cheaper for them regardless of whether they start at $0.1 cent or $100 per coin. Ripple was also cheap when it comes to its ICO. Now it has grown in prices. But I think ripple is not such good coin. I think Medical Token Currency (MTC) is a good coin and has potentiality to grow over time.

BitkoinJonny

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:57:49 AM

I don't think that ripple will become really expensive coin. This coin is manipulated by big players and government most of all.
Ziaderi33

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:00:48 AM

Hi,

if you want to buy coins like ripple, I suggest you buy storiqa, because storiqa project is very good, they also have a great team, I am sure storiqa price will rise high next few months

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
oho

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:23:20 AM

To be honest, I can not understand why Ripple is expensive! He does not have any technology, this coin is on hearing, just because its PR is being promoted by bankers! I think this is a huge bubble!

[
PeterCarlos

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:12:58 AM

Hi,

Regardless if it is a real cryptocurrency, it still has real value, Please Note, if you are buying a coin because the price tag is cheaper, then you are doing more harm to yourself. In my opinion, there is  risk for ripple’s price development because of the ample supply of the coins that is yet to hit the market.The total supply of coins is 100 billion. Currently, around 38.3 billion ripples are in circulation.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:27:21 AM

Ripple is a promising altcoin and it is the third place in coinmarket cap and i made profit from it. I am still holding ripple.  From recently ICO passed coins, ABX (Arbidex)  can give you better profit as it is an exchanger. Price is cheap now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: