Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:28:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Arrow [blackarrowsoftware.com]: All Things Considered - Divulged  (Read 17989 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 01:40:13 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2014, 02:07:26 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

Due to all my 174 posts being deleted from Black Arrow's main thread by their Grand Poobah, considering me nothing but a troll, I've opted to heed the advice of one of their fanbois and start this thread, whereupon some of said deleted posts may make their way here if they're not well-suited for my Black Arrow scammer thread.

What would truly break my heart is if I later learn that BlackArrow Matt proves to be M.N.W. (obfuscated), for I like the guy. This fucked-up thought somehow entered my head when I typed that last period in the first paragraph above.

Perhaps, Dallas5 is correct in his assessment, seeing he's been here long enough to know me:

Thanks! That piece of text should have just been emailed to everyone, no way I'm reading through 100 pages of this thread, including that cage guy conspiracy crap. Anyway that's great to hear! Looking forward to finally mining some bitcoins at a decent hashrate.

Then again, perhaps not! (referencing the quoted text, and NOT my fucked-up thought)

Feel free to chime in and divulge anything considered Black Arrow, including posting your posts that were also deleted from Black Arrow's holier-than-thou thread, for this is a non self-moderated thread.

~Bruno Kucinskas

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 01:40:44 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2014, 02:03:05 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

List of names/entities associated with Black Arrow:

Fanbois (or sockpuppets):

Entities:

• BBYTE LTD
  • Card Reader Factory

This list will be updated daily unless I'm moving my laptop 40 miles down the road from Missouri to Denver, whereupon it remain stagnant for 72 hours or a week, depending on Comcast.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 01:43:48 AM

reserved for next post i'm about to pen, opting to reserve the second post for the last of actor at Black Arrow
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:50:09 AM

Is this another thread to create FUD since nobody took your scam accusations thread seriously?
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 02:01:04 AM

Is this another thread to create FUD since nobody took your scam accusations thread seriously?

Fanboi #1 asks why I started this thread, even though it was suggested to me to do such by one of his fanboi butt-buddies, prior to having my discovery posts being deleted over yonder. Also note, this fanboi has me on ignore, yet opts to come here claiming that I'm the one spreading FUD. Go figure!

Honestly, I think he's jealous because I'm...

~TMIBTCITW

Name:   jimmothy
Activity:   196
Position:   Full Member
Date Registered:   July 13, 2013, 09:26:54 AM
Last Active:   Today at 07:57:46 PM
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:09:03 AM

As I said in the other thread.....you would make a FANTASTIC BFL customer,PLEASE go order a Monarch or two   Roll Eyes

Please continue Phinn  Grin

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:12:10 AM

Better use of your time... attack BFL and help bring them down.

Black Arrow is responsive.
Black Arrow has regrettably delayed shipping.
Black Arrow is not perfect.

I don't see any relevance to getting miners faster with this line of inquiry. They messed up they are trying to fix it chalk this up to another company with a set back nothing more. Our own group would have LOVED to have some Minion chips to play with and are somewhat sad we won't see the chips the end of this month. I don't see where this thread is going? Please STATE CLEARLY what you are driving at here. What is it exactly you are trying to get the community to understand? If there was a FOCUS then I might actually pay attention to what you are doing. As far as I can tell you have posted names of people great most of the people in this community already know who the BA players are.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:23:47 AM

As I said in the other thread.....you would make a FANTASTIC BFL customer,PLEASE go order a Monarch or two   Roll Eyes

Please continue Phinn  Grin

I would make a fantastic preorder customer because I read/understand the rules before agreeing to them.

Seriously what kind of idiot gives their irreversible cash to a company for a product that has not been finished and expects a refund when their "investment" doesn't go according to their calculations.

I was a former BFL customer and while dissatisfied with the delays I still made a profit in USD without any butthurt.

I don't see any relevance to getting miners faster with this line of inquiry. They messed up they are trying to fix it chalk this up to another company with a set back nothing more. Our own group would have LOVED to have some Minion chips to play with and are somewhat sad we won't see the chips the end of this month. I don't see where this thread is going? Please STATE CLEARLY what you are driving at here. What is it exactly you are trying to get the community to understand? If there was a FOCUS then I might actually pay attention to what you are doing. As far as I can tell you have posted names of people great most of the people in this community already know who the BA players are.

You are exactly right. The direction this thread is going is to create as much conspiracy theories/FUD as possible. He is not interested in looking at the facts and drawing a conclusion from them. He has already drawn his own conclusion and is attempting to create the evidence to support it. 

Not sure the motives behind it but I have a feeling he may be paid by BFL to troll.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 02:30:31 AM

The actors associated with Black Arrow are NOT being up-and-up with their investomers at best, with them conducting something rather nefariously, alone or in concert, at worst.

For instance, as I continue to read threads on this forum, and elsewhere, I've recently learnt that I wasn't the first person to raise a concern about Matt Carson moving his datacenter at least twice, to date.

At the moment, I'm not considering you a fanboi of Black Arrow, but reserve the right to change my position on a satoshi.

~TMIBTCITW

bobsag3

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:01:32 AM

The actors associated with Black Arrow are NOT being up-and-up with their investomers at best, with them conducting something rather nefariously, alone or in concert, at worst.

For instance, as I continue to read threads on this forum, and elsewhere, I've recently learnt that I wasn't the first person to raise a concern about Matt Carson moving his datacenter at least twice, to date.

At the moment, I'm not considering you a fanboi of Black Arrow, but reserve the right to change my position on a satoshi.

~TMIBTCITW

Just chiming in- I have moved datacenters once. From Missouri to CO. My ebay profile still lists texas- as thats where I grew up and opened the account from, and evidently never got around to changing it. Still have a old texas DL around here somewhere.
Bicknellski

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:04:41 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2014, 03:17:28 AM by Bicknellski

~TMIBTCITW

Where is there evidence to support this?

Up and up? Define where they have not been up and up and how that is somehow intentional and further how that caused a loss for the customers?

Again Bobsag3 (Matt)  answered your questions. He told you straight up when asked why he moved datacenters. How does his datacenter affect Black Arrow shipping?

At this point there is nothing more than lack of communication and I don't see where anyone is trying to purposefully hide facts from those who pre-ordered Black Arrow products.

Your time would be BEST spent on a company that has lied outright to the community.

PG you can go FUCK yourself and your opinion about whether I am a fanboi for BLACK ARROW. I don't care about your opinion about my love or hate of Black Arrow products and the people associated with them. I am not a fan of people who basically side step their own TRUTH. You are such a person. That is what is circumspect in my mind about you and this new found focus on Black Arrow. Let me now play the J'ACCUSE GAME with you.

Why are you not posting about BFL anymore? Be HONEST. Don't side step and dance about come out and tell us why? Why should anyone trust someone that doesn't come straight out with it? Can I speculate that you are now on Black Arrow and others as being paid off by BFL to do so? I reserve the right to call you a shill of BFL since you fail to comment about them further and they continue to rip off the community.

Still waiting on the TX ID for all your donations as well. Still not posted with links to forums where you have indicated donations. See it is pretty easy to make threads that call people into question. I am pretty sure you put donations in and are an upstanding member of the community. But you are seriously misguided in this respect with Black Arrow or are you just trolling to get another free meal and a miner shipped?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 03:19:47 AM

You are exactly right. The direction this thread is going is to create as much conspiracy theories/FUD as possible. He is not interested in looking at the facts and drawing a conclusion from them. He has already drawn his own conclusion and is attempting to create the evidence to support it.  

Not sure the motives behind it but I have a feeling he may be paid by BFL to troll.

First off, fuzznuts, I'm not being paid by anybody to do this, but if I were, I would declare such in a heartbeat. The next time you accuse me of such, do so in front of some live witnesses in front of my face, whereupon both of us will later be placed in some wards: You in the hospital, and me playing the part of somebody's bitch, not saying that'll be a bad thing.  Kiss

You are more than welcome to dispute any facts I post in this thread. If your assessment is valid, then I will retract what was penned.

Starting with...

We do not know who is BlackArrow Matt, let alone what continent he's on.  FACT!
We do not know the name of who represented Black Arrow when Matt Carson met up with him in the UK during his so-called recent visit:  FACT!
Matt Carson never explained why after purchasing the first datacenter in Rolla, MO, along with retrofitting it on his investomer's satoshi, he opted to move the datacenter to a new location sans a vote by the co-op, incurring an expense, then moved it again, incurring another expense, then moved it again to some undisclosed location in Denver, incurring yet another expense.  FACT!

Yet, I'm the one you're calling out on, especially on the latter point, even though this very important issue has been expressed a few times prior by other bitcoiners. I was merely connecting the dots, sometimes skewly, but still to the benefit of those that have moneys tied up due to the Group-Buy-Guru guy's vetting process. The only saving grace is that DZ was vetted by John K., both residing in Hawaii, who, by the way, the latter is no longer around, before positioning himself as the largest group buy co-op/vetting service less than a month later. DZ even vetted some clown in Florida that's a alt coin guy, who's taking under-performing bitcoin miners off Matt's hands, thanks to a suggestion by a Newbie, at the time, and hosting them at his datacenter paid for by the Sunshiner's investomers.  FACT!

~TMIBTCITW
bobsag3

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 03:25:14 AM

First off, fuzznuts, I'm not being paid by anybody to do this, but if I were, I would declare such in a heartbeat. The next time you accuse me of such, do so in front of some live witnesses in front of my face, whereupon both of us will later be placed in some wards: You in the hospital, and me playing the part of somebody's bitch, not saying that'll be a bad thing.  Kiss

You are more than welcome to dispute any facts I post in this thread. If your assessment is valid, then I will retract what was penned.

Starting with...

We do not know the name of who represented Black Arrow when Matt Carson met up with him in the UK during his so-called recent visit:  FACT!
Matt Carson never explained why after purchasing the first datacenter in Rolla, MO, along with retrofitting it on his investomer's satoshi, he opted to move the datacenter to a new location sans a vote by the co-op, incurring an expense, then moved it again, incurring another expense, then moved it again to some undisclosed location in Denver, incurring yet another expense.  FACT!

Yet, I'm the one you're calling out on, especially on the latter point, even though this very important issue has been expressed a few times prior by other bitcoiners. I was merely connecting the dots, sometimes skewly, but still to the benefit of those that have moneys tied due to the Group-Buy-Guru guy's vetting process. The only saving grace is that DZ was vetted by John K. who, by the way, is no longer around, before positioning himself as the largest group buy co-op/vetting service less than a month later. DZ even vetted some clown in Florida that's a alt coin guy, who's taking under-performing bitcoin miners off Matt's hands, thanks to a suggestion by a Newbie, at the time, and hosting them at his datacenter paid for by the Sunshiner's investomers.  FACT!

~TMIBTCITW

Where the hell are you getting that I moved so many times? Also the move, along with location #1 and location #2 are fully leased and paid for by Miner Hosting, not any COOP, so technically no permission of any sort was required. I needed to move for capacity reasons, as need far outstripped capacity available in MO.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 03:36:36 AM

~TMIBTCITW

Just chiming in- I have moved datacenters once. From Missouri to CO. My ebay profile still lists texas- as thats where I grew up and opened the account from, and evidently never got around to changing it. Still have a old texas DL around here somewhere.

I'm about to punch holes in that claim unless, due to the San Madrid fault, Missouri moved 40 miles closer to Colorado, then I'll stand corrected.

Come to think of it, I hope it's true, for note the state separating the two:

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 03:56:42 AM

~TMIBTCITW

Where is there evidence to support this?

Up and up? Define where they have not been up and up and how that is somehow intentional and further how that caused a loss for the customers?

Again Bobsag3 (Matt)  answered your questions. He told you straight up when asked why he moved datacenters. How does his datacenter affect Black Arrow shipping?

At this point there is nothing more than lack of communication and I don't see where anyone is trying to purposefully hide facts from those who pre-ordered Black Arrow products.

Your time would be BEST spent on a company that has lied outright to the community.

PG you can go FUCK yourself and your opinion about whether I am a fanboi for BLACK ARROW. I don't care about your opinion about my love or hate of Black Arrow products and the people associated with them. I am not a fan of people who basically side step their own TRUTH. You are such a person. That is what is circumspect in my mind about you and this new found focus on Black Arrow. Let me now play the J'ACCUSE GAME with you.

Why are you not posting about BFL anymore? Be HONEST. Don't side step and dance about come out and tell us why? Why should anyone trust someone that doesn't come straight out with it? Can I speculate that you are now on Black Arrow and others as being paid off by BFL to do so? I reserve the right to call you a shill of BFL since you fail to comment about them further and they continue to rip off the community.

Still waiting on the TX ID for all your donations as well. Still not posted with links to forums where you have indicated donations. See it is pretty easy to make threads that call people into question. I am pretty sure you put donations in and are an upstanding member of the community. But you are seriously misguided in this respect with Black Arrow or are you just trolling to get another free meal and a miner shipped?

After you read the following, please keep in mind that I like my balls gently caressed, and my asshole teased with either index finger, while my dick's in your purdy mouth.

I believe that it is the Tx ID, but Thomas would have to confirm.

Here's some additional info from a PM from someone asking if there would be additional compensation for under performance on R15/16 and the move cross country:

"bobsag3 says they were only down for 48 hours even while doing the move through Winter storm Hercules.

48 hours? Are we in some sort of reality distortion field? It was way more than 48 hours, otherwise my payout would not be cut by 70% between two payments. I understand this is a risky business and people may get sick of whatever job they are doing, but saying these completely off the wall numbers is a bit disheartening. I do not ask for any compensation, but please don't let anyone say stupid shit like that. We were all here and this thread is a witness. I wish DZ MC a speedy recovery and successful future GBs since I am vested in them. Thanks.
After looking back over the topic it seems 48 was wrong

The correct amount of downtime was closer to 72

Machines not working is not a hosting issue this is in reference to workers 2, 3 and 4 going down sporadically after January 2nd-3rd until a few days ago
72 hours?  Please go back and reread the thread. The miners went down on Dec 30 and the power and comcast weren't even installed until Jan 3!   Yes maybe you turned a couple miners on using generator power and a wireless connection, but nothing hashed for more than a few hours at best.  

Issues with the hardware?  That is because you moved it!  It was hashing perfectly prior to the move, a solid 20btc in the previous 2 weeks.  Yes difficulty went up, but we should have still seen at least 14 BTC for the period.

The real reason is that the move was botched, plain and simple.  It was poorly planned, poorly executed with no contingency or backup plan, plain and simple.  You provided little to no communication and what communication you did provide was merely blaming someone else for your lack of planning and telling us to quit asking!  You blamed everyone else and took NO responsibility.  That doesn't fly in my book.

Who moves hundreds of thousands of dollars of equipment to a new facility that doesn't yet have power or an internet connection?  Who orders parts to arrive on the very day that they are needed, such that when FedEx has a delay, THEY become the problem rather than taking responsibility for not ordering them sooner!  This is all coming from "access to 5 world class IT experts who have built the largest public Bitcoin Miners Cooperative in the English Speaking world" and a "world class hosting facility".  It is frankly insulting.  

Take a look at the pics of your "world class hosting facility" facility just "2 weeks" ago. It doesn't even look remotely ready for a move.  Check out the extension cords running to the miners near the door, are those our KNC's??? The reality is that the hardware was most likely damaged by running on dirty generator power and it probably damaged most of it, no wonder you are having issues with the majority of it.  But yet you blame KNC. Do they know the conditions it was ran in?

I have 20% of this group buy and the bottom line is your haphazard approach to this move has cost me dearly, to the tune of approx $1500.  This 40 mile move should have had less than 24 hours of downtime, and could have been done in 2-3 hours.  I myself have done several moves in my career with millions of dollars of equipment much more sensitive, and kept downtime to less than a day.  It can be done if you prepare and plan for it.  You didn't plan nor prepare and it cost us all, and cost us dearly.

It is a slap in the face to receive a $150 credit on hosting for your botched move. My 20% of that is $30.  That is what I would have made with about 4 hours of hashing at the old facility.  Lets see, down for 7 days and I get $30 and you call that fair?

Please take responsibility for what really happened. It is the very least you can do.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=7216.msg4528462#msg4528462

Bicknellski

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:41:26 AM

Taken literally, the title implies that a great fuss ("much ado") is made of something which is insignificant ("nothing"), such as the unfounded claims of Hero's infidelity and the unfounded claims that Benedick and Beatrice are in love with one another.

Or if you prefer.

So no REASON for yet for your taking up this distraction versus actually saving people from BFL. Sad so much for TRUTH.

Bicknellski

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:50:05 AM

All I know was that my Jallys were 6 months late.

To me, whatever they claim, re-claim, counter-claim, fabricate and re-adjust has absolutely no credibility whatsoever.

By the time they ship, 600 Mh/s won't get you 0.05 BTC per day, if you're lucky.

You're better off buying whatever hardware you can get your hands on now for $2k, than waiting 3-6 months (if you're lucky) for a Monarch.

If you've pre-ordered, you screwed yourself, and have nobody else to blame.

Meanwhile millions are being absconded from this community by BFL. Why don't you focus on the real and immediate threats caused by BFL? Still no answer. Just a diatribe and more avoidance.

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 05:14:08 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2014, 11:16:36 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

Starting with...

Yet, I'm the one you're calling out on, especially on the latter point, even though this very important issue has been expressed a few times prior by other bitcoiners. I was merely connecting the dots, sometimes skewly, but still to the benefit of those that have moneys tied due to the Group-Buy-Guru guy's vetting process. The only saving grace is that DZ was vetted by John K. who, by the way, is no longer around, before positioning himself as the largest group buy co-op/vetting service less than a month later. DZ even vetted some clown in Florida that's a alt coin guy, who's taking under-performing bitcoin miners off Matt's hands, thanks to a suggestion by a Newbie, at the time, and hosting them at his datacenter paid for by the Sunshiner's investomers.  FACT!

~TMIBTCITW

Where the hell are you getting that I moved so many times? Also the move, along with location #1 and location #2 are fully leased and paid for by Miner Hosting, not any COOP, so technically no permission of any sort was required. I needed to move for capacity reasons, as need far outstripped capacity available in MO.

I understand now! Missouri doesn't have any buildings big enough to house your investomer's miners, in spite of Missouri having cheaper electricity cost than Colorado, something you used as a selling point to attract investomers.

BUILDING #1: Purchased the building, awaiting infrastructure.

Building was purchased today!
All the wiring and infrastructure equipment arrives tomorrow-Wednesday. Over 400lb. Poor UPS man

<snip>

Thanks- Ill be moving to a custom made facility here in under 3 weeks.

BUILDING #2: Moving to a better facility here (still in Missouri) located 90 miles away.

Major Update!

We will be moving to a much large, much better facility here by the end of the month. There may be a short down time (its only a 90mi drive) while being setup at the new facility, but we will not be turning anything off right up to the last minute.

Major Update!

We will be moving to a much large, much better facility here by the end of the month. There may be a short down time (its only a 90mi drive) while being setup at the new facility, but we will not be turning anything off right up to the last minute.

Building acquired Smiley

I cant answer on the software but I can on the shipping. Looks like the boards should be done here within 48 hours, and then will be dispatched after a small amount of testing to AUS, and me in the US. At least from me, all boards will then be tested again (Not sure how long... suggestions?) and then immediatly shipped out same day via UPS Next Day/2nd Day air [depending on location]. As soon as we know the boards are done, we can give  concrete delivery.

I'd sample test say 1/10th of the boards for a few hours on testnet.  That'd be my recommendation

Yeah I can do that. *might* be able to live stream, or atleast upload a ton of pictures.
I will be shipping from MO. Middle of the country, and if your anywhere close to me Im ok with local pickup Smiley.

And I just want to say guys - Barn has been working very hard behind the screens to bring this all together... this stuff is immensely complex.

Here we are, on November 18th, and Matt still has his datacenter in Missouri at the second facility:

<snip>

This is why I went from garage > warehouse > bigger warehouse. Heat is nuts.

Shenzhen, China    11/26/2013    8:05 P.M.   Departure Scan

Yea, but do the thumbs have any tracking info?  When you get the board delivery after a quick run though where are they coming from for you. I seem to expect California.
No idea on the thumbs- thats all Barn.
I will be shipping out from Central MO.

Does anyone have any details regarding power consumption. The genesis block calculator says expected power usage per unit to be 2100 watts. I am afraid for me that's not going to work. To be honest I was expecting something that would work on a residential 120v circuit. They also do not offer any hosting yet unfortunately.

I got ya covered Tongue
But yeah that is kind of silly. Im glad when I put my new facility together I decided to say fuck it and got all 240v

November 26th, edited on the 28th, Matt Carson is still in Missouri at the second facility: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=347732.msg3723600#msg3723600

bobsag3: Vetted Co-op member. World's lowest hosting fees for vetted miner hosting at a professional colocation hosting facility in Missouri!  Official Black Arrow US Reseller and US Distributor for Drillbit Systems. New Pres. of our Mining Operations arm of our LLC. Providing R19 and R19B miners to the GB Forum!

And still upgrading his second facility:

<snip>

No problem. Im having a 400A 240V pannel installed just for the 2kw+ miners that seem to be coming out.

On December 12, 2013, fresh back from China, Matt Carson posted the following... BTW, still located in Missiouri:

This makes no sense financially and if it's going to be hosted in a data center it should be using specialized GPU mining racks that can run more GPUs per motherboard/CPU.  You really need open racks and to use PCI-E riser ribbons if you want to build a GPU mining rig, using a desktop computer case makes no sense especially because heat is a huge issue with scrypt mining.  Also to be honest, scrypt mining is VERY finicky compared to SHA256 mining, you're talking about constant lockups and crashes if heat isn't perfectly controlled.  The amount of time that's going to go into keeping everything running is going to be much higher than with bitcoins and given how the Bitfury towers already caused a ton of problems I'm not sure the coop has enough manpower to keep racks of scrypt miners up and running.

The new facility comes with me also having hired 6 more people to help out. I am currently training them right now.

On December 13, Matt Carson hired additional staff to work at his Missouri-based datacenter, to date not mentioning Denver even once.

<snip>

I am working with them right now for me to help with their tickets, so we can get the response time much faster. I have hired additional staff that start work here in a few weeks, and I know they are working hard to improve their systems.

I cant speak on the refunds unfortunately, I am still discussing the options with them.

Four hours later, Matt mentions for the first the move to Denver, right after somebody ask about local pickup since he lives in KC. Did his new hires move to Denver with him?

We will offer local pickups- but we are moving to a massive new facility in CO, so pickups will have to be from there Smiley.

ALSO: I now have access to the BA ticket system, so if you need a response feel free to PM and I can at least check on the status for you.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=288012

We are all moved into the new place, lots of updates and pictures to come!

BUILDING #3:

Somewhere in Colorado, in some warehouse with 16-18 foot ceilings, ideally well-suited for bitcoin miners that love fiberglass dust sourced from the exposed insulation in the ceilings and walls, blown free from the constantly moving vortex of air due to the industrial-sized air conditioning unit(s). Whatever you do, don't open up that massive overhead door that's probably not well-sealed, otherwise you'll really have the dust a flying.

This has been the third time you're on record in stating that you only moved once. Care to try for a forth time?

~TMIBTCITW
Bicknellski

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:22:55 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2014, 05:33:17 AM by Bicknellski

Care to respond to WHY you are not posting in BFL threads considering they are doing a lot more DAMAGE to the Bitcoin economy than Black Arrow at this point?

How does Matt's warehouse / hosting have anything to do with Black Arrow shipping units? Canard much?

Would you not just get on teamspeak, gtalk or some other medium and get the answers and then report back here? I don't see anything here that is menacing for a Black Arrow customers. Again really what is the point? Other than to muckrake and sensationalize this well out of proportion. I suggest you would get a LOT more answers if you just started a voice chat and had an open dialogue with Matt. At this point you are really just trying to be the center of attention and not really resolving anything for anyone. Take the ego down an notch or a 100 notches get the answers you need from him directly and POST it here. I can't watch this obvious ego centered attack on Matt or others without doing the simple thing sitting down with the people and getting answers you need. Unless you are doing this for other reasons.

How is Matt's record on shipping units and hosting? Is that not more RELEVANT a measure? I do believe there should be 100's of customers at this point that can attest to his trustworthiness. Again really there is evidence to support Matt as a person that has been trusted, has delivered so why exactly are we concerned with warehouse space? Is he not providing a service? Are those services being denied customers?

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 05:39:06 AM

Care to respond to WHY you are not posting in BFL threads considering they are doing a lot more DAMAGE to the Bitcoin economy than Black Arrow at this point?

How does Matt's warehouse / hosting have anything to do with Black Arrow shipping units? Canard much?

Would you not just get on teamspeak, gtalk or some other medium and get the answers and then report back here? I don't see anything here that is menacing for a Black Arrow customers. Again really what is the point? Other than to muckrake and sensationalize this well out of proportion. I suggest you would get a LOT more answers if you just started a voice chat and had an open dialogue with Matt. At this point you are really just trying to be the center of attention and not really resolving anything for anyone. Take the ego down an notch or a 100 notches get the answers you need from him directly and POST it here. I can't watch this obvious ego centered attack on Matt or others without doing the simple thing sitting down with the people and getting answers you need. Unless you are doing this for other reasons.

How is Matt's record on shipping units and hosting? Is that not more RELEVANT a measure? I do believe there should be 100's of customers at this point that can attest to his trustworthiness. Again really there is evidence to support Matt as a person that has been trusted, has delivered so why exactly are we concerned with warehouse space? Is he not providing a service? Are those services being denied customers?

I'll address this later, for I'm still working on this Denver bullshit, mkay?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: