Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:55:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Arrow [blackarrowsoftware.com]: All Things Considered - Divulged  (Read 17994 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 06:08:17 AM

All I know was that my Jallys were 6 months late.

To me, whatever they claim, re-claim, counter-claim, fabricate and re-adjust has absolutely no credibility whatsoever.

By the time they ship, 600 Mh/s won't get you 0.05 BTC per day, if you're lucky.

You're better off buying whatever hardware you can get your hands on now for $2k, than waiting 3-6 months (if you're lucky) for a Monarch.

If you've pre-ordered, you screwed yourself, and have nobody else to blame.

Meanwhile millions are being absconded from this community by BFL. Why don't you focus on the real and immediate threats caused by BFL? Still no answer. Just a diatribe and more avoidance.

And as soon as Josh misses one weekly payment, I'll be back in BFL's threads like... like... like... Still thinking!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 07:00:40 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2014, 07:34:48 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

Re: What Are Your Electricity Cost for Mining Bitcoins?

.061/kwhr

http://www.eia.gov/electricity/monthly/epm_table_grapher.cfm?t=epmt_5_06_b

Missouri: 6.20

Colorado: 7.26

During this timeframe, Matt Carson had already moved from Building #1 to Building #2, 90 miles away from one another. From the information presented above (visit linked site), which one of the two states depicted do you believe was Matt's second facility located in? Hint: The name of the state consist of 8 letters.

This question may or may not be on some future pop quiz.

for the right price I would rent some script hash power from you Smiley ( give me a pm if your interested )

The problem is I don't think there is any way to make profits currently at 0.24 USD/KWh (corrected price). That is why is consider selling the hardware. I will follow up here, watch this topic. Thanks for your interest Smiley
Holy shit thats high.
I pay .061 if im above 25kw usage (getting close!)
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:28:36 AM

Which is worse?

BFL or Black Arrow?

Josh Z. or Matt C.?

Seriously.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:29:57 AM

To me, whatever they claim, re-claim, counter-claim, fabricate and re-adjust has absolutely no credibility whatsoever.

By the time they ship, 600 Mh/s won't get you 0.05 BTC per day, if you're lucky.

You're better off buying whatever hardware you can get your hands on now for $2k, than waiting 3-6 months (if you're lucky) for a Monarch.

Meanwhile millions are being absconded from this community by BFL. Why don't you focus on the real and immediate threats caused by BFL? Still no answer. Just a diatribe and more avoidance.

And as soon as Josh misses one weekly payment, I'll be back in BFL's threads like... like... like... Still thinking!

LOL... he didn't PAY his bet. He is doing WEEKLY to shut you up. Nice. Oh my what a joke. Paid off silence. That just puts a nail in your credibility coffin right there buddy. No wonder we haven't had the DETAILS.

Does anyone else think that stinks to high heaven? Being paid weekly to keep your mouth shut more like. Done dealing with this thread your payment arrangements with Josh speak volumes on what is really going on.

That is an ignore till you stop taking a dive for coins.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 07:46:19 AM

LOL... he didn't PAY his bet. He is doing WEEKLY to shut you up. Nice. Oh my what a joke. Paid off silence. That just puts a nail in your credibility coffin right there buddy. No wonder we haven't had the DETAILS.

Does anyone else think that stinks to high heaven? Being paid weekly to keep your mouth shut more like. Done dealing with this thread your payment arrangements with Josh speak volumes on what is really going on.

That is an ignore till you stop taking a dive for coins.

BTW, it's almost paid off, and Josh was kind enough to pay interest on the payback.

I have a great idea! Why don't you start a thread consisting of calling me out on this? Make it self-moderated so that if I happen to stop by spewing vile, you can delete my posts.

Deal?

If not, I will, for the very first time in my going on three years on this forum, exercise the notify mod option.

I can even make it easy for you so that you don't have to put much thought into said action.

Entitle the thread: Bruno Kucinsaks aka Phinnaeus Gage aka TMIBITW is a Liar.

For the OP, simply copy and paste this post.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have shit still to pen about Matt Carson before moving onto the other resellers and Black Arrow proper, et al.

~TMIBTCITW
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 08:09:36 AM

Certainly won't be running at home, don't even think the service I have there would run this many cards  Grin

Electricity is cheap, no longer free but .08/kwh seems decent enough though. I've got cooling under control as well, but that's something I'd like to keep secret  Wink

It seems I've finally found a distributor that doesn't care about resale licenses and all the BS, don't know how many phone calls I've made today...

.041 here Tongue

hey what area are you from? those electricity rates are amazing.
Missouri. Great place for my hosting.

Until Matt Carson moved to Denver, a not so great place for his hosting. Quite frankly, I don't give a rat's ass what Matt pays per KWH, but I'm pretty sure his investomers do. Why? I don't know! Maybe this?

I should be able to honor any express shipping, just now it should be a great deal faster. [I hate UPS ground, never ever ever ever again]

If barntech and customers would Like, I can test all board briefly before re-packing, but as far as broken board to to shipping, I will assist in anyway Barn would like me too.

I in fact have a hosting option- I think I will be hosting ~30 boards for barn. PM me for a quote, but if you paid for shipping and want hosting, Im sure something can be worked out.

What are you going to charge for hosting?  %revenue or fixed costs per kwh per board etc?  How would end users control the mining pools they attach to or will these devices connect to an internal system for revenue tracking?  I'm moderately interested in this option especially for the first couple/few months where firmware may be getting more frequent updates and faulty devices are more commonly detected, I assume you would have a maintenance agreement in place with Barntech for this part?

Thanks for the info in advance!

Hosting is based on a flat $/ month, based mostly on KWH usage. Im not sure how end users would control them.. still working on both hardware and software solutions right now. The interm is I can give out teamviewer access to the requested machine.

As for broken/faulty units, that will be up to Barn's discretion, Im sure he will answer when he wakes up. Anything software or hardware done to the units hosted has to have the Owner's explicit instruction to do so, for liability reasons.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 09:31:10 AM

As promised, if the following post was deleted in Black Arrow's main thread, I said I would re-post here, so here it is.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

I'm posting the following as a courtesy for a fellow Bitcoiner, sent to me via PM. If by happenstance it gets deleted, I will re-post it in my scammer tread. I will not post it there unless it is deleted from here.

Their T&C are in violation of hk law. Though funnily they try to claim that they aren't subject to hk law because their head office is in China but on their website's T&C it states that all disputes will be settled in hk court and under hk law. What a bunch of dicks. Maybe this will provide some help for people they are refusing to refund.

According to The Sales of Goods Ordinance CAP 26 s12 of Hong Kong Law you are bound by the agree time constraints stipulated in the contract, failure to fulfill this agreement will be considered breach of the contract.

Furthermore, Section 3(1) of the Control of Exemption Clauses Ordinance Cap. 71 states that unreasonable exemption clauses in a contract such as 11.7 and 11.3 of Black Arrow's Terms and Agreement are void and have no effect if:

1.   The contract was formed by one party with the consumer having none or relatively no bargaining power in the constraints of the contract
2.   There is no previous history of the two parties
3.   The clause impacts on or affects other superseding Hong Kong Laws such as The Sales of Goods Ordinance of Hong Kong which protects consumers from the unfair trade practices.

Then finish off your letter, with:

Therefore I would like you to refund my order#XXXX immediately without further delay. If I do not receive my refund within 7 days I will be contacting the Consumer Council to lodge a formal complaint against Black Arrow Limited (Company Registration. 1520309).

I also reserve the right to take any legal action necessary both in the Smalls Claims Court located in Hong Kong or overseas at my convenience and discretion.

It is actually really easy to sue people in HK. You don't have to be a HK citizen but you do need to hire someone to represent you in Small Claims Courts (it can't be a lawyer so it is actually cheap to do).

Small Claims Court
If what you are claiming against a business is less than $50,000 HKD then you are eligible to sue them in Small Claims Court.

Why is small claims court good?
-lawyers are not allowed in small claims court
-The person you are suing cannot counter sue you in small claims court.
-You do not have to be a Hong Kong Resident to file a motion with the small claims court
-If black arrow fail to show then you will win the claim by default
-only transport costs can be claimed in small claims court.
-no they can't hire someone from Jamaica and claim the flight as a cost (a Philippine company tried this with my fd and it got thrown out of small claims court)
-Once you win, you are given a legal document (Writ of Fieri Facias) saying BA owe you this much in HKD$
-Then you can hire a HK government bailiff to come and collect anything from BA office that is in the value of the amount they owe you

Imagine turning up to Black Arrow office in Wan Chai and walking off with a bunch of their PCs and some bitcoin wallets while being protected by the bailiffs and the HK police.

How to file a claim for your money back in HK Small Claims Court:
http://www.judiciary.gov.hk/en/crt_services/pphlt/html/sc.htm

Online Forms:
http://www.judiciary.gov.hk/en/crt_services/forms/sc.htm

Or maybe just make a formal complaint to this organisation:

HK Consumer Complaints Council
They recommend you file a complaint against the a local company if as a consumer you come across unfair trade practices, e.g .

-goods or services not correspond to description;
-delay in delivery;
-dissatisfaction to service,

http://www.consumer.org.hk/website/ws_en/complaints_and_advices/how_to_complain/howtocomplain.html
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 10:06:52 AM

http://www.tradezz.com/corp_1136173_CardReaderFactory.htm

Company Information
Business Type :   Manufacturer
Year Established :   2008
Legal Representative :   Alex Sovu
No. of Total Staff :   5 - 10 People
Products/Services :    MSRv007 OEM, MSRv007 OEM demo
Main Markets :    North America Eastern Europe Western Europe
 Business Card
Company Address :   Broad Street
Postal Code :   RG1
Company Phone :   44-118-9255358
Company Fax :    44
Contact Person :   Mr. Alex Berk
Contact Person :   44-118-9255358
Contact Person :   http://www.cardreaderfactory.com

http://www.china-wholesale-cell-phone.com/c-cardreaderfactory-226206.html

CardReaderFactory is producing the best and smallest credit card readers in the world.
Our magnetic stripe readers are the most reliable, user friendly, full featured and customisable that exists!
Basic Information
Company Name:CardReaderFactory
Business Type:Manufacturer
Product/Service(We Sell):MSRv007 OEM, MSRv007 OEM demo
Address:Broad Street
Brands:CardReaderFactory, MSRv007
Number of Employees:5 - 10 People
Company Website URL: http://www.cardreaderfactory.com

Ownership & Capital
Year Established:2008
Registered Capital:Below US$100 Thousand
Ownership Type:Individual (Sole proprietorship)
Legal Representative/Business Owner:
Alex Sovu
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 10:58:22 AM

First off, fuzznuts, I'm not being paid by anybody to do this, but if I were, I would declare such in a heartbeat.

Tell us more about your arrangement please.

I'm so tired of you trying to shit on every company ever. Look at the graph of hash rates, someone is delivering. Not everyone can be a scam.

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 11:54:41 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2014, 07:06:49 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

First off, fuzznuts, I'm not being paid by anybody to do this, but if I were, I would declare such in a heartbeat.

I'm so tired of you trying to shit on every company ever. Look at the graph of hash rates, someone is delivering. Not everyone can be a scam.

If you're so tired, then why don't you put me on ignore. Surely, my voice isn't loud enough to influence anybody, is it?

Meanwhile, enjoy the following pic taken at Matt Carson's datacenter. Bonus points awarded if you can spot IT and guess if IT was the first thing carefully packed when he moved(?) to Denver, CO:

dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 11:58:55 AM

You ignored the question.

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 08:38:33 PM

From the desk of I Will Shit in Your Face and Make You Like It, I present proof that Matt Carson moved his datacenter from Building #2 back to Building #1 via only the images below, for if you fucks can't clearly see that Matty Boy has lied not only on how many times he moved the datacenter, but also lied as to where your precious are being hosted, then you deserve to lose your precious bitcoins. Chances are, though, that I may help connect the dots if given a blowjob--or kindly ask, albeit I'd prefer the former.

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:04:10 AM

Gage,

In all seriousness, why are you so invested in trying to reveal everyone as a scammer? If you were a customer of Minersource or Black Arrow, I would understand spending the time and effort to dig so deep and grasp at straws, but I can't figure out why you care so much?

Honestly, whats your stake in this? All this hate and FUD might make sense if you had an actual interest in these companies, but it's starting to look like you are indeed working for someone with motive to bring these guys down.

I don't know, maybe there is a legit reason behind it, but I'm just not seeing it.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 06:05:04 AM

Gage,

In all seriousness, why are you so invested in trying to reveal everyone as a scammer? If you were a customer of Minersource or Black Arrow, I would understand spending the time and effort to dig so deep and grasp at straws, but I can't figure out why you care so much?

Honestly, whats your stake in this? All this hate and FUD might make sense if you had an actual interest in these companies, but it's starting to look like you are indeed working for someone with motive to bring these guys down.

I don't know, maybe there is a legit reason behind it, but I'm just not seeing it.

What's sad about your post is that you truly believe what you wrote. With your logic, every single person that's not a customer of some Bitcoin related entity that's not on the up-and-up shouldn't bother themselves with helping in the investigation to get to the bottom of things, is that correct?

The legit reason, and there is no other motherfuckin' reason, is that I CARE!!!

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Dear Black Arrow,

I hope that you find it in your heart o' hearts to forgive me, for I promise to play nice from now on. That said, would you be so kind as to sell me your vetting program?

Regards,

Bruno Kucinskas

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:o9-hDFe3Bi8J:www.hackforums.net/archive/index.php/thread-1210336.html+&cd=24&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

david105396
04-13-2011, 08:43 AM
Dear readers,

First i want to say sorry for that i haven't said anything on this forum. I usually keep a low profile at first when i join a forum so sorry for that.

Anyway of to the point. Is there anybody that can bring down this site(http://www.maerlant-lyceum.nl). This is my school site and if somebody can bring it down for maybe 1 or 2 hours it would be awesome beacause then i would miss some tests tomorrow. Is someone could do this in about 3 hours time it would be great. But only do it if you want to help me and if you think you can't get in trouble. If it is to dangerous that you get cought please don't try.

Already thanks and i will be more active on the forum now that i know people better here.

david105396
04-13-2011, 09:02 AM
Lancappe sorry as i said at the moment i cannot pay people for stuff. i do really apreciate you for trying it. i really am sorry but thanks anyway. could you tell me how you did it though if you don't mind?

The way I read it, theymos is going to be getting a phone call requesting some records, don't you think?
goozman96

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 06:46:24 AM

Any references to Alex Sovu have been removed from the thread and even David's post was edited to only mention Matt and not Alex.

BTC: 19DKtsdGfQyFzNiEze9KuFQrWGiLDvg6F1 | LTC: LbV6UGyjYbVP49NvQFmuAnkADcaFYvNagK | NMC: NDCdMJmTmGH54Cezmo3CwSxAC7grAoZJbj
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 06:59:58 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2014, 07:29:39 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

Timeline of Matt Carson's datacenter locations.

BUILDING #1: Purchased the building, awaiting infrastructure.

Building was purchased today!
All the wiring and infrastructure equipment arrives tomorrow-Wednesday. Over 400lb. Poor UPS man

<snip>

Thanks- Ill be moving to a custom made facility here in under 3 weeks.

BUILDING #2: Moving to a better facility here (still in Missouri) located 90 miles away.

Major Update!

We will be moving to a much large, much better facility here by the end of the month. There may be a short down time (its only a 90mi drive) while being setup at the new facility, but we will not be turning anything off right up to the last minute.

Major Update!

We will be moving to a much large, much better facility here by the end of the month. There may be a short down time (its only a 90mi drive) while being setup at the new facility, but we will not be turning anything off right up to the last minute.

Building acquired Smiley

I cant answer on the software but I can on the shipping. Looks like the boards should be done here within 48 hours, and then will be dispatched after a small amount of testing to AUS, and me in the US. At least from me, all boards will then be tested again (Not sure how long... suggestions?) and then immediatly shipped out same day via UPS Next Day/2nd Day air [depending on location]. As soon as we know the boards are done, we can give  concrete delivery.

I'd sample test say 1/10th of the boards for a few hours on testnet.  That'd be my recommendation

Yeah I can do that. *might* be able to live stream, or atleast upload a ton of pictures.
I will be shipping from MO. Middle of the country, and if your anywhere close to me Im ok with local pickup Smiley.

And I just want to say guys - Barn has been working very hard behind the screens to bring this all together... this stuff is immensely complex.

Here we are, on November 18th, and Matt still has his datacenter in Missouri at the second facility:

<snip>

This is why I went from garage > warehouse > bigger warehouse. Heat is nuts.

Shenzhen, China    11/26/2013    8:05 P.M.   Departure Scan

Yea, but do the thumbs have any tracking info?  When you get the board delivery after a quick run though where are they coming from for you. I seem to expect California.
No idea on the thumbs- thats all Barn.
I will be shipping out from Central MO.

Does anyone have any details regarding power consumption. The genesis block calculator says expected power usage per unit to be 2100 watts. I am afraid for me that's not going to work. To be honest I was expecting something that would work on a residential 120v circuit. They also do not offer any hosting yet unfortunately.

I got ya covered Tongue
But yeah that is kind of silly. Im glad when I put my new facility together I decided to say fuck it and got all 240v

November 26th, edited on the 28th, Matt Carson is still in Missouri at the second facility: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=347732.msg3723600#msg3723600

bobsag3: Vetted Co-op member. World's lowest hosting fees for vetted miner hosting at a professional colocation hosting facility in Missouri!  Official Black Arrow US Reseller and US Distributor for Drillbit Systems. New Pres. of our Mining Operations arm of our LLC. Providing R19 and R19B miners to the GB Forum!

And still upgrading his second facility:

<snip>

No problem. Im having a 400A 240V pannel installed just for the 2kw+ miners that seem to be coming out.

On December 12, 2013, fresh back from China, Matt Carson posted the following... BTW, still located in Missiouri:

This makes no sense financially and if it's going to be hosted in a data center it should be using specialized GPU mining racks that can run more GPUs per motherboard/CPU.  You really need open racks and to use PCI-E riser ribbons if you want to build a GPU mining rig, using a desktop computer case makes no sense especially because heat is a huge issue with scrypt mining.  Also to be honest, scrypt mining is VERY finicky compared to SHA256 mining, you're talking about constant lockups and crashes if heat isn't perfectly controlled.  The amount of time that's going to go into keeping everything running is going to be much higher than with bitcoins and given how the Bitfury towers already caused a ton of problems I'm not sure the coop has enough manpower to keep racks of scrypt miners up and running.

The new facility comes with me also having hired 6 more people to help out. I am currently training them right now.

On December 13, Matt Carson hired additional staff to work at his Missouri-based datacenter, to date not mentioning Denver even once.

<snip>

I am working with them right now for me to help with their tickets, so we can get the response time much faster. I have hired additional staff that start work here in a few weeks, and I know they are working hard to improve their systems.

I cant speak on the refunds unfortunately, I am still discussing the options with them.

Four hours later, Matt mentions for the first the move to Denver, right after somebody ask about local pickup since he lives in KC. Did his new hires move to Denver with him?

We will offer local pickups- but we are moving to a massive new facility in CO, so pickups will have to be from there Smiley.

ALSO: I now have access to the BA ticket system, so if you need a response feel free to PM and I can at least check on the status for you.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=288012

We are all moved into the new place, lots of updates and pictures to come!

BUILDING #3:

Somewhere in Colorado, in some warehouse with 16-18 foot ceilings, ideally well-suited for bitcoin miners that love fiberglass dust sourced from the exposed insulation in the ceilings and walls, blown free from the constantly moving vortex of air due to the industrial-sized air conditioning unit(s). Whatever you do, don't open up that massive overhead door that's probably not well-sealed, otherwise you'll really have the dust a flying.

This has been the third time you're on record in stating that you only moved once. Care to try for a forth time?

~TMIBTCITW
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 07:02:33 AM

http://www.sitelerhakkinda.org/mukarrer/whois/988545

Sahibi
Alex Sovu
6-8 Market Place
Reading, Berkshire RG1 6QJ
United Kingdom

Nerden Alınmış: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Alan Adı: CARDREADERFACTORY.COM
Oluşturulma Tarihi: 05-May-08
Bitiş Tarihi: 05-May-11
Güncellenme Tarihi: 10-Apr-09

Alan Adı Yöneticisi Bilgileri
Sovu, Alex   
6-8 Market Place
United Kingdom
7727735427 Faks --

Teknik İletişim Bilgileri
Sovu, Alex   
6-8 Market Place
United Kingdom
7727735427 Faks --

Alan Adı Sunucuları
NS1.PIPEDNS.COM
NS2.PIPEDNS.COM
NS3.PIPEDNS.COM

http://who.godaddy.com/whois.aspx?domain=cardreaderfactory.com&prog_id=GoDaddy

Domain Name: CARDREADERFACTORY.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1465776527_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2013-01-18 00:12:03
Creation Date: 2008-05-05 20:34:33
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-05-05 20:34:33
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@godaddy.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.480-624-2505
Domain Status: ok
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Merlion Holdings
Registrant Organization: Merlion Holdings Limited
Registrant Street: PO Box 964
Registrant City: Road Town
Registrant State/Province: Tortola
Registrant Postal Code: 1110
Registrant Country: Virgin Islands (British)
Registrant Phone: +852.81990849
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: whois@cardreaderfactory.com
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Merlion Holdings
Admin Organization: Merlion Holdings Limited
Admin Street: PO Box 964
Admin City: Road Town
Admin State/Province: Tortola
Admin Postal Code: 1110
Admin Country: Virgin Islands (British)
Admin Phone: +852.81990849
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 07:08:31 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2014, 07:58:02 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

Any references to Alex Sovu have been removed from the thread and even David's post was edited to only mention Matt and not Alex.

You can have Matt confirm who I am. Or look at the ecointalk forum if you would like to check.

You can have Alex or Matt confirm who I am. Or look at the ecointalk forum if you would like to check.

In the image below, the edit time is in CST, my time zone here in Sandwich, IL.

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 07:26:45 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2014, 07:44:35 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

Amazingly, nary a person's concerned that Matt Carson blatantly lied about the location of his datacenter in Rolla, MO,... never moving it from facility #1 to facility #2, 90 miles away, as he so claimed, prior to now having it located in Colorado, supposedly.

Do I need to explain the images, or are you guys who's on Matt's Skype list cool with everything after tokin' on his hookah? (revisit pic if you missed it)

Building #1: Purchased, but turned out to be a month-to-month lease: September 23, 2013 -- November 16, 2013

Building #2: November 16, 2013 -- December 30, 2013   NOTE: Images prove that #1 & #2 are the same exact building.

Building #3: December 30 -- To Present

Also, Matt Carson went into great deal of how he retrofitted the first facility, then same with the second facility, mainly pertaining to upgrading the electrical capacities of both.

I wish I was able to lease out buildings on a month-to-month basis and have my tenants upgrade my buildings on their dime. If only I could find such a mark who just so happens to have a forum following who have more money than brain cells, thanks to being vetted by an anonymous escrow guy who operates a co-op outta Hawaii, of which was vetted by an anonymous AWOL escrow guy, also of Hawaii. I would be rich beyond my imagination.

<snip>

This is why I went from garage > warehouse > bigger warehouse. Heat is nuts.

Now, he's in an even bigger warehouse in Denver, CO.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 08:27:30 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2014, 08:45:41 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

To recap, bitcoiner investomers, having more money than brain cells, have entrusted a pseudo-vetted, hookah tokin', Black Arrow reseller Bitcoiner, who's been warned before about posting certain images on the internet, but didn't heed the advice, opting to show the world his hookah and Skype contacts, has now been shown that he, Matt Carson, a.k.a. Bobsag3, lied about moving his datacenter, yet, the guy who's called out all this to them, and future investomers, is labeled a fruitcake, and probably dons a pink tutu. <breathe>

The only saving grace is that there's probably no federal agency in the world looking at some hookah tokin' guy in Denver hosting bitcoin miners sourced from a Romanian once arrested and now sells card skimmers based in the UK using various alias possibly gleaned from stolen credit cards who vets then hires known hackers. <breathe, again> Not saying that that's a bad thing, nor not saying that that wouldn't happen in the future. Then again, it ain't my precious bitcoiners at stake based on renderings of vaporware.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: