Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:38:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin holders will betray bitcoin one day  (Read 1953 times)
Huntler1993 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:18:56 PM

I foresee it coming, it keeps on ringing in my ears with series of flashbacks. It will happen like a speed of light in a vacuum. Most bitcoin holders will betray bitcoin one day, they  will see no value in bitcoin again, they will dump bitcoin and call it all sort of name, with all these i know there will be holders who will follow bitcoin till death apart. They will hold on no matter how tough things will be for our mother coin.My question is which side will you be?. LONG LIVE CRYPTO, LONG LIVE BITCOIN.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1498

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:54:23 PM

The crypto market is profit driven. The loyalty is directly proportional to the potential profit a coin can generate. So bitcoin is no exception here. I am a long time holder of bitcoin. I didn't sell off my holdings when the price was at 21k. I am not ready to sell of my holdings today as well. Because I belive there is potential.

The moment I stop believing that the potential is not anymore present in bitcoin. I will loose my interest in holding and sell of my reserve. So when someone says they are loyal to bitcoin not because of the potential profit but for the technology, I laugh silently. Till the time potential for profit is there, people will love even the technology. The moment all potential is gone, people will not think twice before dumping it. That's how the world crypto economy works.

green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:57:55 PM
Merited by bitofc (16)

The short term dumpers are long gone.  Bitcoin has by far the most dedicated holders out of any crypto coin.  This is what gives bitcoin's its immense strength and dominance.  Even the founder has billions of dollars he could of used just sitting in storage.  Sometimes its about more than just money!
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:00:08 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

The one who have bought bitcoin just to get some profit in the bull run will quickly sell whenever dump starts like first few month of this year.

Institutional investors and whales will sell when all were buying and buy when all are selling like right now. They are buying..

Early bitcoin investors and adopters sell some part of their coin at peak prices and hold remaining without getting affected by any market sentiment.

New investors are the one who loses heavily during dumps and they buy at peak prices.

So, when people dumps their coin varies in case of bitcoin and yes there will always be some sellers and buyers in the market which is normal. I don't think selling bitcoin for profit can be considered as betraying bitcoin.  Grin  
guppak

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:11:35 PM

The one who have bought bitcoin just to get some profit in the bull run will quickly sell whenever dump starts like first few month of this year.

Institutional investors and whales will sell when all were buying and buy when all are selling like right now. They are buying..

Early bitcoin investors and adopters sell some part of their coin at peak prices and hold remaining without getting affected by any market sentiment.

New investors are the one who loses heavily during dumps and they buy at peak prices.

So, when people dumps their coin varies in case of bitcoin and yes there will always be some sellers and buyers in the market which is normal. I don't think selling bitcoin for profit can be considered as betraying bitcoin.  Grin  

It can not be imagined when Bitcoin is on the mountain and everyone will sell the asset. Apparently, there are who want to buy it in a very large amount at that price. It may not be a beginner who is a big buyer. A new historical scenario will be created. And so on.  Wink
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:13:07 PM

That is not betrayal! That is calles investments! If Bitcoin will lose its value in the future, isn't it only natural to dump it? Why will you hold on something that has no value? Nothing lasts forever. We should learn to accept that there are things we need to forget once it losses its value. For now, I don't see that Bitcoin's value will diminish. We are too far from it.
goaldigger

Activity: 2338
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:15:27 PM

The short term dumpers are long gone.  Bitcoin has by far the most dedicated holders out of any crypto coin.  This is what gives bitcoin's its immense strength and dominance.  Even the founder has billions of dollars he could of used just sitting in storage.  Sometimes its about more than just money!

Agree with this. Those not loyal holders are gone just 2-3 months when the value of the bitcoin crashes. The remaining population of the holders right now are those serious on what they are doing and not just playing around.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:26:14 PM

That is not betrayal! That is calles investments! If Bitcoin will lose its value in the future, isn't it only natural to dump it? Why will you hold on something that has no value? Nothing lasts forever. We should learn to accept that there are things we need to forget once it losses its value. For now, I don't see that Bitcoin's value will diminish. We are too far from it.
Indeed, bitcoin fluctuations was a normal happenings in digital currency so we need to be more observant with its current trends. If a trader dumps his asset one day, the goal was reached already and its also an opportunity for other comers to buy the holdings. The holders isn't responsible for bitcoin to fall, but am confident day traders and other big fishes played the market merely dirty
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:29:45 PM

i owe bitcoin nothing. its job is to serve my purposes. if it no longer aligns with my purposes then it's goodbye. anything that requires the sympathy and charity of its users does not deserve to thrive because the rest of the world sure won't put up with it either.
hollowdoor

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:42:08 PM

It doesn't matter if I am holding bitcoin or not, it matters what I support. I support bitcoin because of its technology and the features it provides. Nothing in the world will not replace bitcoin.
zhopas

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:44:59 PM

I think there's nothing wrong on those people who will betraying bitcoin because it's their lost, they are not a good users because they don't know what are they doing. They are not loyal so they don't deserve bitcoin.
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 10:48:52 PM

It will always happen. When there's a pump, expect a dump is coming. This is how the market works. A true believer of bitcoin will never sell-off it's assets even for a million, instead he will use bitcoin as his native currency.

Bourney001

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:58:33 PM

Was wondering the same but if they sell means someone bought and we have next holders
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:01:46 PM

Its a natural things, when it got no more value people will start to dump it, most of the people appreciate bitcoin because of the value not because of the technology or the breakthrough, so once bitcoin losing its value people will jump to another coin to invest
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:12:22 AM

well if you think this is a game and people are just bag holding and betraying things (which doesn't even make any sense) then feel free to  leave. nobody is holding you down and forcing you to continue to buy bitcoin and hold bitcoin with a gun to your head. sell your small amount of bitcoin and get out. we would be glad to buy it from you and add it to our stash.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
ngamuk tok

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:21:18 AM

I think most people buy bitcoins to make a profit, and it's very unlikely they do not want to sell when they see prices go up. But I myself think about bitcoin survival and other crypto money than I should have. I can still benefit from trading and investment altcoin, For me sacrificing bitcoin is too valuable than my selfish.
davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 905

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:30:04 AM

I foresee it coming, it keeps on ringing in my ears with series of flashbacks. It will happen like a speed of light in a vacuum. Most bitcoin holders will betray bitcoin one day, they  will see no value in bitcoin again, they will dump bitcoin and call it all sort of name, with all these i know there will be holders who will follow bitcoin till death apart. They will hold on no matter how tough things will be for our mother coin.My question is which side will you be?. LONG LIVE CRYPTO, LONG LIVE BITCOIN.

I will sell all my bitcoins when the price is good.What`s the point of HODLing your bitcoins untill you die.
It`s not about "betrayal",it`s about getting profits from bitcoin.One day, all the BTC users will find that bitcoin is no longer valuable for them or for anybody else.Of course they will dump it.So what?Life goes on.

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:39:03 AM

I foresee it coming, it keeps on ringing in my ears with series of flashbacks.
if you foresee it then why are you here wasting time? go go go sell your bitcoin fast. my buy orders are waiting for you. Cheesy

It will happen like a speed of light in a vacuum.
wow I never knew hundreds of thousands of people could coordinate this fast and perform the same act at the same time with this kind of speed. maybe we should use "bitcoin holders" to teach us how they coordinated with each other. we can use that in the world.
I also didn't know our exchanges are so advanced that can now handle that kind of traffic LOL

Most bitcoin holders will betray bitcoin one day,
what is this? a cheesy soap opera on TV?

they  will see no value in bitcoin again,
yeah, suddenly hundreds of thousands of people are going to wake up one morning and say "hay the only decentralized currency in the world has no value any more" LMAO

i know there will be holders who will follow bitcoin till death apart. They will hold on no matter how tough things will be for our mother coin.
they are not called "holders" they are called idiots. people don't hold bitcoin for no reason, they invest in it and hold it because they know what bitcoin is, what it does and they know about its potential.
you, as a newbie, see a price drop and call it "tough times". but someone who knows what bitcoin is beyond its price knows that this is yet another discount on the way to mass adoption.

Only Bitcoin
Doterti

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:50:15 AM

I foresee it coming, it keeps on ringing in my ears with series of flashbacks.
if you foresee it then why are you here wasting time? go go go sell your bitcoin fast. my buy orders are waiting for you. Cheesy

It will happen like a speed of light in a vacuum.
wow I never knew hundreds of thousands of people could coordinate this fast and perform the same act at the same time with this kind of speed. maybe we should use "bitcoin holders" to teach us how they coordinated with each other. we can use that in the world.
I also didn't know our exchanges are so advanced that can now handle that kind of traffic LOL

Most bitcoin holders will betray bitcoin one day,
what is this? a cheesy soap opera on TV?

they  will see no value in bitcoin again,
yeah, suddenly hundreds of thousands of people are going to wake up one morning and say "hay the only decentralized currency in the world has no value any more" LMAO

i know there will be holders who will follow bitcoin till death apart. They will hold on no matter how tough things will be for our mother coin.
they are not called "holders" they are called idiots. people don't hold bitcoin for no reason, they invest in it and hold it because they know what bitcoin is, what it does and they know about its potential.
you, as a newbie, see a price drop and call it "tough times". but someone who knows what bitcoin is beyond its price knows that this is yet another discount on the way to mass adoption.

It is possible that the bitcoin holders would betray bitcoin because one of the factors is the price or the value of bitcoin in the market because it can affect them especially  gaining income that's why some bitcoin holder would transfer any crypto business that much higher compare to the bitcoin. But I think it depends of the people's loyalty to the bitcoin whether the price may go or high still you are committed to this industry. It is within their hands if they still continue bitcoin or not but if you are loyal enough to the bitcoin, I'm pretty sure that you are deserve to received  the best from it.
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:55:50 AM

This market is quite "new", and when biggest whales see the opportunity to make money here, they will come, ALL OF THEM, We better to enjoy the market/profit before they will come.. cause probably one day there will be or much manipulation, or if they come massively, really low volatility.

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: