Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:26:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XLM future  (Read 138 times)
mottocoma (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:19:49 PM

I have some XLM's that i bought. Should i hold them for a while? What you guys think?
Any predictions?
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asadovski

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 07:13:56 PM

personally, I think that this currency has a future. It has an excellent capitalization
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:08:39 PM

Stellar Lumens (XLM) is actually a very good investment. Actually better than Ripple (XRP) according to me. I kinda hate ripple. Ripple and banks are closely related, which makes decentralization for ripple coin some what weak. But that is not the case with stellar. In fact stellar has backing of IBM. Its a promising coin, so just hold it as long as you can.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 08:17:18 PM

Stellar (XLM) has an interesting technology and this token has a great future.

The volume of daily trading is growing again, and the price may reach $ 1 in the near future

percent

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:19:43 PM

Stellar is great, great team, impressive infrastructure being built, exchanges & dapps on the stellar network,
not to mention the partnerships already in place! IBM, I think they're associated with Stripe too? Top drawer stuff, could easily see some huge adoption once crypto becomes more mainstream.
Then we have XDM airdrop in August.
Verdict: hold.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
Isay_Gonzales

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:21:19 PM

For a long time I was interested in XLM. Many people say that this crypt has every chance of success and, in principle, I agree with this. I think we need to wait a little.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:33:58 PM

XLM is just another XRP, sorry, but I wouldn't trust lumens like I don't trust Ripple, since you have so much more good coins available on market, I mean, I invest rather in Bitcoin than that, XRP, XLM just another pump and dump coins that you will never know what will happen next to him..

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
BitkoinJonny

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:36:50 PM

Basically I think that Stellar is a very promising project and in the nearest future coins will grow.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:39:29 PM

I have some XLM's that i bought. Should i hold them for a while? What you guys think?
Any predictions?

Stellar (XLM) is a crypto for which many have had high hopes.  One of the things that people wish to see is that XLM (Stellar) find the perfect balance to exist.
However, there are suggestions asked for Stellar to be used as a coin that individuals would be sending to each other as part of smaller transactions.

This would allow XLM (Stellar) to truly become what cryptos were meant to be all along. It has great concepts and i urge you to ensure to hodl as long as your profits is intact
mottocoma (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:17:16 PM

Thanks all for your replies. I will hodl those XML's  Grin
covfefe_

Activity: 934
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:21:52 PM

Though not as hyped as EOS or as costly as NEO, they are a solid tech and there are numerous tokens coming to stellar platform. With the launch of their own exchange, we can aspect XLM to compete with the likes of Ethereum.
mottocoma (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:50:01 AM

Thanks for your reply  Grin
DalaiLama

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:02:01 AM

In my opinion, XLM may have more potential than EOS and NEO in altcoins. Now bear market, EOS, NEO, ADA, etc. are all seriously degraded, but XLM can still maintain its value, which is very remarkable.
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:05:10 AM

Stellar just overtook EOS for 5th place on CoinMarketCap, that's pretty good going!

Mark X

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:11:38 AM

I think XLM has a bright future. If we come back to remember the functions and features that Stellar Lumens, we will understand that this type of crypto currency has a very bright future, and will be in the adoption better by many major banks and companies. So, the opportunity of more mainstream adoption is now very obviously however, but need to be remembered that supply owned by Stellar Lumens can be said that the stellar lumens supply is "to be a lot of supply, the stunlar lumens can be said" too much, "the exquisition of supply is stunlar lumens can be said" too much, "the exquisition supply is done in the future, than the current supply is difficult to rise, because they are too big, which is the amount of crypto is likely to be rich as much as the extras of the mountains, likes, the licecoin, ethereum, etc. The crypto currencies that have very limited supply can have a higher value. Again, depending on us aiming Stellar Lumens as investment or the function of trading, because if we adopt it as an investment, the most important is not the" value of how much ", but" the percentage of percentage in a certain time "should be noticed by an investor. Moreover, at the moment the Stellar Lumens has proved itself that he is able to record growth to tens of thousands of percent in the year.
Alpacera

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:15:17 AM

I remember when Stellar was distributed via airdrops and now it's at 5th place on marketcap. Great project overall, I keep on stacking up on those dips.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:16:36 AM

In this bearish market XLM been going down not so much compared others altcoin so this coin stronger than others, i think this is because they has partnership with big company like IBM. In the next year the price is has potential to go to top prices again even going to higher than that. I look also many starts ups used their blockchain to run ICO, and this coin also has faster and cheaper fee transaction than popular coins.

mottocoma (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:44:04 PM

In my opinion, XLM may have more potential than EOS and NEO in altcoins. Now bear market, EOS, NEO, ADA, etc. are all seriously degraded, but XLM can still maintain its value, which is very remarkable.

I have also noticed that. I hope the best for XLM  Grin
mottocoma (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:10:32 PM

Stellar just overtook EOS for 5th place on CoinMarketCap, that's pretty good going!

That's good indeed!  Grin
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:17:48 PM

That's good indeed!  Grin

It’s good and positive move as it enhances and proves that stellar has grown over the few months inspite of the ridiculous bearish state of the market
All that is required now is to ensure the continuous growth
FlipNpik project will be using the stellar Blockchain and it means further positivity
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: