Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:00:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-e withdrawal issues?  (Read 26067 times)
joae1975

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:02:04 PM

https://blockchain.info/address/19jcvAMdZvFJcrDzzvox6pjQK9fHSqfhMw

My btc hit my Kryptokit wallet since my last post and then instantly vanished.  wtf is going on?  btc-e claims my problem is fixed.  I'm freaking out!!

1PewuG8KZJUPK3CtvAkAs1Uw42rQgUv5Jk
Rawted

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:20:53 PM

My btc hit my Kryptokit wallet since my last post and then instantly vanished.  wtf is going on?  btc-e claims my problem is fixed.  I'm freaking out!!
Possibly reversing back to your btce wallet? For what its worth, btce support replied with 'Hello. Fixed." to me an hour and a half ago as well, and i still have nothing in that wallet nor back in my btce account.
joae1975

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:39:00 PM

My btc hit my Kryptokit wallet since my last post and then instantly vanished.  wtf is going on?  btc-e claims my problem is fixed.  I'm freaking out!!
Possibly reversing back to your btce wallet? For what its worth, btce support replied with 'Hello. Fixed." to me an hour and a half ago as well, and i still have nothing in that wallet nor back in my btce account.
yeah, they replied "fixed" to me too, about an hour ago, and nothing yet.  Maybe that wallet address belongs to them.

Do you see any transaction to your address?

Rawted

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:08:02 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2014, 08:25:24 PM by Rawted

My btc hit my Kryptokit wallet since my last post and then instantly vanished.  wtf is going on?  btc-e claims my problem is fixed.  I'm freaking out!!
yeah, they replied "fixed" to me too, about an hour ago, and nothing yet.  Maybe that wallet address belongs to them.

Nope. My transaction was never broadcast to the blockchain. It processed out of BTCe and vanished.
jedisurfer

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:34:52 PM

Nope. My transaction was never broadcast to the blockchain. It processed out of BTCe and vanished.

same here they emailed me fixed 48 hours ago and nothing. 
joae1975

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:43:02 PM

I'm just going to let it brew for a bit.  Seems like the DDOS attack is f'ing sh1t up quite a bit.  I may be out 18 btc though.  F'ing feds!

goxed
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006

Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:20:43 PM

I just received my withdrawal today.

Revewing Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
Rawted

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:29:31 AM

Still nothing for me. Not sure why this is such a hard thing for BTC-e to get right.
holyprofit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:53:33 AM

Same for me - I have a transfer from BTC-e to Bitstamp on the 10th that has disappeared from my account and nothing on the block chain. I get the impression that the support is a guy in a hammock in Thailand. Maybe they are using it to short in this current downslide? Can you let me know if you ever get or have got your btc. I'm freaking out.  Angry
Rawted

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:10:59 PM

Nothing yet, and I am starting to get quite angry.
joae1975

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:27:41 PM

18 btc gone.  Surely something to do with DDOS attack.  btc-e sent them and they were instantly stolen from my KryptoKit wallet.  No idea how.  I've been in contact with the devs.  They're calling me today to talk about it.  Reddit post here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1xu9sk/18_bitcoins_stolen_from_my_kryptokit_wallet/

Rawted

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 04:56:08 PM

18 btc gone.  Surely something to do with DDOS attack.  btc-e sent them and they were instantly stolen from my KryptoKit wallet.  No idea how.  I've been in contact with the devs.  They're calling me today to talk about it.  Reddit post here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1xu9sk/18_bitcoins_stolen_from_my_kryptokit_wallet/
You sure your mac isnt infected or email/passwords compromised?
joae1975

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:10:50 PM

I'm not having any other issues.  I'm in the process of cleaning everything up, changing passwords, encrypting wallets, etc.  It's very frustrating.  18 bitcoins gone "poof."  wtf!

jedisurfer

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 06:50:03 PM

18 btc gone.  Surely something to do with DDOS attack.  btc-e sent them and they were instantly stolen from my KryptoKit wallet.  No idea how.  I've been in contact with the devs.  They're calling me today to talk about it.  Reddit post here:

I'm not having any other issues.  I'm in the process of cleaning everything up, changing passwords, encrypting wallets, etc.  It's very frustrating.  18 bitcoins gone "poof."  wtf!

sorry, I'm having the same problems they said they sent bitcoin but it was never received I'm starting to get annoyed that btc-e.com is stealing bitcoins.
holyprofit

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:34:41 PM

My support ticket has priority red instead of green - does that give me hope? It also says it's unassigned though. Maybe it is first in line to be assigned to someone. With luck it'll make the grade within 72 hours when it gets automatically "fixed". Jeez.

In case you have to experience of bitstamp, my transfer was to there - when I asked them (the notice of transfer appeared there for about 40 minutes) they sent me within 2 hours a very nice message written by someone that could speak english explaining that it was never broadcast to the block chain so I should contact the sender. But please get in touch if we can help. Or similar. That's the way to do it - my god I love Slovenia right now.

We need is a decent exchange with a real world presence somewhere, phone lines and decent support. BTC-e feels like it could be in some crim's garage in Bulgaria. Otherwise I can't see bitcoin going mainstream with this sort of shit. 
joae1975

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:38:50 PM

Yeah, screw btc-e.  I withdrew everything except enough to chat.  Done w btc-e.  Crypsy is the best IMHO.

holyprofit

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:55:32 PM

I now can't chat because it now thinks I don't have 100$ worth !
holyprofit

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 08:02:17 PM

18 btc gone.  Surely something to do with DDOS attack.  btc-e sent them and they were instantly stolen from my KryptoKit wallet.  No idea how.  I've been in contact with the devs.  They're calling me today to talk about it.  Reddit post here:

I'm not having any other issues.  I'm in the process of cleaning everything up, changing passwords, encrypting wallets, etc.  It's very frustrating.  18 bitcoins gone "poof."  wtf!

sorry, I'm having the same problems they said they sent bitcoin but it was never received I'm starting to get annoyed that btc-e.com is stealing bitcoins.

Did you check if it was broadcast to the block chain at blockchain.info?

This way at least you can keep a screenshot of a) you profile history with the "sent" record with the address and b) the timestamped result from
blockchain.info Actually a) is more important - I wouldn't put it past them to somehow delete it from your history - tinfoil hat alert.   
joae1975

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:25:10 PM

Did you check if it was broadcast to the block chain at blockchain.info?

This way at least you can keep a screenshot of a) you profile history with the "sent" record with the address and b) the timestamped result from
blockchain.info Actually a) is more important - I wouldn't put it past them to somehow delete it from your history - tinfoil hat alert.   
Yeah, thanks!  I saved all tx's as a pdf.

Rawted

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:32:11 PM

Another day down with no withdrawal. Still never sent to the blockchain, never returned to the account. Support closed my ticket and hasn't answered my new one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: