Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:56:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SAT3] [POW/DPOS] [NO-ICO] SWAP TODAY!!!  (Read 1355 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
krewshul (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:31:43 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 03:46:00 AM by krewshul

Saturn 3
your journey into fun!

******WALLET UPDATE*******
MUST UPDATE BY BLOCK 50000

WALLETS!!!! We got Windows and Linux.. still working on the MAC

https://github.com/Sat3Coin = linux source

https://github.com/Sat3Coin/sat3-Windows =windows QT

Coin Specs

POW algo:
X13 (mineable by all)
Total Block Reward:
DPOS - 3.33 SAT3 coins FOREVER!
POW -  0.33 year 1, 0.033 year 2, then 0.0033
Block Time Average:
 60 seconds
Minimum Staking Age:
3.33 days (4760 confirms)
Minimum # of confirms while mining:
333 confirms

Premine:
To do this swap we will have to perform a 3% premine which is 33,333,333. This will covers the swapping of the coins in circulation now. It pays to load the 2 faucet/game bots. Node hosting and the official mining pool. Give-aways and rewards to community members. (pssssstttttt little secret... one of the captains gets bored and likes to throw coins at unsuspecting passengers) Out of that 3%, there will only be 0.33% that will go to pay the 4 dev's, 5 mods, and 5 coders/wallet builders/blockchain experts.
(FYI most of the listing costs will be coming from our own wallets. We do this to show our dedication to this coin)

Swapping today! The ratio is 3 sat3 coins for every 1 sat2. Come by the discord room[ https://discord.gg/Wh6zc4J ]and use Crawlie!!! He will do it for you. If your coins are on tradesatoshi then no need to fret , space cadet! It will swap for you!! Are you starting to see a trend.. you dont have to do anything but come by and say hello.

If not on discord then that is fine. stop by our website, sat3coin.com, and you can chat with us on discord from there. Dont even need to register.

This coin is being brought to you by a team who is on a crusade to bring honesty and integrity to digital currencies. You may have heard of one of the dev's, Krewshul and his podcasts Krewshul's Krosshairs. He has taken it upon himself to bring developers on air to put their voice behind their project. To make sure that they are willing to stand behind their coin. He plans to bring that to sat3 and help lead this mission to the moon.  Better yet... lead this mission to Saturn. here is a message from him to the community on discord.

"I want the community involved in this the whole way through. This coin is for you all and your input is going to help direct Sat3,  What do you want to see from this coin?  besides the moon of course... any thoughts on games, prizes, exchanges, and what ever else you may want or can think of..The team is here to help and guide  us with your decisions. Lets make this coin great!!!!

I want to make a few promises to you all. I believe in honesty and integrity above all else. I think that those words are thrown around by a lot of people and not fully understood. Honesty is not only speaking the truth but it is acting as such, and integrity is doing what is right even though it may not be what is wanted. I promise that my actions with this team/coin/community will emulate these core principles. Those of you that know me, know that i am on a crusade to bring honesty to digital currencies. rest assured that Sat3 will be the role model for that.  we are available to answer anything you may want to know. the only asterisk next to that statement is.. i do work a  full time day job so it may be a few hours before i can respond sometimes.. but i will respond. That is a promise!"

Be prepared for a lot of fun with this coin.. from games and giveaways.. to a radio play and sketches (radio play is still being made and will be aired on the website and over the airwaves of FlapXfm.xyz ).. and even a merchandise shop where digital currencies will be accepted. (store site still in process)

This coin is for you so lets make this fun!

**i feel i need to make this edit and apologize. I feel i had given false statements which is not what i was intending when explaining delays with swap and wallet release. There were quite a few hiccups that we had and they made it to here we were not able to move forward with swapping and releasing as promised on the 3rd. Wallets have been released now.. swap is happening as soon as Tradesatoshi syncs and does theirs.. we are live people. sorry for delay. Please do not take these hiccups as me not being honest or forthcoming.. they were out of my control and we all felt that it would have been able to follow thru as planned but those issues with the node hosting site and needing to have them up before we could do the wallet release so everyone doesnt go off on their one forks.. and all the other little gremlins along they way seemed to want to kick us in the jimmy.. but all is fixed and right with the mission. . wallets linked above!! --krewshul**

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mySmile

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:34:17 PM

Russian translation reserved
igotek

Activity: 2030
Merit: 608

Online Security & Investment Corporation

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 10:47:49 PM

Pool info ?

I cannot live, I cannot die, trapped in myself.
Hold my breath as I wish for death. Oh please god, help me !
krewshul (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:11:37 PM

Pool info ?

we are getting nodes up now... pool info to be released here in the next couple hours along with wallets.
WindPool

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:29:28 PM

Pool avaliable when wallet release!!

http://windpool.info/logo.png

WindPool

-a x13 -o stratum+tcp://windpool.info:3633 -u {WALLET}  -p c=SAT3  
krewshul (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:51:19 PM

Pool avaliable when wallet release!!

http://windpool.info/logo.png

WindPool

-a x13 -o stratum+tcp://windpool.info:3633 -u {WALLET}  -p c=SAT3  

SWEET!!! thanx!
igotek

Activity: 2030
Merit: 608

Online Security & Investment Corporation

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 12:03:47 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 12:51:31 AM by igotek

Everything ready for the mining first blocks.
Waiting for the wallet and pool.
I hope all is well. Any plan for exchange to buy and sell SAT3 except tradesatoshi ?

I cannot live, I cannot die, trapped in myself.
Hold my breath as I wish for death. Oh please god, help me !
krewshul (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:58:21 AM

Everything ready for the mining first blocks.
Waiting for the wallet and pool.
I hope all is well. Any plan for exchange to but and sell SAT3 ?

It will be on tradesatoshi.com they are swapping the sat2 on to sat3 for everyone with coins there.  then it will be on the market for trading. Plans for cryptohub.online as well. the listing cost are coming from my own pocket.  I believe in doing things fairly and one of the ways i can show my commitment to the community is by paying for it myself, and not asking you all to.... so listing may come a little slower but as mentioned it is already going to be listed on tradesatoshi after swap completes and in the process of gathering the funds for cryptohub. if any other exchanges come to mind that i can look into please feel free to post here or in the community on discord. i am more than happy to look and see if we can arrange getting on there. this coin is for the community.. i just steer the ship you all plot the course. Smiley
user0000001

Activity: 938
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:10:29 PM

if today's announcement and launch today! Swap right at the start of the coin? or is it an old coin?
siegep

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:15:46 PM

Which coin is gonna be swapped ?
khanhnv6

Activity: 358
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:15:38 PM

why website https://sites.google.com/view/sat3coin/home/swap ?
khanhnv6

Activity: 358
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:18:58 PM

Need more information?
krewshul (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:26:57 PM

if today's announcement and launch today! Swap right at the start of the coin? or is it an old coin?

its an old coin. Sat2 was what it was listed on tradesatoshi.
krewshul (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:33:46 PM

Need more information?

what more could you need.. we have given you links to the website and our discord and the coins specs.. I wear boxer-briefs... is that what you need? and didnt you join the discord.. could have sworn i saw you in there
onegiantcock
Copper Member

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:05:46 PM

only Windoze wallet for now....
pool.twiz.io

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:19:04 PM

Reserved https://pool.twiz.io
Workans

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:48:23 AM

RUSSIAN TRANSLATE
Janasey

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:03:58 AM

Honestly, I had high hopes for Paragon, ICO would be a success and I think their project too right.
krewshul (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:40:42 PM

only Windoze wallet for now....
Mac wallet should be released soon.
krewshul (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:41:55 AM

make sure

http://iamtrending.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/WeekendLogo.png

* Sat3 Coin [SAT3] *

~Automatic payouts every hour
~No registration is required
~Low fee and Dedicated Ports!

To start mining SAT3 coin
Code:
-a x13 -o stratum+tcp://weekendpool.info:3633 -u <WALLET> -p x

http://iamtrending.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/discord.jpg   http://iamtrending.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/twitter.png

make sure you have the correct wallet. v1.1.0
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: