Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:01:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poker Agent WANTED- 60% Rake - Elite Poker Grinders  (Read 372 times)
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:13:10 AM

PPPoker settings allow for GPS and IP restrictions, to prevent players from playing on the same table when in close proximity.
This measure protects against collusion.
Do you know what a VPN is?

VPN can't always help. It all depend on the anti fraud system on the website. Useragent, cookies, pc settings play a big role too.
What aniti fraud system do they use?

Cookies, lol, it appears stake spammers are the dumbest!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EliteGrinders (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:43:53 PM

Looking to make some extra income? Join our Agent Team and push our online poker club unto your friends, family and make money today. As an agent you are entitled a 60% rake share for all your players that join our poker club.
To become an agent simply contact me via telegram. We can set you up right away.  

Benefits as Agent

1:Weekly Payout- Yeah every week we will pay all rake accumulated the previous week
2:Reports- As an Agent you will be able to see all earnings in real time
3:Credit Line- As An agent we can offer you a credit line of which you will be able to fund poker players accounts. Players will contact you for deposits/cashouts
4:Earn $$$ from anywhere- We accept agents from anywhere in the world.
5:Promotions- We will offer monthly Freeroll for the players on your downline as a incentive to play with us
6:Support- As an agent you can rest assured we will provide the necessary support to any issue you might have.

Contact us today to get started. Send us a telegram message @elitegrindersPPPoker

Play Poker with Real People from Real Life.

Join my Chat room now- https://t.me/elitegrinderspppoker
are there any statistic for my leads in my personal cabinet?

Hello sir,

Absolutely! We provide you will real time data access to your downline and earnings.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:01:15 PM

Why 60% and not 100% for introducing as referral bonus for someone who brought a friend or family member to be a part. Moreover, maybe you could do a signature campaign for better advert.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:22:20 PM

Why 60% and not 100% for introducing as referral bonus for someone who brought a friend or family member to be a part. Moreover, maybe you could do a signature campaign for better advert.

If you know how this offer works, then you wont ask for 100% rakeback. In simple explanation, they wont earn nothing if they give 100% rake as they are not the owner of the poker site/game. Signature campaign wont work well for this imo, this offer is basically to make them earn some money for creating a poker club under pppoker who is the owner of the poker game.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
EliteGrinders (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:39:36 PM

If you know how this offer works, then you wont ask for 100% rakeback. In simple explanation, they wont earn nothing if they give 100% rake as they are not the owner of the poker site/game. Signature campaign wont work well for this imo, this offer is basically to make them earn some money for creating a poker club under pppoker who is the owner of the poker game.

Greetings, though part of your statement is correct, there is a few things i would like to elaborate on.

1: Yes we do not own the software

2: We pay from our pocket promotions - affiliate earnings - memberships -  

3: The company PPPoker makes money as we build more players. I currently license up to 200 players max. If that number was to grow, then i would need to pay more to be able to allow more members.

4: With that being said, we can offer 100% - they have no share on any of the profits of the club operator besides earning revenue for ; creating more tables - opening the database to more players - creating freerolls ( yes we pay 288 Diamonds per free roll which is about $5 dollars each. PPPoker has managed to find a way to make money without having to get any rev/share from its operators.

Thank You, hope this helps.
makorzo
Copper Member

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 11:57:17 AM

Is there still an agent offer?
makorzo
Copper Member

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 01:38:18 PM

Your telegram user does not exist. Can you send me your email?
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 03:01:40 PM

That's great job. Imagine that you will be part of the very  amazing game.And there are too many of freabies and benefits and what I love most is credit line,it is very good work because more on communicating with other players so this is exciting. And I think this is light job but you will have a good income and benefits. This is my dream job.
yiannisstam

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 01:41:07 AM

Looking to make some extra income? Join our Agent Team and push our online poker club unto your friends, family and make money today. As an agent you are entitled a 60% rake share for all your players that join our poker club.
To become an agent simply contact me via telegram. We can set you up right away.  

Benefits as Agent

1:Weekly Payout- Yeah every week we will pay all rake accumulated the previous week
2:Reports- As an Agent you will be able to see all earnings in real time
3:Credit Line- As An agent we can offer you a credit line of which you will be able to fund poker players accounts. Players will contact you for deposits/cashouts
4:Earn $$$ from anywhere- We accept agents from anywhere in the world.
5:Promotions- We will offer monthly Freeroll for the players on your downline as a incentive to play with us
6:Support- As an agent you can rest assured we will provide the necessary support to any issue you might have.

Contact us today to get started. Send us a telegram message @elitegrindersPPPoker

Play Poker with Real People from Real Life.

Join my Chat room now- https://t.me/elitegrinderspppoker

IS THIS OFFER STILL EXIST?
I WANT TO BE YOUR AGENT.
(Your telegram is not working)
My telegram: @yiannisstam     My skype: yiannisstam1
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: