Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:45:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Increasing dominance of Bitcoin  (Read 407 times)
Chirs

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:07:15 AM

With every new token circulating in the market, they should add up some value and have their own share of total dominance by price.
But for some years, we are having an increasing number of new coins and tokens being traded but still bitcoin is increasing it's dominance.
According to coinmarketcap, bitcoin now holds a 42% dominance. i.e. the 42% of total capitalization of cryptocurrencies is that of bitcoin.
How is it possible? Are altcoins failing?

Everything in the crypto market is currently trading by following the bitcoin market price, that's the reason for its dominance. And in fact, that he has a huge first mover advantage. When the bitcoin market price rises then another altcoin price will follow, so when the bitcoin price falls, it will all look chaotic.
FreddySelvig

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:14:14 AM

With every new token circulating in the market, they should add up some value and have their own share of total dominance by price.
But for some years, we are having an increasing number of new coins and tokens being traded but still bitcoin is increasing it's dominance.
According to coinmarketcap, bitcoin now holds a 42% dominance. i.e. the 42% of total capitalization of cryptocurrencies is that of bitcoin.
Many of the altcoins are depreciating and disappearing, many simply fell heavily in value. The fact that Bitcoin's dominance is growing in the market is a sign of an early bull run I think. If you look at the history of the market, then great growth began with this. I think this is a good signal for bulls.
eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:20:21 PM

The dominance of Bitcoin is not as strong as it used to be, now there are thousands and even many alt coins circulating in the market and start making Bitcoin dominance less. But Bitcoin is a bitcoin, will forever be a bitcoin, when you think of crypto the first thing that usually appears in your head right after it is blockchain or bitcoin. Therefore Bitcoin here will remain its true identity, no one will be able to completely remove bitcoin.
KpopLord

Activity: 98
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:55:21 AM

The only reason is that Bitcoin is the longest exist coin in the crypto market. And secondly, the market trend has made Bitcoin a coin to dominate the altcoin

Because the Bitcoin has been the most in demand  coin in the crypto world as of now, it is the very first coin that is still alive and developing and i think it will lead to success in the near future. There are other alt coin  that has been entered in the crypto  and yet the price of bitcoin is still huge compared to that altcoin. This might be because of the age of bitcoin or due to the fact that new investors are still rely on the capabilities of bitcoin and does not trust other altcoins.
soooulliv77

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:45:57 PM

I believe that during the correction and instability in the market, many people prefer bitcoin and this is normal. As soon as the situation stabilizes we will see the growth of altcoins.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L   ❱❱    WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance

███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
Juggernautbtc

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:49:34 PM

Most people see that Bitcoin is growing and try to move more quickly to Bitcoin from altcoins. I think that this is a signal that the market has begun to recover and the bottom we will not see. I'm afraid we'll just go again to $ 9000-10000 and start to fall even deeper, so you need to be careful when we get to those levels.
lksufrr

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:50:22 AM

I hope that thanks to Btc's trouble on tje current situatioin on the cryptomarket its dominance will decrease and we will solve this problem once for all time.
juliyett

Activity: 166

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:08:41 AM

This dominance plays the negative role in the cryptomarket;s development, I am sure in this totally. From the other side I think that it will be changed soon.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
juliyett

Activity: 166

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:41:03 AM

Btc's dominance is not increasing now and I am sure that it will be decreasing as well because btc's position is far not so convincing on the market now.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
whk0

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:11:26 AM

I can see on the trends of current cryptomarket that btc is not on the first position now thanks to its pause and lower price, so I consider that this dominance will decrease.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:36:46 AM

The bitcoin dominance keep increasing because the money is flowing out of crypto from alts, people sell alts to bitcoin and cash it out so of course it's been increasing these days. It's shows that this market is full of alts with weak fundamental as the price crash a lot and a lot of project panic sell their eth so they won't lose the development fund.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 07:48:02 AM

altcoin does not fail. It takes time to attract interest from investors. bitcoin first might like that too. but because it has become the longest and most experience increased even then the most a lot of attention and enthusiasts. but basically all it takes time to process and can be great.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
saganpav

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:12:38 AM

I think that last month, bitcoin has been consolidated with the help of investors who have gone from Ethereum, because there is an opinion that soon the BTC will start to grow fast. But I'm sure that the market will stabilize after that.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:38:11 AM

new tokens cannot compete with bitcoin, bitcoin has a lot of volume, and tokens are usually sold immediately. units of tokens can somehow secure their positions in the market.
Runtown042

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:41:03 AM

Bitcoin is the biggest and largest coin in the cryptocurrency world and it keeps dominating it is widely recognised and it's value are the best I don't see any other rivaling it because it is still expanding I think bitcoin is just amazing
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: