Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:48:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN?  (Read 4541 times)
caseback

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:41:34 AM

Yes by mistakes we learn from it,sometimes by doing such mistakes we can realize all the bad things and experiences we have done.,and for that day forward we  were trying to be a good person again.,and so for the scam bounties weve join we learn from it,and in the next time we were able to be alert again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IanKaramazov

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 03:52:30 AM

If you were in one of those projects, you were probably convinced about their legitimate.
They put so many good offers. The community was built quickly with a lot of people and the chat kept going endlessly. It just all looked good like a very decent project. No one can tell.
We cannot hope everyone to learn to know which ICOs to avoid as those scam ICOs are just too good at tricking people.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:10:11 AM

I had been participating only for signature bounty campaign and had never joined any of those airdrop since I am not very familiar with. Regarding the subject, I would say that people learn from their mistakes as part of one's learning experience especially in the field of cryptocurrency. What could be done to minimized such mistake, I think people should have to study and learn the basic fundamentals of the cryptocurrency and absorbed that knowledge prior to start doing any investment. I believe that scam is not limited to airdrop only but it is also happening in the signature bounty campaigns leaving the bounty hunters with nothing.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:27:16 AM

So saw many self airdrops of ERC20 tokens and wave platforms in social media. They would promise their investors a cheap token price purchase, and in turn promise a good listing price at the exchange. 98% of these self airdrop never make it to exchange, and the few that get listed in a decentralized exchange get pumped for 2hrs and there after dumped forever. Why do you think people still patronize these scamming project and not study good ICOs and buy? 
I always hear about airdrop but even for just once I did not even tried it. I heared some of my friends that were gaining from airdrop. Maybe there are few which are real.
jarojak

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:27:57 AM

Relax, people will learn.  Some peoples learn by other experiences, but some prefer to learn by himself.
Musiclover

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:19:41 AM

People will learn by their experience and experience is the best teacher, so people will learn if they will experience it already and that's what happened to me and i have no idea about this before. It takes a long time but its not impossible to learn. Just try to experience and to earn knowledge at the same time.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:22:02 PM

So saw many self airdrops of ERC20 tokens and wave platforms in social media. They would promise their investors a cheap token price purchase, and in turn promise a good listing price at the exchange. 98% of these self airdrop never make it to exchange, and the few that get listed in a decentralized exchange get pumped for 2hrs and there after dumped forever. Why do you think people still patronize these scamming project and not study good ICOs and buy? 

Slowly but surely people are learning from their mistakes. The airdrops have fewer and fewer participants and that's good. It's usually just a waste of time to take part in all these airdrops. But people have also learned about bounty campaigns. It seems that people are more likely to check which campaign or airdrop they are taking part in. I think that's very good too. So these whole airdrop and bounty campaigns (scam bountys) find fewer and fewer people supporting the dirt. That's good for the people who do not earn anything by it and badly for all those scam actions. People are learning and this seems to be the only way to fight all the scam airdrops and bountys.  Smiley
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:31:20 PM

because there are no good ICOs in reality. they are all bad, the difference is that some of them are worse than others and being bad means having a weak pumping team compared to being good meaning having a good pumping team.

and people only invest in these tokens to gamble with their money and get lucky. and if you are quick about it you can make profit in that initial hour that the price is still up and not that many has still started their dumpings.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:45:35 PM

Maybe this is part of a weakness that is in cryptocurrency, I do not care about a newbie or a greedy who just spend money just like that. Many tokens that are not able to compete in the market, or just being able to stay for a while because not having a good project will adversely affect image cryptocurrency in everyone. It should be an existing token or still in an ICO project capable of being in the cryptocurrency market and having many investor.
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:49:31 PM

Sometimes I don't understand those people who are fanatic in airdrops programs, they never learn from it so many times.

Only few people learned from them experience. also they never learn due to of being close minded unto it.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:58:37 PM

Because they are a bunch of fools and greeds,and most of them are noob in line of crypto with just being told about joining this kind of shit and they will earn,without checking from themselves about if this is truth or not

Thats why this scammers are until now is going around this crypto community like a vulture waiting for a chance to eat dead people
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:19:49 PM

people can learn if when bad something happened and they can learn from experience. If they can't learn what has happened with them maybe they are is stupid people and hoping can get more.
Agree, there's some people who will never learn even though you're telling him/her the right thing, I can say that experience is really the great teacher, once we do something, we will realize it on our own. Mistakes are part of our life, mistakes are not meant to be repeated, and I agree that people who never learn are stupid and greedy.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Taulava1505

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 04:28:11 PM

More of selfairdrop is scammed why coz no exchange,phising site,and after your donation or buyed there token it's gone likes a bubble.Dump token coz of dummy account.Now if we did not mistake we do not learn.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:29:02 PM

Cause people are stll trying to find something "original" that could lead to nice profits and be just different than other, they think that only in that way they are able to increase their wallets.

angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:39:56 PM

It is first and foremost responsibility that before investing or joining any project research properly and read whitepapers in detail if any confusion must clear from support team and you will find here many solution how support team dealing with you because reliable project team always professional and take your problems seriously,Here you analyze according to response either be part of project or not.

brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:29:37 PM

no guarantee for every ico it will become good ico , except we really know people behind it , that the cause people giving hope to every self airdrop like what you said
DaryaDancova

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:39:39 PM

Because these people do not yet know what a promising and successful project should look like. Over time, people will learn from their mistakes and will only invest in quality ICO projects.
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:58:57 PM

Most new people just come into the crypto market thinking that its really easy to earn money and get rich, especially by investing in any and every ICO out there. They don't research thoroughly about the project and just invest in anything which promises to give good returns to them.

mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:02:50 PM

Because these people do not yet know what a promising and successful project should look like. Over time, people will learn from their mistakes and will only invest in quality ICO projects.
Definitely people wanted to earned instant money from these airdrops and Ico project. This is why we have to scan thoroughly the best Ico project to joined that worth of our time, money and effort at all. People should learned from their mistakes when already experience of scam Ico project.
appcoin.info

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Appcoin Development Team

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 11:01:10 PM

I`m keeping my believe that the problem is in people laziness, because they mostly are too lazy to examine the things that they are participating is, even some of thwe phishings...

●                                                     Z I X X                                                     ●
[    DISCORD    ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|   Automated Shared MNs   |  80% Masternode Rewards  |   Highest "Locked %"  |
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: