Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:14:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN?  (Read 4541 times)
StellaMakk

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:39:37 AM

People are too many and a large influx of newbie. I think such machinations will exist for a long time)
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Joshgod

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:47:41 AM

I think why people still participate in scam project are 1. Some people are yet to be informed
2.some people still think it worth risking.
3. Some of the project appear to be real and convincing
Badu1

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:05:24 AM

I learnt much about keeping my account safe when I was hacked one day. I really learnt a lesson to refrain from saving passwords but to keep utc all along.
Sublime5446

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:10:40 AM

The most valuable asset in all of crypto is an erc-20 token. I am not gonna tell you which one for now until I get my holdings secure then I will be releasing an economic write-up explaining all the reasons why it is so valuable. I am gonna share it here with the fine people of bitcoin talk,

If you think I am a clown who is joking around, I am sublime5447 my account was hacked in 2015 go look at my trust score.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:55:20 PM

So saw many self airdrops of ERC20 tokens and wave platforms in social media. They would promise their investors a cheap token price purchase, and in turn promise a good listing price at the exchange. 98% of these self airdrop never make it to exchange, and the few that get listed in a decentralized exchange get pumped for 2hrs and there after dumped forever. Why do you think people still patronize these scamming project and not study good ICOs and buy? 
If you don’t mind, how do we know which ico is scam and which ones are not?? It would be better if you explained it than make fun of those that doesn’t know how it works, cause not everyone is perfect. Some of these icos you will never know their future whether they are here to stay for good or just for a short time. That’s why it’s good to know what you’re doing and invest and withdraw at the early time.
bocah cilik

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:28:22 PM

it can be said that everyone has a different way of learning. some learn formally, some learn through experience, and some learn through their failures. Well, I myself learned from these three things.

What you say is true. Learning From experience and failure is something that everyone must do to achieve success.
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:43:08 PM

So saw many self airdrops of ERC20 tokens and wave platforms in social media. They would promise their investors a cheap token price purchase, and in turn promise a good listing price at the exchange. 98% of these self airdrop never make it to exchange, and the few that get listed in a decentralized exchange get pumped for 2hrs and there after dumped forever. Why do you think people still patronize these scamming project and not study good ICOs and buy? 

To be honest I don't have any bad experience in the world of crypto. Before I enter this kind of economy, I read more about what will happen if there is a problem like this, like that, like these, like those. Seek information before you dive in an investing or something that you didn't really know. Learn with your mistakes, experience is the best teacher.
Coral27

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:27:57 PM

People are too many and a large influx of newbie. I think such machinations will exist for a long time)
It is not that hard to increase the number of learners, we just need to guide them and tell them right way of making money with bitcoin investment, according to me now there are a lot of people who are investing and getting profit with it, this is investment which is going to stay forever, rise and fall will come but it will never have an end, just buy and tell your family to invest and get profit.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:49:50 PM

Learning comes from experience and having a bad day in the market teaches a lot. But it depends on are you willing to learn If yes it is far easy by taking help of Google and You-tube and get in touch with top experts in the crypt-world. I think people will start learning quickly when they are really sick with the situation and start thinking that they feel the loss with all the sweat out. indeed nowadays we all have to learn all about good ICO and buy. By learning all that we must be able to choose which one is good and which one is bad.
chuyengia2244

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:26:31 PM

it can be said that everyone has a different way of learning. some learn formally, some learn through experience, and some learn through their failures. Well, I myself learned from these three things.

What you say is true. Learning From experience and failure is something that everyone must do to achieve success.

You study more comprehensive than others, this is great. Most people can't study formally because they don't find the curriculum, they mainly rely on time to accumulate experience, so their failure will be more (they will learn from these experiences and failures).
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:44:12 PM

People are not patronizing a project if they were new it was a scam. we can say that they were fooled as well. there are a lot of ICO projects. we don't know which is legit and which is not. what we can do is to check the background of every ICO project you want to join to avoid getting scammed. we have to be wise and vigilant at all times. always have a benefit of the doubt before joining.

romantic007

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:30:51 PM

People tend to believe more in sweet and good fairytale than just an ordinary and not so interesting truth. They want to make loads of money without having to worry about efforts and so on.

Jhonthor

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:31:29 PM

People will only learned from there mistakes if it actually happen to them or if it strike back the bad things they have done. People always want to learn it the hard way. They dont believe in Karma. zremeber, what goes around comes around.

I think it will be difficult for them to crypto if they don't study crypto. Producing in the crypto market is not difficult, you just have to learn and understand it so that you will learn it.
People will learn if they read and study the crypto world and if they really want to learn if they just want to get it they won't get it and learn it because they just want to not learn.
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:13:51 PM

A lot of people prefer to be kissed by a lie than slapped with the truth.

When scammers make things up it is easy to create a fairytale massage with "a happy ending" on Moon pump boulevard in Lambo land. Where shills sing hype in soprano Angelic harmony and the evil fudsters are deleted by the copper member that started the self moderated thread.

Real projects are hard work and may or may not succeed. You may lose all your crypto and if the organizers make unrealistic promises they can be sued for that.

Scammers don't worry about hard work or being sued. They use fake identities and will take your crypto and run.

...and if it is too good to be true then it is probably a HYIP or ponzi....

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:59:51 PM

Most people will always go for the easy way to earn in any venture, but I believe with the right information and education people will invest in the right project or ICO so they earn some good returns on their investment. It is quite unfortunate that people still follow scam projects and ponzi schemes upon the numerous education on this great forum.
cury30

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:01:14 AM

They have been blessed with beautiful words. They just think of a bright future without thinking about how they might be get scam, and not everyone can understand how the token works. Maybe that will be the lessons learned from them so that they can become wise investors later on.
Satunaimrotes

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:59:38 AM

Well, for me people is not patronizing these scamming project but they are lack of knowledge about that project and their team. Its just some people are eager to earn fast money and they do not mind to think the consequences of it. Always be careful to the campaign you want to participate because the scam project is spreading nowadays.
Minh maluco

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:02:47 PM

When they want to get information and they want to be updated with new information, they need to learn, learning is essential for them to improve their knowledge and vision as well as they can learn whenever they need it.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:21:30 PM

People are not patronizing a project if they were new it was a scam. we can say that they were fooled as well. there are a lot of ICO projects. we don't know which is legit and which is not. what we can do is to check the background of every ICO project you want to join to avoid getting scammed. we have to be wise and vigilant at all times. always have a benefit of the doubt before joining.

People are becoming smarter so scammers have to be smart as well. Scammers look at themselves from the victim's point of view so they know how to appear legit as possible. These days, they have it all. A legit wallpaper, legit website, legit ANN, and a legit campaign manager. It's like there's a whole team behind this and they even have the funds to hire known campaign managers although that's their only real expenses anyway since the coins that they are going to pay with basically have no value. Roll Eyes

The only thing that you can do right now is to look at the team themselves in the About the Team part of their website. They don't use random people's names anymore. They use a fake identity with an actual face and links to their social medias. How deep can investors dig that information, that is the only question these days. You can only prove their identity by looking deep in their information and confirming that such person and office really do exist and they are actually the ones behind the ICO.

BorisVirla

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:32:43 PM

You always need to learn and believe in your actions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: