Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:12:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN?  (Read 4539 times)
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:17:27 PM

baby people think of big profits and don't think about the disadvantages they get, this is like a lottery or gambling. of all that has happened but some are successful, but if we study ICO well and buy this it will avoid scame and maybe you will benefit
When they see the amount of money that's to be made from these projects, it seems to stop the reasoning capacity of these people and they don't even bother to research the project at all to even see if it's legit or not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:35:45 PM

The struggle to get money at all cost has blindfolded a lot of people. They have been scammed a number of times but yet they want quick money and still go the same way. I hope they will realize on time because scanners are now everywhere.
psikolog

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

♦ SIMDAQ ♦

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:37:29 PM

As long as people are looking for easy money making, they will continue. It's not possible to block it. We need to know value of our money, but unfortunately we don't know.

❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram ▼▲       Medium ▼▲      Telegram ▼▲    Facebook  ▼▲      Twitter ▼▲
yitzjoe

Activity: 390

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 10:15:44 PM

airdrop and bounty are a means of initial promotion as an introduction to tokens or coins where the proceeds are not more than 5% and this will introduce our coins to the public at random. if this works then investors will be interested and invest and here the airdrop and bounty roles are quite successful. when the coin enters the market and there is a price drop due to dump by the airdrop owner and bounty, the developer and team must anticipate it early because the new token or coin cycle must be like this
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:41:09 AM

There are people who believe on luck.
After of so many trash selfdrop and found a lucky one it will cover all of them.
People are people and we are different from each other.
there are some who get lucky on their path.
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:27:23 PM

The people will learn only through their mistakes , from that mistakes that will surely teach the people to do the right decisions in the next time they will make some moves , this mistakes happens here in cryptocurrency and that the people who invests are learning to do the right things for their investments for the good of their investments in cryptocurrency.

randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:11:12 PM

I think they are thinking of their selected currency has a greater chance of earning even they know know that it is also have a big chance of being scammed. That's why more people are not learning from that mistake taking so many chances that turn them to lose their investments.

Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:48:12 PM

Because people believe they will earn fast and easy without thinking  the chance to be scammed.  Even they know that the possibility to loose they still pursuing it because they believe on LUCK. The best thing to do is learn from your mistakes or from other mistakes.
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:50:09 AM

Peoples learn when they got mistakes, most of us are only learn when we got already a big mistakes, however it is only a part on this business to experience several forms of mistakes. Like for example lack of strong private securities that hackers can easily enter and hacked on your cryptocurrency coin assets.
Yes i do agree on your statement. Mistakes in life makes someone strong and confident to deals the difficulties in life. Like failure in investing a business, involving crypto currency is not that easy.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:04:24 PM

So saw many self airdrops of ERC20 tokens and wave platforms in social media. They would promise their investors a cheap token price purchase, and in turn promise a good listing price at the exchange. 98% of these self airdrop never make it to exchange, and the few that get listed in a decentralized exchange get pumped for 2hrs and there after dumped forever. Why do you think people still patronize these scamming project and not study good ICOs and buy? 

Everyone  like freebies, therefore it is a norm to expect to receive airdrop, compare to what we have in time past, lots of airdrop use to be very profitable unlike several scam taking place in the space, checkout Oyster pearl it was profitableand distributed to lots of people as an airdrop.

horrifiedx1

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:53:11 PM

Because people believe they will earn fast and easy without thinking  the chance to be scammed.  Even they know that the possibility to loose they still pursuing it because they believe on LUCK. The best thing to do is learn from your mistakes or from other mistakes.
learning is the most important step before investing. that way we will consider all aspects, including risks. and that will continue, even though we have become experienced traders

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
1mile

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:56:09 PM

They still patronize them because they want to the easy way to money
wingsthegreat21

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:28:35 PM

Based on the information I gathered sometimes if we are eager to get a big profit we do not consider other things like thinking about the end result and  we always commit errors, I don't say that I am a perfect person I do a lot of errors, but sometimes we learn from our errors.
GasMan512

Activity: 112

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:38:51 PM

Investing in shit coins is more gambling then really investing.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:53:07 PM

What do I lose if I join an airdrop and it appears to be a scam??? Virtually nothing. But what if it turns out well, O will gain so i do not need to worry my head over whether it is legit or not when it is only airdrop.
For investment, I do perfectly agree that one needs to do more research buying buying because most are scams

Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 10:05:21 PM

So saw many self airdrops of ERC20 tokens and wave platforms in social media. They would promise their investors a cheap token price purchase, and in turn promise a good listing price at the exchange. 98% of these self airdrop never make it to exchange, and the few that get listed in a decentralized exchange get pumped for 2hrs and there after dumped forever. Why do you think people still patronize these scamming project and not study good ICOs and buy? 
98% of ICO drops severely! There are many ICO I testified nowadays that are scam. Even they succeed and had a greater amount of sale, when they list on exchange, the price is 5x cheaper than ICO price. Its a cancer to ICO investors and in my case, I would not trust ICO because they never had growth right now.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
ELOCIN

Activity: 276

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:29:22 AM

Earning easy crypto profit is what some crypto investors instill in their minds. Investing while they are so excited about the outcome, they forgot that what they are investing is a very volatile assets. That is why, they became haters of crypto when their investment fluctuates.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:28:05 AM

We know for a fact that there are a lot of people who still get profit from this scam projects. They are the ones who are in the right place at the right time that is why they come back for more. During that 2hrs of pump, the ones that benefited from it would think that it is a legit project and thought that there is just a dumped and when another self airdrops is offered they will take the bait and if unlucky they would lose that money they use for the self drop.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:31:36 AM

It seems to me that, People will learn if they will have a bad experienced, a really disappointing experienced in the community. In that case they will learn to think twice before they will proceed to participate and to make decisions. Learn to not believe in all of they say or maybe look for a basis if that thing is trust worthy or not. Because if you did not learn once, twice or thrice it means that you did not think what you are doing and probably you can not be succeed if that thing will continue. Before you join in a project make sure it has a good reputation and many people are trusting it.

Its not but to have experienced mistakes in you life because it is a good teacher for you to become better person and to learn to have a plan before you make a decisions.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:38:42 AM

Because this people are greedy and just want to earn easy money but in the end they just waste time and their money got scammed. I also saw many selfdrops and most project has no vision just promising that their token will be listed on exchanges which is a red flag, i hope people learn and don't fall for this scam.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: