Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:36:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should buy and hold NEO?  (Read 91599 times)
zedaq

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:22:54 PM

Definitely. The NEO project has all the chances to do everything in order to become the first platform among all the others. I do not see the point of really working with other platforms, if I am completely satisfied with NEO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
merle

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:26:48 PM

In this case, NEO offers the profitable investment with its project development and technology based on smart contract. NEO has potential as the Eth at that time. I think that in this rate, it is a good decision to buy more NEO. This coin really has potential to increase reaching more than $100 as in the last year. But of course, it needs the support from the investors to hold and buy more to increase the volume and rate value.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   
    █████████████████████████   

Secure Transaction
blazsqd

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:29:28 PM

Besides bitcoin and ethereum, I also like to invest in NEO. Neo is a promising altcoin that has good technology that displays smart contracts that are more likely on the ethereum. I believe this neo altcoin will soar in the future once the market is fully restored. But for the near future I will not buy it, I will wait a little longer because the track will go down a bit.
Jimtorko

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:25:36 PM

Yes, I think NEO is a good coin for investment on a long term and is now worth buying coins, while the price is still low.
zxcv cool

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:31:11 PM

The market value management of neo is getting worse and worse, and the community management and promotion of neo is getting worse and worse, so I really don't recommend investing in neo.

ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:44:38 PM

The market value management of neo is getting worse and worse, and the community management and promotion of neo is getting worse and worse, so I really don't recommend investing in neo.
It seems to me that it's difficult to compete with the etherium and that's why the Neo coin does not have great prospects in the future. To earn today on the difference in price still makes sense, but no more.
sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:51:08 PM

If you have enough capital, neo can be the right investment choice, we know that neo is often referred to as a heavy competitor of ethereum and now is the right time to buy neo.

huyennhat204857

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 04:51:29 PM

At this time, you should buy top coin such as NEO, ETH, maybe BTC. The price of almost coin at coinmarket cap, i think it is a bottom line. You should be buy and hold that until at least 2020
Cyber49

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:03:05 PM

I think every investor should make decision on their own analysis. Because no one can be responsible for your lost money. Yeah, advices is acceptable from more experienced investor, but remember that last decision always on you. As for me, NEO is a project with big potential. Good luck.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:08:51 PM

Once blondy was asked: how you will evaluate the probability of meeting dinosaur tomorrow on the street? She answered that probability is 50%, 'cause she ether will meet the dinosaur either not. I like to rewrite this over and over - besides useless crap wich is obviously useless crap anything can grow. Neo has good teh behind but it doesn't have such token platform abilities like Ethereum nether full wa possibilities like EOS.
tomsoier

Activity: 784
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:46:58 PM

I would buy a some of NEO based on its past and current price, but if you take in long term, there are not serious prospect because NEO have strong competitors, I would sell neo at the first growth and bought something more promising.
lehungviet96

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:50:45 PM

I highly believe in NEO technology with smart contract! It is supported by lots of Chinese companies and governments. Moreover, you will earn gas when holding NEO, very good, isn't it?  Grin
Fedor2018

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:03:54 PM

For me, such a coin as NEO is very promising and it must necessarily be an investor for long-term profit. The fact that the coin falls, it is connected with the market-but it is a great opportunity to buy at a good price

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ford Prefect

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:20:53 PM

i think you need to do your research and find out it you can actually invest or not, check for the market value, market share and the growth rate.

But most altcoins paired with bitcoin show a negative dynamic, so in this bundle you will need to wait for the consolidation development on the BTC, which will restore confidence and buyers.
chemba

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:31:39 PM

try to do your analytics and read analytics to other people's people. If you are sure of yours, do it as you see fit
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:40:08 PM

NEO is a Chinese blockchain, which may soon become the national currency of China. This is a joke, but in every joke there is some truth! Of course, NEO is a promising coin, many recognize this. I bought myself NEO, although it still disappoints me in price, but I'm still sure that this coin has a great future.
belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:43:58 PM

NEO is a fairly strong coin with its own potential. NEO has been developed with the development of platforms in some projects today. The progress will make NEO increasingly in demand by the crypto community, and will further enlarge the existing community in crypto. Now would be a good time to buy the NEO and hold it in the long run, so by the time crypto has become big and valuable, there will be many benefits to be gained.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
supahlovah

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:59:30 PM

The NEO network is the one that is filtering better the bad ICOs and the scams. Only serious business get into it and that patient strategy is for sure going to pay.

The study of the NEO forecast for 2018 will reveal the benefits from financial investments and the possibility of long-term work with a modern block system. In addition, it is worth noting the availability of services that allow you to exchange NEO for real currency
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:36:30 PM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?

I would agreed that Neo is one of the potential altcoins here in cryptoworld, Because there are some ico project now they used NEO platform to

run their project, just like what what happen to ERC20 which is ETH, so for me there will be no problem if nbuuy NEO then hold, besides all of us

here are free to do it, just my advise is never put it all your money in any altcoins here.
terkapar

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:24:16 PM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?

I think NEO too often experience a decline, and can be said until now always decreases and there is no increase again. when compared with bitcoin and ethereum the percentage of increase and decrease is inversely proportional.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: