Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:59:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should buy and hold NEO?  (Read 91599 times)
Proba001

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:52:14 PM

Estesstvenno dolen buy and store for as long as possible, because any coin if you appeared, then it is someone you need and will invest in it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
covfefe_

Activity: 934
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:57:48 PM

NEO is an asset which gives gas as bonus/dividend. The real use and value lies in GAS which is used as gas/fees for the NEO blockchain platform while moving of NEO asset itself is free of fees. Just holding NEOs would keep rewarding with you GAS profit whether you are online or not. It's better than masternode and POS coins.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:00:05 PM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?

yes, right now I am also holding some altcoins including NEO, because NEO has a very good authenticity if used as short term investment
may also be very good if used as a long-term investment, but I prefer to make it a short-term investment
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:01:28 PM

To be honest with you, this kind of question should be answered by you alone. The only cryptocurrency that you can rely on is Bitcoin and Ethereum because two cryptocurrency space has been around far longer than most of the altcoins. If you think that NEO would have a bullish run in the market, then go for it, just don't do anything before you begin your research. Most of the time, the mistake of an investor is not doing their research even though it is very crucial specially in this space.
poktur

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:03:22 PM

Try it ... Neo Really a very good investment coin, I think!

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Xlmmooner

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

Synchrotron - Airdrop POS

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:04:53 PM

Definitely a solid choice in NEO. Once the market turns properly Neo will be a leading alt for sure!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:05:39 PM

NEO is very promising compared to most coins, because NEO is very practical, but NEO is much weaker compared to Ethereum and Bitcoin! why? Because the customer base is unstable!

Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:11:46 PM

NEO has lost a large amount of its value just like most other coins and tokens in the market at the moment, but this does not necessarily mean that this coin is done. The bear market is most likely the reason the reason behind its dip in value which is why I suggest HODLING it until the next bull market arrives since this coin does have a lot of potential and the NEO community completely support it no matter what which is why I am HODLING my stash currently.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
babos8383

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:17:27 PM

NEO very good coin I think it is worth holding, it will still cost as ETH. Although in ETH, too, you can invest

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:20:20 PM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
I missed to buy at low price and it is good thing to know that price is going down. If it drops below I will buy myself a bag of NEO, project has big potential and coin itself is producing gas, so there are many ways to earn with neo. To answer your question wait for price to go more down and then buy.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Raketa7

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:25:55 PM

Neo has a very good project, a promising coin, I think you can invest in Neo.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:28:32 PM

Neo showing a very impressive comeback having 8.91% increase from the previous price, so it is commendable for any investment strategy, it is better to buy at this very moment because Bitcoin is now gradually taking a rally on an upswing and NEO is also dragged by this increase, the deep that we had experienced for the past weeks might be the last one, so do it now, whatever you think that has the potential to invest.
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:29:14 PM

NEO is good buy even at current pumped price because it is one of the ETH competitor and smart contract based coins will be new bitcoin in future. Smart contract is one of the backbone for modern blockchain based technology so any coin that offer smart contract can boom soon.

NEO also announced they will be truly decentralized platform which have recently grabbed lot of attention. I am also one of the happy NEO holder and constant buyer.  
Fulmand

Activity: 568

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:40:24 PM

I think, all we need now is a long-term investment, and I believe that bitcoin and eth would be the better choice but if you think that Neo has potential then go ahead besides this coin had continuously gained a good perspective of the investors because of their blockchain technology.
bridgeport

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:59:23 PM

Your opinion is convincing me that you do a research of this cryptocurrency and agree with you that Neo has a very potential project using smart contract, I'm sure that you are in the right track.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:04:20 PM

I am a supporter of Neo and I do think Neo is a coin with potential for price rise. The price at $30+ level is really attractive, I managed to buy some more Neo at $30.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:06:00 PM

Your opinion is convincing me that you do a research of this cryptocurrency and agree with you that Neo has a very potential project using smart contract, I'm sure that you are in the right track.

NEO is an investment and potential. New partners and large projects are seeking to work with NEO to build more large ecosystems in the future. If you want to invest in NEO, this is the best opportunity because in July there are many major events related to NEO and may affect the value of NEO in the next few weeks. The best advice at this point is to buy NEO only when the price is low and sell NEO when the price goes up, which is the basic principle when investing to make a profit.
#bromocorah

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:22:48 PM

Had doubted it in recent months, because it seems Neo really lost momentum. But at the beginning of this semester, I will put Neo as the first purchase target, and hold it until at least the middle of Q4.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:26:26 PM

yes you should buy neo. check ethereum, how it developed and raised up. neo is one of the coins that can behave similar to ethereum. because neo based icos are coming day by day and it may be a good alternative to ethereum in the future.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:40:24 PM

It is indeed a great project and in my opinion they are second behind eth in term of product so it's definitely a great idea to invest in neo especially if you are in for a long time. It's better than investing in some vaporware because they are not going to last long. I have neo in my portfolio although it's not a lot.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: