Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:57:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should buy and hold NEO?  (Read 91599 times)
lider1971

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:05:59 AM

perhaps now it is one of the most unstable coins on the market. no one knows what to expect from her. I think that now, when the negative and the barrage of news has flown away from the crypto-currency market, you can expect a price increase even for this coin.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:53:16 PM

I don't think that would be the best investment. Especially NEO is a relatively new cryptocurrency is not time-tested and should not be trusted so much
quketyom

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:13:12 PM

It appears like a great choice to exploit the drops in its cost to get incorporate it in your portfolio, general NEO resembles a promising choice, so get a few and hold it since its cost will ascend without a doubt.
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:22:36 PM

Defiantly yes, NEO is a good coin, not a shitcoin as there are a lot of them
yorannic

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:26:06 PM

NEO is a very promising platform and there are many projects on it, but for the time being it is not really working alone. Experts say that NEO has not yet been finalized for the full-fledged work of the dApps. But in the portfolio it must be kept, it needs a good prospect of growth.
razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:02:36 PM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
To make a forecast for the NEO crypto currency for 2018 is a bit more complicated, because at the moment its price is close to the peaks, which makes it impossible to predict the price movement based on technical analysis.
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:10:03 PM

The NEO price drop is due to the bleeding market that makes everyone panic  if only we did not panic the possibility of a stable price. With such current price, reductions make our profit to buy it and hold it as an investment. Of course with this situation, if the NEO price goes back up, then you can benefit.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
1kings

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:20:36 PM

i don''t think this is a needed question. NEO is a solid project. Buy and hold.

By the way, you earn free GAS for holding.
Yeahnoh

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:21:57 PM

NEO looks like a promising option overall, it's an altcoins, and they, in general, are going through a drop on the market, so take advantage of that and buy as soon as you can, because a rise in it's price is expected soon.

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:24:13 PM

Buy NEO while the situation on the market allows. Very soon the crypto-currency market will start its upward movement, all the circumstances say exactly this. Look at the global economy. Today everything is really hard.
bascinsto

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:25:16 PM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
Yes, it is worth investing in NEO.  But I advise not to invest all money in NEO.  It is better to invest only part of the money.
7EXter

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:20:32 PM

NEO is in third place in my investments after BTC and ETH. This is a project with good potential and opportunities. Which is already showing itself well. I predict a great future for this altcoin.
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:41:52 AM

I like NEO but do not rely on it at least because it is a very new cryptocurrency that has not yet caused the trust of such a large number of investors
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:45:41 AM

Almost every cryptocurrency now is very undervalued. NEO seems to be very interesting coin because they are growing very quickly, many new parthnership, a lot of successful ICOs on NEO blockchain and atleast you can profit for staking your coins Smiley.
buying NEO is not a requirement. but seeing the development of NEO will be very capable to make the NEO as a valuable coin valuable and generate substantial profit in the future. besides with this NEO is able to continue development will be better with us holding it.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
Siberian Husky

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:00:20 AM

Almost every cryptocurrency now is very undervalued. NEO seems to be very interesting coin because they are growing very quickly, many new parthnership, a lot of successful ICOs on NEO blockchain and atleast you can profit for staking your coins Smiley.
buying NEO is not a requirement. but seeing the development of NEO will be very capable to make the NEO as a valuable coin valuable and generate substantial profit in the future. besides with this NEO is able to continue development will be better with us holding it.

NEO I think is one of the coins that have a bright future so having NEO is a good idea because it will gain big profit in the future, I am sure with limited NEO supply,the price of NEO will be higher in the future.
Sharon Borgess

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:24:22 AM

NEO Platform: Like Ethereum, NEO is a blockchain platform like a cryptocurrency that allows Smart Contracts along with the development of digital assets. The NEO uses the BFTC (Byzantine Fault Tolerance Consensus) mechanism, which results in more than 10,000 transactions per second. Another important aspect of NEO's mechanism is that it can be "forced" to create another cryptocurrency that has the resources to pay for the deployment of Smart Contracts and calculations in the network. Other market trends are favorable for NEO: Association with Onchain: Some investors are hoping for the future of NEO because of its association with Onchain. Although many people mistakenly believe that Onchain is a neo-derivative, it is, in fact, a completely different entity that helps business organizations around the globe implement blockchain technology in their individual operations. Onchain was developed to separate the digital currency from the blockchain development team. Onchain provides a sui generis blockchain solution called DNA that takes advantage of the benefits of blockchain technology. The growth of this Cryptocurrency is equivalent to Onchain as it brings more attraction with the interest of customers and businesses. The presence of different assets: Most cryptocurrency platforms focus on Trading their respective numerical coins. NEO also incorporates a considerable amount of assets on its platform including its own cryptocurrency. This unique feature helps NEO become a globally accepted electronic currency. The diversity of assets may have a positive impact on NEO's future. Technology Improvement: Despite similarities with Ethereum Blockchain, NEO developers can improve it significantly with Ethereum. . On the other hand, NEO's Smart Contracts can be developed using familiar languages ​​such as Java, C #, JavaScript, Python, etc. This feature makes NEO more user-friendly and convenient. In 2017, NEO entered into a partnership with 18 major financial institutions along with other Cryptocurrency such as Red Pulse, Nex, Qlink, etc. The partnership helped NEO increase its market share.
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:11:52 AM

Neo was stable between 30-38 for the past couple of months, aside from the january-february spike it's been holding there, which I think is a good sign for the future. Crypto just had a huge bubble pop not too long ago bud, it's going to be a couple of years before you start seeing anymore serious gains, you know kind of like every investment out there.
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:15:08 AM

i don''t think this is a needed question. NEO is a solid project. Buy and hold.

By the way, you earn free GAS for holding.
Yes NEO is a solid project i used to call it "ETH chinese smart contract " . But the time now is for bitcoin only .

Buy bitcoin and Hold .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Xhero

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:46:32 AM

NEO is a very good cryptocurrency. I think investing in it will be a very good choice, and now the market is still at a low point. I think this is a good time to invest in it. I believe that you can get it from waiting for the market to pick up. Great interest.
RBEP-RBC
Copper Member

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 10:47:18 AM

Wish I could find a DEX to buy NEO, I think it has the highest potential for official adoption by the Chinese government.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: