Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:46:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should buy and hold NEO?  (Read 91599 times)
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:56:32 PM

NEO is a very promising cryptocurrency, but NEO is also facing difficulties because it still relies on the ICO market, but the current ICO market is weakening.
I think not only neo will facing the difficulties because total market is continuously fluctuating so no one is said NEO is facing the issues. Majority of the peoples are still buying this coin so this will make good profit in future. But short term traders are never choose this coin so long term investment is perfect place for NEO.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:50:12 PM

NEO is a very promising cryptocurrency, but NEO is also facing difficulties because it still relies on the ICO market, but the current ICO market is weakening.
I think not only neo will facing the difficulties because total market is continuously fluctuating so no one is said NEO is facing the issues. Majority of the peoples are still buying this coin so this will make good profit in future. But short term traders are never choose this coin so long term investment is perfect place for NEO.
I think that the current situation with the cryptocurrency market should be viewed soberly, because the most relevant of all platforms is etherium, and a few more users are interested in stellar. Their competitors are losing ground. late weekend They show their results, which were announced by the teams.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:33:10 PM

I think that the current situation with the cryptocurrency market should be viewed soberly, because the most relevant of all platforms is etherium, and a few more users are interested in stellar. Their competitors are losing ground. late weekend They show their results, which were announced by the teams.
If good projects will use the NEO platform as actively as others, it is quite likely that it will increase its results. In any case, all the prerequisites for this are there and we know well what possibilities Neo has.
trobbert

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:34:56 PM

I want to put at least 10% of my portfolio in Neo.
At least this crypto has a working product and it is the next blockchain to ethereum having such popularity!
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:38:00 PM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
If you think that the project is good, if you have heard a lot of positive reviews and analyzed what experts in the crypto sphere say about it and then think that it is a good coin, then of course invest. I would have bought that coin.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:51:16 PM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?

I suggest should you hold NEO since from the crash market trend altcoins good for long term hodl i still believe the bear markets have an ending, just calm ourselves there be the time time for us to earn profits from the suffering of the market situation.

Tuturtinular

Activity: 994
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:12:50 AM

The price of Neo is falling so far compared to last July 2018 and now I see the price of neo in the coinmarketcap still in the range of $ 8.03 USD seems to be able to bounce back up to $ 160 USD in the next few months is still very difficult, but we also believe that NEO is one of the potential coins in the future, it is very appropriate to buy and save it for a long period of time.
Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:57:29 AM

Neo is a great platform with great potential. I think that this coin can grow to 1000 dollars
ZEVS42

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 09:26:35 AM

Neo is one of my favorite coins and I am sure that many people will invest in it and this will lead to growth

R A I D O ▬ FINANCIAL ▬ | THE GLOBAL FINTECH ECOSYSTEM
https://ico.raidofinance.com/login
otunyot

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 12:18:20 PM

Yes,  you should buy news and wait for it to gain traction before you consider to sell.  Neo is a very good coin with great potential if it is allow to flourish!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
anggracoin

Activity: 490

freelanex.io

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:38:35 PM

my opinion neo must be bought because neo is a good coin and has a great potential to be able to rise high , Besides that neo has its own platform and has a large volume in market , I suggest you better buy neo because of low price now  

yountt2

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:52:27 PM

Neo will definitely be a good hold.  The Cryptocurrency market is dumping and the few price bounce we have seen remain what it is,  bounce!  Neo however is a promising altcoin that could potentially be very profitable for investors!

center]     K L I C K Z I E          by Tautachrome, Inc.     |     ✓ Open Network   ✓ Open Source   ✓ Decentralized   ✓ Auditable
-   Building trust with verifiable imagery for the new era   -     ►  TOKEN PRE-SALE LIVE
●          ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     GITHUB     ●     TELEGRAM     ●          ●[/center]
jebul2

Activity: 555

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 02:30:13 PM

NEO is actually very good at developing their platform with a very active team, but if you want a long-term investment you better see very large volumes such as xrp or ETH with a lot of markets that have been entrusted.

[
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:33:39 PM

NEO is a good and promising coin, what happened to the NEO now has never made me panic because the support from the NEO team and the very strong community will make the NEO will great again.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Rambukwelle

Activity: 313

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 03:05:50 AM

I think NEO is a good buy in long term at these Price levels. They had one of the biggest dumps when thinking about major coins last year. It is now undervalued and oversold in my thoughts. Buying at batches will be ideal.

✦ ORET ✦
❝ Gold Mining & Blockchain Technology ❞
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:07:25 AM

Neo is always potential coin which we need to grab it as many as possible with the market recovery the price of NEO will surely increase. Still, there are active development kept increasing which helps the neo to increase its value in the coming days.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:45:10 AM

Neo is one of potential altcoin so I believe the price of neo will increase this year and it's good to buy neo now and hold it for long term.

Averaged

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:54:32 AM

As for NEO future, there is a huge potential but things aren't going well for the moment. I would also look at ontology.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:14:45 AM

Buy or not, decide for yourself based on their capabilities, sell the same is not worth it, such a coin should have, it has a great potential and the expectation will pay off

btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:43:24 AM

Yes, NEO is the best choice to buy hold the coin for long-term instead of selling them for short-term profit. After purchasing you need to follow their updates because in order to get an update about their progress and developments which will help to increase the prices of NEO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: