Bitcoin Forum
March 05, 2021, 05:01:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.21.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RBY] ★★ Rubycoin ★★ A precious gem for the digital age  (Read 287196 times)
socal

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 08:38:51 PM

Well I am noticing that v0.2.1 is working for me the trades it does make are always profitable (if even only by a few hundred SATs) the issue is over the past day or two it has made a drastically reduced amount of trades and I have changed none of my configurations everything on buy/sell and on flexible except for one radical

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
socal

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 08:42:13 PM

Also while on buy/sell does the algorithm take into account profits from sales and only sell enough to cover buy costs and leave the profit in the coin it bought as a sort of reduced accumulation strategy because that would be much better than a buy only feature that way btc doesn't just get dumped into buys and holds cause I can do that without TD

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
stoner19

Activity: 751

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 05:23:37 AM

Also while on buy/sell does the algorithm take into account profits from sales and only sell enough to cover buy costs and leave the profit in the coin it bought as a sort of reduced accumulation strategy because that would be much better than a buy only feature that way btc doesn't just get dumped into buys and holds cause I can do that without TD

some kind of accumulation strategy has been discussed on multiple occasions, but for the time being the only way to do it through the "buy only" advanced option.
bestsponsor

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 05:57:46 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2015, 11:11:20 AM by bestsponsor

Rubicoin is New Bitcoin!

woah! hold your horses before calling New Bitcoin !
First, when was the last time you have been in this thread? or our IRC on freenode  #rubycoin.org  Huh
bla-bla-bla
Rubicoin is New Bitcoin!

Tsquared

Activity: 500
Merit: 501

http://digitalcoin.org/

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 12:31:04 PM

A year ago is the first mention of a need for hard fork.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=459622.msg8034992#msg8034992

Any problems with Rubycoin are not due to lack of effort on the dev's part. To the best of my knowledge rby no scammer.

TT
Frostbite72

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:34:28 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2015, 01:12:19 AM by Frostbite72

bestsponsor-

Try to be nice but ....

Removed to clear the air....
socal

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 04:17:38 PM

some kind of accumulation strategy has been discussed on multiple occasions, but for the time being the only way to do it through the "buy only" advanced option.

That's what I was referring too a buy only option isn't as useful because I noticed it just dumps all available btc into a bunch of top of the order book almost market buys and just holds, I can do that myself now the sell only option is useful I use it often while I am away from my computer

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
stoner19

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:25:20 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2015, 03:03:56 PM by stoner19

That's what I was referring too a buy only option isn't as useful because I noticed it just dumps all available btc into a bunch of top of the order book almost market buys and just holds, I can do that myself now the sell only option is useful I use it often while I am away from my computer

if buy orders aren't filled it will cancel and remake them. Version 2.x does it every 60 minutes. Version 0.1.6 will cancel and remake orders more/less frequently base on the risk tolerance setting. Their placement on the buy book is based on your risk tolerance setting. If you have it set to radical it will put them at the top of the books. If you just quietly want to enter the market you should trying setting it to moderate and see what that does for your order placement spacing.
Allforone

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 09:42:46 PM

if buy orders aren't filled it will cancel and remake them. Version 2.x does it every 60 minutes. Version 0.1.6 will cancel and remake orders more/less frequently base on the risk tolerance setting. Their placement on the buy book is based on your risk tolerance setting. If you have it set to radical it will put them at the top of the books. If you just quietly want to enter the market you should trying setting it to moderate and see what that does for your order placement spacing.

My only problem with traderdaddy is having no idea what it is thinking.. Just tossing money at it hoping it works is what I would call gambling

stoner19

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 09:58:19 PM

My only problem with traderdaddy is having no idea what it is thinking.. Just tossing money at it hoping it works is what I would call gambling

I'll do my best to work with the developer in the next few days to see if we can get some kind of solid documentation online about HOW the bot works and details about each setting. Many of use are happy to help with questions. Feel free to join the Freenode IRC channel #rubycoin.org to discuss things.
jamesbr0wn

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 09:14:49 AM

Downloaded the latest Ruby wallet, copied my wallet.dat file into the appropriate directory, but I get an error when I load the program. It says "Warning: error reading wallet.dat! All keys read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect."

Did Ruby start over with a new blockchain? I haven't tried to load the wallet in over a year.

Thanks.
jamesbr0wn

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 11:57:31 AM

Ah, so it was a new blockchain. C'est la vie. Long time ago, too.

I haven't kept up with Crypto since last year. I mined Ruby when it first came out, and bought some, too. Used to hang out on freenode with kassado and binaryclock. Last time I went on there I couldn't find anyone I used to know. Seemed like coin mining just died, so I took a long hiatus from crypto.

Well, good luck with the new chain and coin. I'm moving to just keep a few things on a couple exchanges now and get rid of all of these wallets. It's just too much to constantly keep track of.
stoner19

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:06:32 PM

Ah, so it was a new blockchain. C'est la vie. Long time ago, too.

I haven't kept up with Crypto since last year. I mined Ruby when it first came out, and bought some, too. Used to hang out on freenode with kassado and binaryclock. Last time I went on there I couldn't find anyone I used to know. Seemed like coin mining just died, so I took a long hiatus from crypto.

Well, good luck with the new chain and coin. I'm moving to just keep a few things on a couple exchanges now and get rid of all of these wallets. It's just too much to constantly keep track of.

Yep, swap to a new blockchain quite a while ago. sorry to hear you missed it. Kassado is still plenty active on IRC, as are many of us. BinaryClock is long gone from crypto. But feel free to still join us and chat!
stoner19

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:46:56 PM

I've created a bootstrap.dat for RBY. This should sync you to about block 208775.

https://mega.co.nz/#!CV82HRCJ!fhKaskMrS-0881k26f_LVwY2d_KrUTNdxHqqcFHjjug
HarryPorter

Activity: 596
Merit: 504

crypto = passion

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 06:43:12 PM

all the best gents, pure POS coin looks promising.
sigwo

Activity: 656

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 12:27:47 AM

Any updates on 0.2.1? Doesn't seem to work on Ubuntu. 0.1.6 works fine as far as I can tell.
Hazcat

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 12:57:54 PM

To use both Bittrex and Polo do i need min 25k rby sitting in both exchanges OR does 25k on wither open it to use on both exchanges?

sigwo

Activity: 656

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 01:35:02 PM

To use both Bittrex and Polo do i need min 25k rby sitting in both exchanges OR does 25k on wither open it to use on both exchanges?

Combo of either. Just have to have 25k total. Or more Smiley.
Hazcat

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 01:51:16 PM

Combo of either. Just have to have 25k total. Or more Smiley.

Cheers

vashshawn

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 09:41:24 AM

Wallet opens faster then most other wallets I run, and stakes like a champ. Rby for life.

★ such speed much staking very cute ★  
                  such fun tipping and payment coin                  
             L i t e D o g e  (LDOGE)
      lite version of DOGE coin fair launch No Premine      
very website such twitter wow forum ★  

[/center]
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: