Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:46:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RBY] ★★ Rubycoin ★★ A precious gem for the digital age  (Read 287370 times)
socal

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 09:55:10 PM

seems to be working well it may just be the markets I have selected but in running for about 2 or 3 days im only up about $5 but still thats profit! anyway my suggestions to the dev is maybe implement a customizable accumulation level for selected markets so you can tell TD to say accumulate RBY to 50k so it will not sell RBY until after you hit the 50k mark also would it be possible to be able to set budgets based off of total account value instead of just available btc.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Maztrix

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 03:00:17 PM

Hi DEV. You can show feature or sample pic of TradeDaddy in Juggernaut mode?
Destined

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:23:43 AM

How long does it typically take to get started in placing buy orders?
Destined

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 12:18:43 PM

It has now been several hours and the bot has done nothing but still claims to be running.
Frostbite72

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 12:25:18 PM

It has now been several hours and the bot has done nothing but still claims to be running.

Trades to both walls should be posting up. Which OS version you running? Can you verify your on Version 7?
Also I recommend checking your API settings on Bittrex to make sure everything is turned ON. If everything in API settings turned on and API settings have been inputted you should just be able to select your markets and should work.
You do need to have at least 25k Ruby to use the basic settings of Thor. 50k for advanced trading with Juggz.
Also make sure you BTC threshold is setup properly with the amount of available BTC in Bittz.
Hope that helps. TD works great here!
Destined

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 12:45:54 PM

Trades to both walls should be posting up. Which OS version you running? Can you verify your on Version 7?
Also I recommend checking your API settings on Bittrex to make sure everything is turned ON. If everything in API settings turned on and API settings have been inputted you should just be able to select your markets and should work.
You do need to have at least 25k Ruby to use the basic settings of Thor. 50k for advanced trading with Juggz.
Also make sure you BTC threshold is setup properly with the amount of available BTC in Bittz.

Windows 8.1 and yes on version 7.
I have 25k Ruby already, all settings for api and program have been properly configured.  BTC is in account for it to use, its just not doing anything.  The only API setting I left off was withdraw as the program should never need that, and I prefer to be safe.
Frostbite72

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 01:03:29 PM

I have 25k Ruby already, all settings for api and program have been properly configured.  BTC is in account for it to use, its just not doing anything.  The only API setting I left off was withdraw as the program should never need that, and I prefer to be safe.

Very strange. may I recommend you join our IRC chat room on Freenode IRC #rubycoin.org
Sounds like you might need to talk to the Dev and/or someone running TD on Windows. I am sorry but I run on Mac and Linux without trouble, but dont run on Windows.
I know there are several people who do so it shouldn't be that kind of issue. From how it sounds, TD should be working for you. Most likely there is something we are missing here. I am not sure what as it sounds you know your way around a PC a bit.
Either wait for  response here in thread for additional suggestions or try to join our chat and ask for more real time support there.
I am sorry I couldn't be more helpful. I gotta run out to day job. I hope you get it working.
Destined

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 01:26:47 PM

Very strange. may I recommend you join our IRC chat room on Freenode IRC #rubycoin.org
Sounds like you might need to talk to the Dev and/or someone running TD on Windows. I am sorry but I run on Mac and Linux without trouble, but dont run on Windows.
I know there are several people who do so it shouldn't be that kind of issue. From how it sounds, TD should be working for you. Most likely there is something we are missing here. I am not sure what as it sounds you know your way around a PC a bit.
Either wait for  response here in thread for additional suggestions or try to join our chat and ask for more real time support there.
I am sorry I couldn't be more helpful. I gotta run out to day job. I hope you get it working.

Just joined it will see how things go, would have joined earlier if I had realized it existed since I was already camping several rooms on Freenode.
Frostbite72

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 04:17:21 PM

Just joined it will see how things go, would have joined earlier if I had realized it existed since I was already camping several rooms on Freenode.

Glad to see you made it to our room and from what I could tell you figured out the problem you were having was due to your budget not being high enough. I forgot to mention before that it posts 3 buy and 3 sells per market.

Anyway glad thats resolved.
kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 04:07:32 AM

this coin is pushed by a theif and scammer equalpumps - eerybody who buys from exchanges will get dumped on, soon and surely will not make money.

dont be stupid to join this.

dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 04:27:14 AM

this coin is pushed by a theif and scammer equalpumps - eerybody who buys from exchanges will get dumped on, soon and surely will not make money.

dont be stupid to join this.

fuck off man

We all know who the developer of rby is.  

The trading software works great.
sigwo

Activity: 656

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 05:47:40 AM

Hungry for v0.8 Smiley
Frostbite72

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 04:17:23 PM

Hungry for v0.8 Smiley

Yes we all are Smiley

dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:24:50 PM

TraderDaddy has its own website now: http://traderdaddy.com

Pretty awesome that TraderDaddy has a .com
Shindo1988

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Samurai

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:42:45 AM

Hi everyone
I need to know how to keep profit from TraderDaddy ?
When some coin was sold it's never keep BTC.
Please suggest me
Thanks  Smiley

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱ First Instant Crypto Exchange                              Sign Up Now!                    Visit our Facebook & Twitter
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
sigwo

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 01:59:14 AM

I'm ready.
stoner19

Activity: 752

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 02:05:04 AM

Hi everyone
Please suggest me
Thanks  Smiley

I don't think that is a feature that has been worked into the bot yet. Currently, if the bot continues to run it'll automatically place buy orders with your allocated BTC budget. It has already been suggested that an "acquisition" or "accumulation" feature be added to a future release.
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 02:21:44 AM

noboy will make money here, this coin is in hand of big scammer.

dump or loose if you buy or hold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yolo
sigwo

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 02:23:36 AM

noboy will make money here, this coin is in hand of big scammer.

dump or loose if you buy or hold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've already made back my investment for the bot....so sorry you are late buying in Wink
sigwo

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 04:12:40 AM

Hi everyone
Please suggest me
Thanks  Smiley

I don't think that is a feature that has been worked into the bot yet. Currently, if the bot continues to run it'll automatically place buy orders with your allocated BTC budget. It has already been suggested that an "acquisition" or "accumulation" feature be added to a future release.

With "advanced trading" enabled under Juggernaut it will let you set a market as "Buy & Sell" (trade), "Buy only" (accumulate), and "Sell only" (exit).

I'm ready.

Like I said to another user, I've already made my investment for the 100k rby back in using it. Thanks for working hard to produce a great product! Keep it up Smiley
Thanks for the support. I didn't expect people to get so excited about it this early, but I don't mind, it makes me work harder. TraderDaddy will be the best and work on all major exchanges! The next version will be the most significant update we have had so far. Many bug fixes, new features, Poloniex integrated, and much improved trading strategies/order placement.
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: