Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:47:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RBY] ★★ Rubycoin ★★ A precious gem for the digital age  (Read 287369 times)
TenaciousC

Activity: 608
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 06:49:11 AM

Version 2.1 doesn't place any buys or sells for me, the 1.6 worked flawlessly...

I've got 50k ruby in wallet so that cannot be the problem, anyone else experiencing similar issues?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Frostbite72

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 11:07:28 AM

Version 2.1 doesn't place any buys or sells for me, the 1.6 worked flawlessly...

I've got 50k ruby in wallet so that cannot be the problem, anyone else experiencing similar issues?

The 50k needs to be on the exchange. Not in the wallet. If that doesn't help, stop by our IRC on freenode.  #rubycoin.org
TenaciousC

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 08:19:51 PM

The 50k needs to be on the exchange. Not in the wallet. If that doesn't help, stop by our IRC on freenode.  #rubycoin.org

i know, my bad not formulating this correctly... got the 50k+ in my Exchange wallet.
TRader daddy confirms that's all ok, it just doesn't place any buys or sells... previous version works as a charm tho, love this app!
Frostbite72

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:05:53 PM

i know, my bad not formulating this correctly... got the 50k+ in my Exchange wallet.
TRader daddy confirms that's all ok, it just doesn't place any buys or sells... previous version works as a charm tho, love this app!

Thanks for clarification.

What was old version number you are able to use? What is the version of new one you are trying to use? 0.2.1 ?

Please consider joining our IRC for better help, real time.
TenaciousC

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 08:38:30 AM

Try turning advanced trading off, make sure risk tolerance is set, then turn advanced trading back on. This was a bug I thought I fixed a while back. Also make sure you have a budget set above 0.01 btc. Let me know how it goes, if there is a problem I can fix it in the next release.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply, very much appreciated!

The version I use successful is version 0.1.6

I've tried the trick you mentioned with the disabling advanced options and I see orders being placed now, not sure if it's coincidence or not, will check a bit more this evening when I'm back from my daytime job.
TenaciousC

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 08:08:20 PM

v0.1.6 is available for download again, until the issues in v0.2.1 are fixed – v0.2.1 is still available as well. It's tough to say which one works better, it depends how they are being used. Profit will be insane once the bugs in v0.2.x are fixed. It individually tracks every buy order to make sure each trade results in profit, but some of the current bugs hinder that process.

https://github.com/rubycoinorg/traderdaddy/releases/tag/v0.1.6

Sounds great, looking forward to the polished version!

BTW: Congratz on what you guys achieved with the trader daddy , it's keeping the price of Ruby quite stable, so basically it is a free service Smiley
socal

Activity: 532

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 08:38:51 PM

Well I am noticing that v0.2.1 is working for me the trades it does make are always profitable (if even only by a few hundred SATs) the issue is over the past day or two it has made a drastically reduced amount of trades and I have changed none of my configurations everything on buy/sell and on flexible except for one radical

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
socal

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 08:42:13 PM

Also while on buy/sell does the algorithm take into account profits from sales and only sell enough to cover buy costs and leave the profit in the coin it bought as a sort of reduced accumulation strategy because that would be much better than a buy only feature that way btc doesn't just get dumped into buys and holds cause I can do that without TD

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
stoner19

Activity: 752

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 05:23:37 AM

Also while on buy/sell does the algorithm take into account profits from sales and only sell enough to cover buy costs and leave the profit in the coin it bought as a sort of reduced accumulation strategy because that would be much better than a buy only feature that way btc doesn't just get dumped into buys and holds cause I can do that without TD

some kind of accumulation strategy has been discussed on multiple occasions, but for the time being the only way to do it through the "buy only" advanced option.
bestsponsor

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 05:57:46 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2015, 11:11:20 AM by bestsponsor

Rubicoin is New Bitcoin!

woah! hold your horses before calling New Bitcoin !
First, when was the last time you have been in this thread? or our IRC on freenode  #rubycoin.org  Huh
bla-bla-bla
Rubicoin is New Bitcoin!

Tsquared

Activity: 500
Merit: 501

http://digitalcoin.org/

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 12:31:04 PM

A year ago is the first mention of a need for hard fork.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=459622.msg8034992#msg8034992

Any problems with Rubycoin are not due to lack of effort on the dev's part. To the best of my knowledge rby no scammer.

TT
Frostbite72

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:34:28 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2015, 01:12:19 AM by Frostbite72

bestsponsor-

Try to be nice but ....

Removed to clear the air....
socal

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 04:17:38 PM

some kind of accumulation strategy has been discussed on multiple occasions, but for the time being the only way to do it through the "buy only" advanced option.

That's what I was referring too a buy only option isn't as useful because I noticed it just dumps all available btc into a bunch of top of the order book almost market buys and just holds, I can do that myself now the sell only option is useful I use it often while I am away from my computer

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
stoner19

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:25:20 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2015, 03:03:56 PM by stoner19

That's what I was referring too a buy only option isn't as useful because I noticed it just dumps all available btc into a bunch of top of the order book almost market buys and just holds, I can do that myself now the sell only option is useful I use it often while I am away from my computer

if buy orders aren't filled it will cancel and remake them. Version 2.x does it every 60 minutes. Version 0.1.6 will cancel and remake orders more/less frequently base on the risk tolerance setting. Their placement on the buy book is based on your risk tolerance setting. If you have it set to radical it will put them at the top of the books. If you just quietly want to enter the market you should trying setting it to moderate and see what that does for your order placement spacing.
Allforone

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 09:42:46 PM

if buy orders aren't filled it will cancel and remake them. Version 2.x does it every 60 minutes. Version 0.1.6 will cancel and remake orders more/less frequently base on the risk tolerance setting. Their placement on the buy book is based on your risk tolerance setting. If you have it set to radical it will put them at the top of the books. If you just quietly want to enter the market you should trying setting it to moderate and see what that does for your order placement spacing.

My only problem with traderdaddy is having no idea what it is thinking.. Just tossing money at it hoping it works is what I would call gambling

stoner19

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 09:58:19 PM

My only problem with traderdaddy is having no idea what it is thinking.. Just tossing money at it hoping it works is what I would call gambling

I'll do my best to work with the developer in the next few days to see if we can get some kind of solid documentation online about HOW the bot works and details about each setting. Many of use are happy to help with questions. Feel free to join the Freenode IRC channel #rubycoin.org to discuss things.
jamesbr0wn

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 09:14:49 AM

Downloaded the latest Ruby wallet, copied my wallet.dat file into the appropriate directory, but I get an error when I load the program. It says "Warning: error reading wallet.dat! All keys read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect."

Did Ruby start over with a new blockchain? I haven't tried to load the wallet in over a year.

Thanks.
jamesbr0wn

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 11:57:31 AM

Ah, so it was a new blockchain. C'est la vie. Long time ago, too.

I haven't kept up with Crypto since last year. I mined Ruby when it first came out, and bought some, too. Used to hang out on freenode with kassado and binaryclock. Last time I went on there I couldn't find anyone I used to know. Seemed like coin mining just died, so I took a long hiatus from crypto.

Well, good luck with the new chain and coin. I'm moving to just keep a few things on a couple exchanges now and get rid of all of these wallets. It's just too much to constantly keep track of.
stoner19

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:06:32 PM

Ah, so it was a new blockchain. C'est la vie. Long time ago, too.

I haven't kept up with Crypto since last year. I mined Ruby when it first came out, and bought some, too. Used to hang out on freenode with kassado and binaryclock. Last time I went on there I couldn't find anyone I used to know. Seemed like coin mining just died, so I took a long hiatus from crypto.

Well, good luck with the new chain and coin. I'm moving to just keep a few things on a couple exchanges now and get rid of all of these wallets. It's just too much to constantly keep track of.

Yep, swap to a new blockchain quite a while ago. sorry to hear you missed it. Kassado is still plenty active on IRC, as are many of us. BinaryClock is long gone from crypto. But feel free to still join us and chat!
stoner19

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:46:56 PM

I've created a bootstrap.dat for RBY. This should sync you to about block 208775.

https://mega.co.nz/#!CV82HRCJ!fhKaskMrS-0881k26f_LVwY2d_KrUTNdxHqqcFHjjug
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: