Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:24:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RBY] ★★ Rubycoin ★★ A precious gem for the digital age  (Read 287369 times)
CtrlAltDefeat

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:52:52 AM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andrecadete

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:19:18 AM

It's easy to call a coin scamcon/shitcoin. Shut the fuck up, do the maths correctly next time and you may end up making some real fiat.

(the "do the maths correctly" part is is for the dmbfucks that rushed selling this coin at 1% of it's value, dumbasses)
Reverb

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:30:57 AM

It's easy to call a coin scamcon/shitcoin. Shut the fuck up, do the maths correctly next time and you may end up making some real fiat.

(the "do the maths correctly" part is is for the dmbfucks that rushed selling this coin at 1% of it's value, dumbasses)

Daaayum, calm down mate. Everyone is calling themselves a developer and they are all releasing their own coin.
The problem is, 9 out of 10 "developers" don't know shit. Can't fix their own bugs and need people from bitcointalk/irc.

I think this is shitcoin (no scamcoin) because someone of the team fucked up their Windows wallet right before launch and needed someone to fix and compile it. People were sharing their opinions and thoughts about the coin and the "developer" was banning each one of them from the IRC channel.

If you can't take the heat, don't make a coin. You can expect negative thoughts but you should always take them professional.
Don't say something like: "Yes I fucked up the windows wallet. So what, why would you need a windows wallet anyway?".

Stop flaming on people and mind your language.
nuclearjoker

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:38:49 AM

Hi There

I have a block explorer running on: http://ruby.writing.za.net/

Please let me know if I can still get the last bounty?  Smiley

My address is: RbeAtU5wHqmcSJwnfVgfuhFSSNJEJWzapL

Thanks for you consideration !
add1ct3dd

Activity: 657
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:50:40 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 09:12:35 AM by add1ct3dd

United-Miners Ruby pool open for registration!

https://rby.united-miners.com/

Direct link to registration page  https://rby.united-miners.com/index.php?page=register

We provide  all the usual features, but we aspire to be the best through support and lack of downtime.

1% fees.
SSL protection (forced)
IRC support community  freenode #united-miners
Full Ddos protection
High-end hardware on the EU's best internet backbone.

Going well right now Smiley
willempie

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 09:09:26 AM

ruby pls respond to my email so i can get rubys for the useless renting i had
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:13:34 AM

too hard too mine Smiley Rq1Eo2GXqt1E3TLrYyGUahbpTctN39KVoH

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
JustBlaze

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:37:00 AM

Yup too hard to mine allready. 2% pre mine is a piss take.

RYjKT2xGXdeNBkC6m7CjgbuBLFNnbQHh4R
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:39:16 AM

watching the volume waiting for the devs to dump :O

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
nairotearP

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:51:13 AM

Yup too hard to mine allready. 2% pre mine is a piss take.

RYjKT2xGXdeNBkC6m7CjgbuBLFNnbQHh4R

Why would you say that? I've made around 30 coins in 9 hours with 2.8 Mh/s, seems profitable to mine at the moment.
matoy

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 09:52:46 AM

-> Come on to http://ruby.coins4everyone.com!

To get plenty of RubyCoins, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://ruby.coins4everyone.com
Port: 3451
Algorithm: scrypt
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password
and that’s all... We take care of the rest!

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* incredible uptime
* dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, we need more hash power, point your miners to http://ruby.coins4everyone.com and let’s spread hashrate! ;-)

Hash with us and mine fresh coins @ http://www.coins4everyone.com
andrecadete

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:57:23 AM

Daaayum, calm down mate. Everyone is calling themselves a developer and they are all releasing their own coin.
The problem is, 9 out of 10 "developers" don't know shit. Can't fix their own bugs and need people from bitcointalk/irc.

I think this is shitcoin (no scamcoin) because someone of the team fucked up their Windows wallet right before launch and needed someone to fix and compile it. People were sharing their opinions and thoughts about the coin and the "developer" was banning each one of them from the IRC channel.

If you can't take the heat, don't make a coin. You can expect negative thoughts but you should always take them professional.
Don't say something like: "Yes I fucked up the windows wallet. So what, why would you need a windows wallet anyway?".

Seriously? "Stop flaming"? I'm the only fucking one who isn't flaming.  The naysayers are spamming this topic with "Scamcoin" posts DURING THE FIRST DAY OF TRADE...... Jesus... look at ANY COIN history, the launch is always shitcoin like. You all should calm your underaged hormones, not me mate. I just came here to stfu the whole naysayers. If you don't like the Coin, GTFO and stop spamming this topic with bad stuff. That will MOST CERTAINLY not help ANY coin saying shit stuff about it WITHOUT EVEN MAKING THE MATHS...... Just look. Right after your post some retard came saying the reward is not being payed as 500...... Fuck's sake, do the maths, ur only making a fool of yourselves.

It's being sold too low? Yes it is, good for you, go buy it. In 2 days you can sell it for 30% profit. Enjoy and gtfo if you're here to diss the coin.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:59:32 AM

Seriously? "Stop flaming"? I'm the only fucking one who isn't flaming.  The naysayers are spamming this topic with "Scamcoin" posts DURING THE FIRST DAY OF TRADE...... Jesus... look at ANY COIN history, the launch is always shitcoin like. You all should calm your underaged hormones, not me mate. I just came here to stfu the whole naysayers. If you don't like the Coin, GTFO and stop spamming this topic with bad stuff. That will MOST CERTAINLY not help ANY coin saying shit stuff about it WITHOUT EVEN MAKING THE MATHS...... Just look. Right after your post some retard came saying the reward is not being payed as 500...... Fuck's sake, do the maths, ur only making a fool of yourselves.

It's being sold too low? Yes it is, good for you, go buy it. In 2 days you can sell it for 30% profit. Enjoy and gtfo if you're here to diss the coin.

another memeber of the scam team right here..... all these 1 post troll accounts are part of the scam.

andrecadete

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:04:30 AM

Seriously? "Stop flaming"? I'm the only fucking one who isn't flaming.  The naysayers are spamming this topic with "Scamcoin" posts DURING THE FIRST DAY OF TRADE...... Jesus... look at ANY COIN history, the launch is always shitcoin like. You all should calm your underaged hormones, not me mate. I just came here to stfu the whole naysayers. If you don't like the Coin, GTFO and stop spamming this topic with bad stuff. That will MOST CERTAINLY not help ANY coin saying shit stuff about it WITHOUT EVEN MAKING THE MATHS...... Just look. Right after your post some retard came saying the reward is not being payed as 500...... Fuck's sake, do the maths, ur only making a fool of yourselves.

another memeber of the scam team right here..... all these 1 post troll accounts are part of the scam.

Ignorant. Or maybe, JUST maybe, a miner who doesn't want to see another mining day be worth 0$ thanks to ignorant kids who can't hold their dick in their pants. Calm. The fuck. Down. Just look at some charts for what YOU call non-shit coins, show me the difference. Untill I see a REAL scam dump, i'm mining this shit. Enjoy your DOGE at 150 satoshi soon Wink I won't be answering ignorant acusations like that, I'm a developer but not a coin developer. I have nothing to do with ANY coin team (altough I might some day) and it's really SAD that you guys can hate so much a coin that you will turn on yourselves (miners).

Oh and about the 1 post accounts, yeah, you're right. Most of them are probably for advertising perposes. Unfortunately for you I'm simply a guy who doesn't like to read or answer kiddy chats like what you tend to create here. Always the same crap: New coin ANN -> spamm LET'S MINE -> spamm SHIT COIN -> coin still here after one year and the old spammers now say "no no I never said it was a shitcoin". Grow the heck up man.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:06:51 AM

Ignorant. Or maybe, JUST maybe, a miner who doesn't want to see another mining day be worth 0$ thanks to ignorant kids who can't hold their dick in their pants. Calm. The fuck. Down. Just look at some charts for what YOU call non-shit coins, show me the difference. Untill I see a REAL scam dump, i'm mining this shit. Enjoy your DOGE at 150 satoshi soon Wink I won't be answering ignorant acusations like that, I'm a developer but not a coin developer. I have nothing to do with ANY coin team (altough I might some day) and it's really SAD that you guys can hate so much a coin that you will turn on yourselves (miners).

sshhh noob scammer troll, nobody will believe anything you say.... YOU ARE PART OF THE SCAM TEAM

this coin wreaks of scam more than almost any other.

Reverb

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:07:03 AM

Hahah k. Stop being childish now.
YOU can't even TALK normal.
andrecadete

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:17:19 AM

Well learn english then. I see nothing abnormal. This community is terribly funny. I'm canceling my acc right now. So a bitcointalk newcomer will be flamed non-stop because he wants to make his mining be worth something?

Doesn't matter what the coin is. You'll be there saying "shitcoin", and i'll be there making cash. Enjoy your ignorance. Cheers.

To those who still care, do report the spammers or this coin will die TODAY thanks to them. They are 2 dumb to realise what a forum with the number of visitors like this one can do to a brand new coin.

To the spammers, you'll probably spamm 30 more pages about how I MUST be on the "scam team", while I work and earn my paycheck, keep raging and maybe someday drop the steroids kiddos, it's bad for you guys. You should ALL want more coins, spamming them won't help.

PS: regardless of what you say, I'll keep mining this "shitcoin". Proudly. If you don't like it, that's totally fine by me. But to spamm "shitcoin" only to later accuse the fucking only calm guy in here of spamming just because he wants to see the coin free of spam & kids and actually last, that's 2 much for me. I'm out of this kiddy-talk forum. Keep wasting your time spamming coins you dislike, i'll be making money.

To the moon. Oh and, grow the fuck up already Smiley
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:21:06 AM

Well learn english then. I see nothing abnormal. This community is terribly funny. I'm canceling my acc right now. So a bitcointalk newcomer will be flamed non-stop because he wants to make his mining be worth something?

Doesn't matter what the coin is. You'll be there saying "shitcoin", and i'll be there making cash. Enjoy your ignorance. Cheers.

To those who still care, do report the spammers or this coin will die TODAY thanks to them. They are 2 dumb to realise what a forum with the number of visitors like this one can do to a brand new coin.

To the spammers, you'll probably spamm 30 more pages about how I MUST be on the "scam team", while I work and earn my paycheck, keep raging and maybe someday drop the steroids kiddos, it's bad for you guys. You should ALL want more coins, spamming them won't help.

PS: regardless of what you say, I'll keep mining this "shitcoin". Proudly. If you don't like it, that's totally fine by me. But to spamm "shitcoin" only to later accuse the fucking only calm guy in here or spamming just because he wants to see the coin free of spam & kids and actually last, that's 2 much for me. I'm out of this kiddy-talk forum. Keep wasting your time spamming coins you dislike, i'll be making money.

To the moon. Oh and, grow the fuck up already Smiley

Come on scammer stop it now, you should have joined at least a month before your scam coin was released.... do better next time. This coin is dead,

Your scam needs to be more subtle in future.... blatant scams are spotted easily now. Enjoy the BTC you took from noobs already.

andrecadete

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:24:17 AM

You said it yourself, yet you're too dumb to see it. I'll now let you use the next 3 days of your life trying to understand why.

Enjoy talking to the hand now. Bitcointalk is readonly mode from now on thanks to ignorant kids. Like um.. You. Don't bother answering, I won't Wink
tavirosu

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 10:24:34 AM

Right after your post some retard came saying the reward is not being payed as 500...... Fuck's sake, do the maths, ur only making a fool of yourselves.

What is so hard for you to understand that, no matter how good or profitable this coin is or will be, announcing 500 coins reward and actually giving a tenth of that is just fraud?

The makers don't even care enough to fix the announcement one day after the launch!

The direction was bad, from the start of the launch with certain pools getting the source before others, even if they were on the same level as pre-registered status way back before the initial scheduled launch. On top of that dev changes the block rewards for the initial blocks, selected fews in the right pools managed to mine the shit out of it, raising the diff at a point where even after the 500th block you gained just as much as before due to diff. So no, launch was in way fear, dumping on this coin will contiue anyhow, dev and selected fews are and will prob earn a lot out of this coin.

From developers for developers: http://www.cryptocoindev.com/
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: