Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:48:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RBY] ★★ Rubycoin ★★ A precious gem for the digital age  (Read 287370 times)
Reverb

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:29:07 AM

You said it yourself, yet you're too dumb to see it. I'll now let you use the next 3 days of your life trying to understand why.

Enjoy talking to the hand now. Bitcointalk is readonly mode from now on thanks to ignorant kids. Like um.. You. Don't bother answering, I won't Wink

I don't think people on Bitcointalk want someone who can't control their anger.
Stop talking like you know us. Don't say you don't care when you do.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hazryder

Activity: 208

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 10:38:57 AM

You said it yourself, yet you're too dumb to see it. I'll now let you use the next 3 days of your life trying to understand why.

Enjoy talking to the hand now. Bitcointalk is readonly mode from now on thanks to ignorant kids. Like um.. You. Don't bother answering, I won't Wink

Hahaha this guy, I've never seen someone get so mad whilst telling people they should all calm down and stop flaming.

Quality posts m8.
muco

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:47:45 AM

http://explorer.rubycoin.org/address/Rbogj6ff5xJgo16D55TBEitESVoNMMpYwD
andrecadete

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:48:54 AM

First read. Then talk. You consider raging saying GTFO and STFU? I consider raging 80 pages of spamming Wink After reading them, saying GTFO and STFU only, is actually THE definition of anger control Smiley

Just because of that "you do care" comment, i'm ditching this coin, not because most of you can't do maths (regardless of the reward change, the prob is the diff, do the maths.). I decided to ditch it since most of you who ARE actually mining this and trying to keep the price down for your own selfish purposes while calling it a shitcoin. Same old story and shitty kids thinking the can mindcontrol, different name. You can be worse then scam dev teams. The difference is they aim higher, u have a hard fucking time the whole day spamming to get 1% of that. You try to control the price with "shitcoin" comments and once u feel confortable with the number of coins to sell it, you magically stop calling it shitcoin. Again -> same old story, different kids.

Back to black, ignoring all of you naysayers. Please DOsend me a PM if you follow me back to black only to spamm the coin, I just want to be mining in peace without ignorant comments instead of productive criticism like tavirosu's. He actually said bad stuff about the coin, stuff that might bring it further down. BUT IT'S TRUE and it's actual arguments. If you keep it like that, fine by me. You diss coins with 0 arguments -> i'll be there insulting you too and you'll be calling me a dev team member all over again Wink Fortunately for you, I get tired after 5 answers Wink Yeah, this time do bother answering.

And to the "don't talk like you know us". Us? Looks like the cap fits. I answered specific ignorant comments which you did not type, if you want to include yourself in there, that's cool. But don't say I'm talking like I know "you" (plural) when I didn't even speak to you (singular).

Talk to me on a grown up tone and on a coin for grown ups, the only reason Ruby is now a shitcoin is thanks to shitminers and shitraders. Haters gonna hate Smiley
Reverb

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:51:41 AM

Talk to me on a grown up tone and on a coin for grown ups, the only reason Ruby is now a shitcoin is thanks to shitminers and shitraders. Haters gonna hate Smiley

Wait what?

Shut the fuck up, do the maths correctly next time and you may end up making some real fiat.

(the "do the maths correctly" part is is for the dmbfucks that rushed selling this coin at 1% of it's value, dumbasses)

But yeah, you do admit this is a shitcoin. thanks.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:53:45 AM

I deployed my Tipbot to the channel, named RubyBaron

I come recommended by eth2.

The bot can:

- give tips
- be a faucet
- play dice
- play slots
- explore transactions

Bot is used in 8 channels ATM
hazryder

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 10:55:14 AM

First read. Then talk. You consider raging saying GTFO and STFU? I consider raging 80 pages of spamming Wink After reading them, saying GTFO and STFU only, is actually THE definition of anger control Smiley

Just because of that "you do care" comment, i'm ditching this coin, not because most of you can't do maths (regardless of the reward change, the prob is the diff, do the maths.). I decided to ditch it since most of you who ARE actually mining this and trying to keep the price down for your own selfish purposes while calling it a shitcoin. Same old story and shitty kids thinking the can mindcontrol, different name. You can be worse then scam dev teams. The difference is they aim higher, u have a hard fucking time the whole day spamming to get 1% of that. You try to control the price with "shitcoin" comments and once u feel confortable with the number of coins to sell it, you magically stop calling it shitcoin. Again -> same old story, different kids.

Back to black, ignoring all of you naysayers. Please DOsend me a PM if you follow me back to black only to spamm the coin, I just want to be mining in peace without ignorant comments instead of productive criticism like tavirosu's. He actually said bad stuff about the coin, stuff that might bring it further down. BUT IT'S TRUE and it's actual arguments. If you keep it like that, fine by me. You diss coins with 0 arguments -> i'll be there insulting you too and you'll be calling me a dev team member all over again Wink Fortunately for you, I get tired after 5 answers Wink Yeah, this time do bother answering.

And to the "don't talk like you know us". Us? Looks like the cap fits. I answered specific ignorant comments which you did not type, if you want to include yourself in there, that's cool. But don't say I'm talking like I know "you" (plural) when I didn't even speak to you (singular).

andrecadete

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:58:09 AM

Yep, I thought there was actually some1 grown up mining this. Turns out ur all mining it YET spamming it's shitcoin.

WAIT WHAT? 5€ (at the lowest exchange average) for 10H mining with a crappy 1.6MH/s rig? 4th grade maths again please? Douh. There's a lot of miners doing good money with Ruby i'm quite sure. I REALLY REALLY believe you are too. I just don't see what you'd gain by spaming shitcoin allover the place. The prob is with a community like this the coin can die in hours and I don't really have the time to keep an eye on it and dump it if I have to, this fucking bunch of naysaying spamming kids is the ONLY reason i'm back to black.

Best of luck to the dev, unless u're indeed scam (there's ALWAYS that option, but so far I see nothing other - still alive - coins haven't had).

Hope all of you fake spammers who are secretly mining this lose every peny. You deserve it Wink
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:59:23 AM

LOL what a persistent scammer..... I'm leaving never to scam again on bct.........whoops here i am back again trying to scam more........people hate...............scammer says that is really it now i am leaving for sure...........whoops i'm back promoting more scamming again..................people hate........................scammer says i'm so really really leaving now, never to waste my scamming energy on here again...............whoops i can't stop scamming.................people laugh.

What a funny scammer. Ruby scam coin is done.

Start a new scam, but make it 99% less scam and it might take off.

Reverb

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:59:59 AM

Yep, I thought there was actually some1 grown up mining this. Turns out ur all mining it YET spamming it's shitcoin.

WAIT WHAT? 5€ (at the lowest exchange average) for 10H mining with a crappy 1.6MH/s rig? 4th grade maths again please? Douh. There's a lot of miners doing good money with Ruby i'm quite sure. I REALLY REALLY believe you are too. I just don't see what you'd gain by spaming shitcoin allover the place. The prob is with a community like this the coin can die in hours and I don't really have the time to keep an eye on it and dump it if I have to, this fucking bunch of naysaying spamming kids is the ONLY reason i'm back to black.

Best of luck to the dev, unless u're indeed scam (there's ALWAYS that option, but so far I see nothing other - still alive - coins haven't had).

Hope all of you fake spammers who are secretly mining this lose every peny. You deserve it Wink

Tweek

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CoinTweak profitability charts

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 11:09:00 AM

And has gotten it's private calculator which can be found at https://cointweak.com/calculator/coin/ruby

Coin    Difficulty    Coin reward/day    Exchange rate BTC    Exchange rate USD    Revenue/day    Days to create 1 BTC
RubyCoin 260.44305075    38.6198970442    0.00026250 ?    0.140597625    $5.43    98.64

andrecadete

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:12:10 AM

Yeah yeah. Keep spamming cool GIFs I don't have time to look for (@work) Cheesy I don't get tired of saying this - there u are raging about my supposed raging, here I am having my free tea & m&m's @ work while answering underaged, non argumented comments

Wink I know u'll be making cash out of this, now go eat shit with a spoon. U're crappy liars Wink Just in case, I kept the shitty rig mining this. If it fails, it failed. Meanwhile i'll be making 12€ a day with the shitty rig mining the shitty coin Wink
Reverb

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:14:55 AM

Yeah yeah. Keep spamming cool GIFs I don't have time to look for (@work) Cheesy I don't get tired of saying this - there u are raging about my supposed raging, here I am having my free tea & m&m's @ work while answering underaged, non argumented comments

Wink I know u'll be making cash out of this, now go eat shit with a spoon. U're crappy liars Wink Just in case, I kept the shitty rig mining this. If it fails, it failed. Meanwhile i'll be making 12€ a day with the shitty rig mining the shitty coin Wink

What the hell is your point. Stop talking bull.
People are not interested in your ('perfect') life.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:17:30 AM

LOL IT IS 2 X LESS PROFITABLE TO MINE THIS THAN OTHER WAY MORE FAIR COINS.... so who will bother....enjoy your free tea and m&m's that you probably scammed off of somebody else.

Let's not bump his thread any further.... we could make a new ann actually

ANN ruby scam coin -

no innovation except in scamming.

Premine = huge

launch time - doesn't matter since we will just change it anyway

block reward - 10x less than we said.

Windows QT  - NOT ready at launch

Pools - well...

who's in?

Reverb

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:23:21 AM

LOL IT IS 2 X LESS PROFITABLE TO MINE THIS THAN OTHER WAY MORE FAIR COINS.... so who will bother....enjoy your free tea and m&m's that you probably scammed off of somebody else.

Let's not bump his thread any further.... we could make a new ann actually

ANN ruby scam coin -

no innovation except in scamming.

Premine = huge

launch time - doesn't matter since we will just change it anyway

block reward - 10x less than we said.

Windows QT  - NOT ready at launch

Pools - well...

who's in?

I'm in! I love the idea of not having the Windows QT ready at launch.
orpington

Activity: 784
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:31:51 AM

These rapid/ruby scammers sure are elaborate with the indignant shill defending the rubbish coin and and the assortment of 1-post-wonders chiming in as if on cue.

Pretty good staging.
andrecadete

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:32:51 AM

AHAHAH YEAH, IF YOU CAN'T EVEN USE THE CALCULATOR xD...........

This screen in there is at max 1MH/s. Also the bid price put in there is SHIT. Go ahead. Use the calculator correctly.

And to clarify the poor guy who now claims I must be a scammer (again) because I'm in, out, in out. Well, sadly just another illiterate. If you don't want to, don't read it man. Just don't comment on unread posts. Here's a briefing for your slowass mind: I came here to try to calm your pussies down, since you can't hold it in your panties. U'r all destroying this coin with your silly dumps. If the team were to dump the coin after all this work, they'd do it decently (unless they are THAT BAD that they can't even scam decently, highly doubt it but.......) or it would be dangerously close to an unnafordable scam. Keep dumping your cheap Ruby then, was what I said, your loss is someone else's gain. Then I realised how no1 is here to argument, discuss and try to improve, but rather insult, spamm and call everyone that will deny their insults a "scammer" - Takes me back to 6 year old school days but hey, you're doing great kiddos. Keep playing mining, i'll be making cash.

.. Keep doing the maths with the current exchange price, ESPECIALLY on new coins, it's super accurate. Dumbfucks. I'm outta here.

But hey I'm just a scammer right? You're the smart ones Wink
Sanasol

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:36:38 AM

i want bounty for blockexplorer  Wink
http://bt.nice-media.ru/

______
http://sancrypto.info/?alt=ruby - Ruby Profit Calculator
orpington

Activity: 784
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:38:30 AM

This screen in there is at max 1MH/s. Also the bid price put in there is SHIT. Go ahead. Use the calculator correctly.

And to clarify the poor guy who now claims I must be a scammer (again) because I'm in, out, in out. Well, sadly just another illiterate. If you don't want to, don't read it man. Just don't comment on unread posts. Here's a briefing for your slowass mind: I came here to try to calm your pussies down, since you can't hold it in your panties. U'r all destroying this coin with your silly dumps. If the team were to dump the coin after all this work, they'd do it decently (unless they are THAT BAD that they can't even scam decently, highly doubt it but.......) or it would be dangerously close to an unnafordable scam. Keep dumping your cheap Ruby then, was what I said, your loss is someone else's gain. Then I realised how no1 is here to argument, discuss and try to improve, but rather insult, spamm and call everyone that will deny their insults a "scammer" - Takes me back to 6 year old school days but hey, you're doing great kiddos. Keep playing mining, i'll be making cash.

.. Keep doing the maths with the current exchange price, ESPECIALLY on new coins, it's super accurate. Dumbfucks. I'm outta here.

You seem kinda strung out and you swear way too much.
hazryder

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 11:40:41 AM

You seem kinda strung out and you swear way too much.

I was about to say that; meth, not even once. This guy sounds like he's speeding absolute balls right now.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: