Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:13:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RBY] ★★ Rubycoin ★★ A precious gem for the digital age  (Read 287370 times)
Reverb

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:11:39 PM

So long as you don't need to flame or insult, that's totally acceptable.

Wait what?

Shut the fuck up, do the maths correctly next time and you may end up making some real fiat.

(the "do the maths correctly" part is is for the dmbfucks that rushed selling this coin at 1% of it's value, dumbasses)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
andrecadete

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:17:37 PM

You again? Didn't your parents send you to kinder garden already this late?

Learn to distinguish a response to an insult from an actual insult. Calling you a kid isn't included, that's just the truth, not insulting. Further more, telling you to shut up is not an insult but rather an order. If you take it as an insult, that's up to you and your cultural views, I don't share them.

Fortunately more ppl like me realised you're just trashing the coin to profit more out of it. Too bad, not everyone is stupid enough not to realize it. Kiddo.

Unfortunately for you and the whole community, independently of the coin, you seem so narrow minded that actually think it's the only way to profit. Either that, or ur just here to flame, which is exactly my first reason to post here: to give you some GTFOs and some STFU and see you get mad and accuse me of being part of the team and all. Was a funny morning here @ work. Wink Now get real and stop flaming coins. It's a scam coin and you know it? Well good for you! Warn your friends and GTFO, like I firstly asked you to Wink

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:18:07 PM

this coin is total bullshit. i don't care how you do the "maths", it's fucking math dipshit btw. getting a handfull of coins when you put the effort into being ready to support their coin at launch is just another kick in the balls from a coin that has only done one thing well and that is kick your balls. it's shit, it deserves to disappear into cryptohell so then maybe next time some asshole puts a coin out and fucks over all of their supporters they will learn a lesson from this fucking "GEM". total garbage from the get go, go mine something else, anything else really, just don't support these cocksuckers. i'm out and dumping my huge pile of 50 goddamn coins that i accumulated since launch at the lowest possible price. you don't want to get dirty dont play in shit.
Reverb

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:20:18 PM

Learn to distinguish a response to an insult from an actual insult. Calling you a kid isn't included, that's just the truth, not insulting.

Fortunately more ppl like me realised you're just trashing the coin to profit more out of it. Too bad, not everyone is stupid enough not to realize it. Kiddo.

Yes I am still a kid.
And no, I don't think I will get any profit with my 0.3 ruby.
Grrizz

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:23:10 PM

sooo honestly there was no bullshit here right???

Premine magically appears 1 day before launch
Delay after delay in launch
MAGICALLY some pools get source wallet while others are told to fuck off...
block is reduced to 50 without warning....

soo........no bull? everything was done really ok right? and this was a relaunch already!!! i wonder what happened the first launch...the sky must have fallen.....

Have fun with your Ruby's, i jumped out of the wagon an hour later and wont get in again , either by paying the ticket or working the furnace.

This.
Pretty much and now talk of the dev dumping (IDK how true that really is but it wouldn't surprise me), such a shame I was asleep during launch... had my miners on it far longer then it deserved Sad

Sad thing is it could have been a perfectly good coin especially after the dev showed some balls pulling the first launch, all he had to do this time was announce the premine in a timely manner (nothing wrong with a premine as long as its used to support the coin not dump on the first exchange), launch everywhere at the same time or as close to as possible (I thought that was one of the reasons the first launch got recalled? Same thing different day makes it OK?), at least have a solid wallet working at launch and for gawd sake announce your specs... having a surprise 1/10 block reward is not the good sort of surprise...

Guess the dev didn't get enough dumping coins at launch last time round so he tried again... should never have taken my rigs off noble... Sad
andrecadete

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:24:49 PM

Learn to distinguish a response to an insult from an actual insult. Calling you a kid isn't included, that's just the truth, not insulting.

Yes I am still a kid.
Well great, then what are you waiting to GTFO? Insult some more friendly miners first? Accuse some more believers of being part of the team? Flame a little more the coin?
Tell me what you need, I'll help you as long as you GTFO.

Just like some1 said earlier, there is NO reason for you to be here unless you're looking for fast profit. So yeah, go fool someone else fake naysayer Wink

Reverb

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:28:17 PM

Yes I am still a kid.
Well great, then what are you waiting to GTFO? Insult some more friendly miners first? Accuse some more believers of being part of the team? Flame a little more the coin?

Just like some1 said earlier, there is NO reason for you to be here unless you're looking for fast profit. So yeah, go fool someone else fake naysayer Wink

Please tell me, when did I insult someone? You're the one insulting.
I wasnt even talking about the coin but about your behaviour.
You're just repeating yourself, stop it and leave like you said.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:33:08 PM

Yes I am still a kid.

SCAMMER is still here.... LOL .....i thought you were going to stop scamming a few hours ago.... and yet here you are still scamming away???

OK time for the real ruby scam thread to be started, let's not bump this one any more.

olrosseel

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:48:37 PM

Are there any other exchanges for rubycoin then CryptoRush.in?
andrecadete

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:09:12 PM

Yes I am still a kid.

1 - Me being part of the team - Quite insulting with all the failure thus far.

2 - Me being a scam FOR being part of the team -> do you need an explanation how this is insulting for the coin AND myself? (especially since I have nothing to do with ruby dev)

3 - I said Insulting. General. Not insulting me. We're all here to stay, insulting anyone won't help at all and is ridiculous for supposed adults. ----> including the coin and the dev team. If they do scam anyone, i'll be the first one to insult, no prob. But let them fucking do their job first.

You know what this reminds me? Typical online game kids. You kill them, your mother must be a slut. In here it's just the same crap. You defend a coin -> you must be a scammer.

@cryptohunter: your stupidity is showing not that your lovely friends finally GTFO Wink (yeah, G also applies to the past - Got) Stop insulting or all you'll get is insults back. Grow up and speak like a normal person.
maranello1561

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:10:39 PM

Reverb

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:13:31 PM

Yes I am still a kid.

I didnt.

2 - Me being a scam FOR being part of the team -> do you need an explanation how this is insulting for the coin AND myself? (especially since I have nothing to do with ruby dev)
I didnt.

3 - I said Insulting. General. Not insulting me. We're all here to stay, insulting anyone won't help at all and is ridiculous for supposed adults. ----> including the coin and the dev team. If they do scam anyone, i'll be the first one to insult, no prob. But let them fucking do their job first.
k.

You know what this reminds me? Typical online game kids. You kill them, your mother must be a slut. In here it's just the same crap. You defend a coin -> you must be a scammer.
scutzi128

Activity: 476
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:15:38 PM

Man this coin continues to impress with its shittyness...atleast I only wasted a few hours of mining time with this pos.
andrecadete

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:17:18 PM

Yes I am still a kid.

I didnt.

I didnt.

k.

Well if you didn't I'm sorry I directed it to you, I'm trying to direct it to a specific crowd, don't know why you felt targeted then and entered the conversation.

TBH I don't even read your nicks when all you do is spamm bad stuff about coins. Anyhow, you know damn well who this is directed to and so do they.
RouletteRun

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:40:58 PM

For all you people who think this is such a terrible coin and that others are being taken advantage of, just go. Nobody will think less of you when you're gone and I have made multiple offers to anybody who's Ruby coins are weighing them down and are a burden to them, I will take them and dispose of them properly for you, but I haven't had not one of you take me up on my generous offer yet. The fact that you are still here tells me that you're not the ones in the ADD/ADHD crowd, they would have lost interest and been gone long ago. You that are still here are here to A) Drive the price down so you can buy it cheap or; B) Scare others away from mining it so that the difficulty drops and you can step in and mine it more easily. There's really no other reasons for you to still be here. Yes, I know the good hearted people that you are, you're trying to save me and others from ourselves and I greatly appreciate your deep and unwavering concern for me and others like me, but you can consider me warned of the evils of RubyCoin. Now just be gone. Ta! Ta!

Oh! I almost forgot, if you do want me to properly dispose of those evil RubyCoins for you, I'll be more than glad to help my brothers and sisters out: RegwZYH49tCZqHdhjiy9zWk78vhP7eauAt
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:44:14 PM

well these ruby blocks are muddas to mine it seems, so it's a hard to get coin. that makes it worth mining for in my eyes.i'm staying with it
oinquer

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:45:29 PM

im actually staying in the thread for the lolz...gonna grab some popcorn as usual.
juyeoul69

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:49:14 PM

It would, in my opinion, be a good idea for the additional rewards to dedicated community members to be handed out more gradually; more like a salary than an overall lump sum. This adds in an incentive to keep "doing" whatever it is they are doing to contribute.
batir

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 05:17:40 PM

rby! fix wallet link eптa!
diamondppeacock

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 05:30:43 PM

RqjSE83nz8Jwvvik3HrrpKSZXHduH9xBPu

My address for bounty.  Video #13.  Posted on page 26.

http://youtu.be/5bOxZuQ5uSU

Thanks!  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: