Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:23:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RBY] ★★ Rubycoin ★★ A precious gem for the digital age  (Read 287369 times)
diamondppeacock

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:22:06 AM

I submitted my video for bounty a week ago.  It should have been video 13.  Why isn't it on the list and why didn't I get a bounty?  I did work hard on it.

http://youtu.be/5bOxZuQ5uSU

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:27:10 AM

RubyCoin prices continue the downward spiral as the coin near its death.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
gepisar

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:30:53 AM

Massive buy wall at 0.00000021
Is this indicative of a massive sell order?

There is not near enough volume on cryptorush to dump a large amount.
Help a newbie out here.... I dont quite understand this. Volume is made up of transactions, buy/sells. Dumping a large amount creates the volume... volume isnt required before hand? If a huge sell order was place at a specified price, then until all those orders are filled, the price wont move. Im not a member of that exchange so I havent looked at the pending orders/depth.
gepisar

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:38:33 AM

I submitted my video for bounty a week ago.  It should have been video 13.  Why isn't it on the list and why didn't I get a bounty?  I did work hard on it.

Likewise: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh_k30WtUzk Keeping faith in the team! Smiley
diamondppeacock

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:49:45 AM

Bounties are being distributed through the Rubycoin subreddit. Find the info and link in the OP.

Thank you for the info  Kiss
dogechode

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:01:01 AM

Massive buy wall at 0.00000021
Is this indicative of a massive sell order?

There is not near enough volume on cryptorush to dump a large amount.
Help a newbie out here.... I dont quite understand this. Volume is made up of transactions, buy/sells. Dumping a large amount creates the volume... volume isnt required before hand? If a huge sell order was place at a specified price, then until all those orders are filled, the price wont move. Im not a member of that exchange so I havent looked at the pending orders/depth.

He is just another FUD-mongerer apparently because I looked on cryptorush and the "massive buy wall" he is referring to is just an order someone placed for about 1mil rubies at 21 satoshis each. That is just someone hoping to gradually pick up rubies cheap whenever the market drops while no one is paying attention but I seriously doubt it will ever hit 21 satoshis.

You see this on EVERY NEW COIN, a few speculators put up massive buy orders at absurdly low prices (commonly 1 satoshi or 5 satoshis) and just leave them sitting there in the hopes that they will pick up some coins for next to nothing whenever the market gets rocky.
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:27:39 AM

RubyCoin prices continue the downward spiral as the coin near its death.

If you look in the right places, the coin actually seems pretty lively.  Wink

We didn't get bounties for the article we wrote about RubyCoin scam

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
wing_hk

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:36:02 AM

(1) Waited for 2 days: still no bounty received

(2) They didn't pay and said I am a scammer?  Grin Man you should at least check my address Rp3pqzLtuhK41638BHLkkeS5oM2KJVgXvP in those 3 explorer before saying this. It's like you don't know how block explorer is functioning  Grin  Be careful when you said your supporter is a scammer  Cry Huh Angry

You know Dev or Admin or Ruby helper etc. you really make me disappointed.

You have plenty of premine but don't want to pay my little bounty?

You have time to update OP and delete my works but never consider paying me?

I will dump all I've mined as you didn't keep your words and deleted my works  Angry

My work: http://bitgo.pw:3732/chain/Rubycoin

Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/rubycoin/comments/1yxcd6/want_a_bounty_submit_your_work_for_consideration/cfp2w26

First of all: As far as I know you were paid your bounty last night. Second of all: I do not pay the bounties, I just evaluate and make recommendations.

Looks like you're the one who's the scammer. Way to run off with the coins and to take down your work after they were sent.  
vashshawn

Activity: 530
Merit: 253

LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 08:52:22 AM

a lot of development for web services going on in the background now for this coin

★ such speed much staking very cute ★  
                  such fun tipping and payment coin                  
             L i t e D o g e  (LDOGE)
      lite version of DOGE coin fair launch No Premine      
very website such twitter wow forum ★  

[/center]
mogonzo

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 12:42:23 PM

(2) They didn't pay and said I am a scammer?  Grin Man you should at least check my address Rp3pqzLtuhK41638BHLkkeS5oM2KJVgXvP in those 3 explorer before saying this. It's like you don't know how block explorer is functioning  Grin  Be careful when you said your supporter is a scammer  Cry Huh Angry

I will dump all I've mined as you didn't keep your words and deleted my works  Angry

Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/rubycoin/comments/1yxcd6/want_a_bounty_submit_your_work_for_consideration/cfp2w26

First of all: As far as I know you were paid your bounty last night. Second of all: I do not pay the bounties, I just evaluate and make recommendations.

Looks like you're the one who's the scammer. Way to run off with the coins and to take down your work after they were sent.  

Well, at any rate, you took your block explorer offline. As far as I'm concerned this disqualifies you for a bounty. Waiting a few days for payment is not unreasonable. This is the real world where people have jobs to do. Grow up.

President - The WhiteCoin Foundation | contact: chris@whitecoin.info
MeGaDoOm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 02:21:26 PM

come on guys, settle this already. you're all grown ups.
i'dd say one third bounty and the rest after putting it up again?
please not another page of this...

▄▄
  ▐████▌
  ██████
  ▐████▌
    ▀▀
█▄  ▐▌  ▄█
██  ▐▌  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██▄ ██ ▄██
 ▀▀████▀▀
   ▐██▌
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ████
   ████

|
                         ▄▄
                    ▄▄██████
               ▄▄███████████
          ▄▄████████████████
     ▄▄█████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████▀▀
█████████████████████ ▄▄███████████
████████████████████ ▐█▀  ▀████████
████████████████████ ▐█▄  ▄████████
█████████████████████ ▀▀███████████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████████▀

|

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    █                █
    █  █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
    █                █
    █ ▄████████████▄
    █ ██████████████
    █ ██████████████
    █ ▀████████████▀
    █                █
    █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▄ █
    █ █    █  █    █ █
    █  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  █
    █                █
     █              █
      █            █
       █          █
        █        █
         ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
           ▀██▀
            ▐▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mogonzo

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 02:24:29 PM

come on guys, settle this already.
i'dd say one third bounty and the rest after putting it up again?

I'd certainly consider that. However, we're looking for people who not only create professional level product, but people who behave in a professional manner. I'm just severely unimpressed over this temper tantrum and don't feel that behavior should be rewarded or re-enforced. In all honesty I'll have to see how he replies, and give it some thought.

wing_hk

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 02:37:32 PM

Well, at any rate, you took your block explorer offline. As far as I'm concerned this disqualifies you for a bounty. Waiting a few days for payment is not unreasonable. This is the real world where people have jobs to do. Grow up.

So you finally start to find another excuse?

Last time you said you paid it already but someone point out it's not according to explorer record
http://explorer.rubycoin.org/address/Rp3pqzLtuhK41638BHLkkeS5oM2KJVgXvP

My explorer is online from day 1 to now.

You are not doing good PR and have no common sense in how cryptocurrency works.

Don't think other people are as childish as you. Good luck with your huge premined but no bounty coin.

Good luck! It's my fault to waste time on this coin.
mogonzo

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 02:54:53 PM

(2) They didn't pay and said I am a scammer?  Grin Man you should at least check my address Rp3pqzLtuhK41638BHLkkeS5oM2KJVgXvP in those 3 explorer before saying this. It's like you don't know how block explorer is functioning  Grin  Be careful when you said your supporter is a scammer  Cry Huh Angry

So you finally start to find another excuse?

Last time you said you paid it already but someone point out it's not according to explorer record
http://explorer.rubycoin.org/address/Rp3pqzLtuhK41638BHLkkeS5oM2KJVgXvP

My explorer is online from day 1 to now.

You are not doing good PR and have no common sense in how cryptocurrency works.

Don't think other people are as childish as you. Good luck with your huge premined but no bounty coin.

Good luck! It's my fault to waste time on this coin.

See, what I find so unprofessional about this, is you want me to accept your behavior here...  yet there is no willingness to behave with politeness on your behalf. You assumed we were trying to rip you off and said so publicly, rather than attempting to make contact with me privately as every other bounty worker has. I've been bombarded by requests like yours for the last 3 days, there are even some people I haven't managed to reply to yet. They have not behaved like this. And they will get their bounty.

Many other people have received their bounties, you had no reason to assume we were trying to rip you off. You've damaged the brand of Ruby as far as I'm concerned, and I won't risk it being damaged by you any further. Unless your behavior turns around immediately, there will be no bounty for you.

Edit: To be clear. For you to re-qualify for a bounty, we will need the following from you posted in this thread:

1. A commitment to keep your block explorer online for a minimum period of 1 year.
2. A change in your behavior.

MrMine

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 03:55:56 PM

Got my first bounty payment, thanks guys :-)
gepisar

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:06:48 PM

Noob Question: I was looking across several Ruby mining pools (no names!) and on one pool, a hash rate yields 1,800 coins per day and on the other pool, the same hash rate yield 180 coins per day. Why the discrepancy? Also, whilst on this subject, many mining pools quote the equivalent BTC/day...which never really seems to tally...is this to be taken with a pinch of salt?
MeGaDoOm

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:50:49 PM

Noob Question: I was looking across several Ruby mining pools (no names!) and on one pool, a hash rate yields 1,800 coins per day and on the other pool, the same hash rate yield 180 coins per day. Why the discrepancy? Also, whilst on this subject, many mining pools quote the equivalent BTC/day...which never really seems to tally...is this to be taken with a pinch of salt?

which is the 1800 coin one !?

▄▄
  ▐████▌
  ██████
  ▐████▌
    ▀▀
█▄  ▐▌  ▄█
██  ▐▌  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██▄ ██ ▄██
 ▀▀████▀▀
   ▐██▌
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ████
   ████

|
                         ▄▄
                    ▄▄██████
               ▄▄███████████
          ▄▄████████████████
     ▄▄█████████████████████

██████████████████████▀▀
██████████████████████▄▄

|

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    █                █
    █  █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
    █                █
    █ ▄████████████▄
    █ ██████████████
    █ ██████████████
    █ ▀████████████▀
    █                █
    █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▄ █
    █ █    █  █    █ █
    █  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  █
    █                █
     █              █
      █            █
       █          █
        █        █
         ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
           ▀██▀
            ▐▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MeGaDoOm

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:17:38 PM

Btw, the high one probably has more clients/hashing power.

▄▄
  ▐████▌
  ██████
  ▐████▌
    ▀▀
█▄  ▐▌  ▄█
██  ▐▌  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██▄ ██ ▄██
 ▀▀████▀▀
   ▐██▌
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ████
   ████

|
                         ▄▄
                    ▄▄██████
               ▄▄███████████
          ▄▄████████████████
     ▄▄█████████████████████

██████████████████████▀▀
██████████████████████▄▄

|

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    █                █
    █  █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
    █                █
    █ ▄████████████▄
    █ ██████████████
    █ ██████████████
    █ ▀████████████▀
    █                █
    █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▄ █
    █ █    █  █    █ █
    █  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  █
    █                █
     █              █
      █            █
       █          █
        █        █
         ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
           ▀██▀
            ▐▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
lazycoins

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 06:24:00 PM

Hi Guys,

Just dropping by to let you guys know that its official: https://twitter.com/LazyCoins

You're one of the first coins we have accepted at our exchange on merit to be traded at launch, which will probably be the biggest launch for any altcoins exchange yet. Since our announcement 8 days ago we already have over 1700 followers and 38 altcoins aceepted. We are working hard to launch beta on Sunday 6pm GMT.

So for further updates please follow us https://twitter.com/LazyCoins. Retweet and show your support!

RubyCoin will be paired with ltc, btc and doge

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=471779.0

gepisar

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:29:20 PM

Btw, the high one probably has more clients/hashing power.
It does have more clients (PM'd you btw) BUT... my hash rate is my hash rate. If one pool has more miners, it has overall higher hash rate, but  as a percentage my hash rate will be lower (paid less more frequently) - on the other hand, the smaller pool has a lower hash rate and my hash rate as a percentage will be proportionally larger (paid more less frequently) - hence, payout rate, in theory, should be constant - shouldn't it?
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: