Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:55:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CAN BINANCE REALLY BE HACKED? THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE.  (Read 333 times)
xminer2014

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:27:59 PM

Literally any website can be hacked. Binance is still the one I trust the most, they're making enough profit to cover most hacks themselves.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
hi-blessings

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:31:22 PM

Binance has been my number one Crypto Exchange website. It is much reliable where security is concerned and flexible with good user interface. It could just be a rumor that it was hacked.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 01:39:32 PM

I am not really sure if this is considered as hacking, the thing is that Binance API that used for bot trading and portfolio apps have been abused several times. Even though they always fixed the crack in their API system, but seems like the bad people keep find a new crack when the old one is fixed. So maybe binance should never use API at all.

Spoop

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:59:48 AM

First of all, I would like to point out to you that binance was not hacked, people have always tried to take advantage of the trading bots and binance fixes it all the time.
Secondly anything can be hacked. It does not matter how sophisticated and how big something seems to be, if it is operated online then there is always the risk of it getting hacked.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: