Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:21:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can the global crisis affect crypto?  (Read 19807 times)
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:33:31 PM

What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?
This topic is very interesting for me, so I would like to hear your thoughts.

Of course, if there is a new economic crisis, the crypto market will be affected by the crisis. At least in my opinion, the people who want to invest themselves can be affected and they will not have this opportunity. Then will come the moment with investors with many coins that will be able to manipulate the market.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WoodyZ

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:33:50 PM

The idea of a decentralized economy has become practical after the 2008 crisis. In fact, with the arrival of Bitcoin, a new market appeared and the "crypto-currency era" began. Therefore, it is not known how the crypto-currency market will react. Perhaps there will be new "stars" in the form of Bitcoin 2.0 or a transition to a qualitatively different level.
zelenkova

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:34:10 PM

the whole world is very connected! on this crypto market and all events in the world affect each other! The crisis can be very bad for any sphere of activity! we must understand that there is no eternal growth, and there is no eternal fall! the main thing is to understand about when this or that will happen!
SeNeor

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:37:05 PM

What do you think will happen to the crypto market if there is an economic crisis around the world?
This is a very interesting and very important question. Personally, I believe if there is economic crisis, not only the crypto market will be affected by this but the general market will because there will not be enough money for people to invest with.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:15:24 PM

The economic crisis may have a positive impact on the cryptocurrency market. People then lose confidence in traditional currencies and are more likely to take alternatives. This was the case during the last crisis in 2008, during which interest in bitcoin increased significantly.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bottdto

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:28:28 PM

If there is a global economic crisis, not only will it have an impact on encryption, but it will have different degrees of impact on various industries. I just can't predict whether this will be beneficial or not. I hope it will be good for cryptocurrency. After all, I am investor
Yowlahe

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:14:44 AM

Digital money would in any case there and still exist yet the general population arent. In the event that worldwide emergency happens, all monetary standards and financial state would fall. Individuals as opposed to contributing more would require more cash to trade out request to survive. That leads digital money to tumble down moreover. Emergency are on the whole negative, expect the more terrible.
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:53:21 AM

I think that crypto is living according to its own laws and global crises on it do not act so much as on other spheres

tayvaya

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:09:34 AM

The entire market will soon turn into crypto.However, the global crisis will hit the crypt.
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:11:51 AM

If the world crisis comes, then paper money will depreciate, and values such as real estate and valuable assets will grow. They can also include crypto-currencies, only they differ by a great risk of investing.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:31:40 AM

In my opinion, if there is a global crisis, it can influence the crypto. I exactly cannot predict what will occur. But, badly, the prices of the coins will be so decreasing and dropping. It may also drive many more dead coins. However, nobody hopes this. But in fact, I'm sure that there will be any relation and influence in crypto.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
hermes006

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:31:55 AM

I think that in the global crisis, cryptocurrencies will only win. There will be more whales that have previously invested in currency or precious metals. This will necessarily lead to a new explosion of prices, especially on Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Oiwemkloi

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:33:24 AM

the cryptocurrency market will also experience a crisis because many ICO projects are tied to the global economy that will affect the cryptocurrency market.
HackAdvise53

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:46:05 PM

Its so simple cryptos are a global product, people are using cryptos from all over world. So Global crisis will affect crypto.
FirstRate523

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:47:33 PM

Lots of ICO projects are depends on many people and things around the world. Effect will always be there.
CandlePronto69

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:49:13 PM

If other currency value dropped then price of cryptos will drop its related to global people.
SilverCup08

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:53:01 PM

I think if that happens, cryptocurrency will be much stronger. For one, you are your own bank which means that, you can manage it the way you want it to be and have democracy over actions of banks. Second, if the USD becomes highly inflationary, cryptocurrency could be a popular alternative currency as it isn't tied to a specific country. And many more reasons out there. After the crisis, we may never know if cryptos may just be the only remaining type of currency in the world.
xanto

Activity: 216
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:53:34 PM

People will be afraid to invest big money. Perhaps bitcoin and all the cryptocurrencies will fall in price even more, and there will come a big crisis.
Cherrybomb

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:54:00 PM

The crisis can be very bad for any shepherd of activity! we must understand that there is no eternal growth to crypto.
Bile123

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:54:45 PM

I've thought about it many times. And I believe that the global crisis does not have great leverage over the crypt. After all, the crypto currency is an independent, independent activity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: