Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:12:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your experience with your first signature campaign?  (Read 484 times)
dedcounter77

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:59:06 AM

I first time participated in the subscription 4 months ago, the company at first glance was good, but as always it turned out to be a scam. I have nothing to pay well I will continue to work...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 09:01:10 AM

I was too afraid of posting articles and constructive post but then by learning it from others, sharing ideas and read rules i followed the path of some bounty hunters who are high ranking profile.

hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:01:50 AM

For me, my Bounty is quite successful, currently I'm still involved in the Bounty program! I believe it will be thriving next time by Dev and the community!
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:15:15 AM

My first campaign of signatures in the project LocalCoinSwap brought me a reward of about $ 500, in my opinion this is not bad for my rank
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:20:31 AM

It was not an easy job for me. From scratch to a good reward stake. I fully monitor every detailed that i post. I joined alot of campaigns and some of them are quite good and some are scammed project. I am very glad that i'm part of this crypto craze.
pimkobai

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:28:01 AM

Well, this is also my first signature bounty campaign and it's been a while since I had joined on this ICO since this was extended until August next month. I hope this will be a successful one and I believe that this is one of the best ICO that people should consider investing.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:39:18 AM

A couple of years ago the situation with sig campaigns was different than now, as less people knew about this stuff. You could've posted really low-quality posts and receive high payments. But now, as more and more people are joining the rivalry increases and now you have to post really quality posts to get a decent salary, no shitposting anymore. With your post you must not only express your opinion, but bring up some new information, which wasn't stated before in that topic. A lot of things made the rules strict: too much megathreads, a lot of competitors, SMAS blacklist, merit system and so on. So now you have to try harder.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 09:45:02 AM

my first experience in signature failed. at that moment, the bounty that had been running halfway, suddenly stopped for a while because there was a change. and when I immediately follow the signature of the other boutny, and my first signature I didn't continue and practically failed.
yazher

Activity: 2170
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:55:48 AM

My First Signature campaign was 2 months long and it hasn't been paying until now because the admin says they will need to finish the main sale of ICO then there will be a distribution after that. I hope that there will be no scam because that is one of the bounties manage by needmoney and he has not on a good luck these fast months too many scam project handle by him. i hope it's not one from them out of 10 Bounties that i joined from him only pays me ZPER after that they all rubbish.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
gohan21

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:00:27 AM

Of course I had a great deal in my first signature on the signature
campaign because since then I did not scam ico and for sure legit the company so I earned a great deal on my first paycheck in the signature campaign.
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:49:01 PM

My first signature bounty was great though I join late, but it was awesome and I was able to receive all my point every week and the tip to the posting it to post on the topics you know much about, Don't comment on topic you know nothing about, even if you want, you can ask more question about it. I wish you best of luck.
2weent6

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:51:44 PM

I'm so excited to experience to join in a bounty campaign but for now I still need to learn more about this forum and the market. Newbies should not rush to join bounty campaign, and make sure to be knowledgeable enough about this forum.
rh72

Activity: 136

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:54:47 PM

Joining in signature campaign gives me some advatages beside earn token like increase my english and learn about cryptocurrency. Signtature motivate me to learn more and more.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:57:56 PM

To tell you honestly, I'm still having doubts. What hinders me is my capability to express myself in English and If I can really sensibly contribute to this community.
If you managed to get in to that campaign, it has a reliable and reputed manager but I see not your name on the spread sheet so you better try again next time.

Most of your post are about social media campaigns, no campaign is going to pay you with those post. Most of the rules aren't counting those posts.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
vorseb

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:04:00 AM

My first Signature, I join Bitpenta bounty and that was SCAM. I'm new to Bounty in that time and I also didn't know about SCAM and too choose thre good one.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:16:23 AM

the first signature campaign i joined is a scam. i expend almost a month doing posting to qualify to the reward. well that time i am still a newbie and still learning. so if ever i were to join a signature campaign i look for a good campaign manager especially with higher rank. a newbie campaign manager has a higher chance of being a scam.
ifanxu

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:43:01 AM

My first signature bounty was a scam. The publisher was a well-known bounty manager. I have participated in 2 signatures in the past and have not been paid.
benjamin11

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:51:37 AM

My first signature campaign was a failure. I join the campaign for almost two months and then the management just decided to stop the project. My second one is also a failure. I was able to finished the campaign but the reward never arrive on my wallet. I started to earn on my third campaign and I hope it will continue to do so in the future.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:54:24 AM

My first experience i was a full member that time and i still not very familliar with signature campaign but luckily every details that you need to do was in the rules of each campaign. I only tried that and i was very happy when they paid me and used that payment to play dice.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:02:36 AM

My first signature isnt successful so i just earn some money, At first i just read some topics here to gain knowledge and be abke to reply in each topics here. Ill try my best to help community by giving such topics with value. We dont need to do this only because require by the bounty.  Do the task but most important is to find your self how would you build your self here in cryto. Forum will be your teacher somehow
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: