Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:15:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Short term vs. Long term investments  (Read 3993 times)
oriontab

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:15:16 AM

The best investors are usually those who hurdle or go for long term.They wait patiently for a kill.More like they make profit the day they buy,to be cashed in at a later day in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:24:34 AM

Short term investment is not really a good thing for me ,I will rather do a long term investment and make sure its safer for me in terms of return of profit..
I do not think like you, long term investment will be dangerous at this point when bitcoin prices are in the bearish trend in the long term and can drop sharply at any time, the market is in a The downside in the long run and falling into crisis, so to be able to trade successfully at this time you should only short-term investment.

Short-term investment will help you make a profit quickly and safely, you can handle the time when the bitcoin price drops.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:39:05 AM

Short term investment is not really a good thing for me ,I will rather do a long term investment and make sure its safer for me in terms of return of profit..
I do not think like you, long term investment will be dangerous at this point when bitcoin prices are in the bearish trend in the long term and can drop sharply at any time, the market is in a The downside in the long run and falling into crisis, so to be able to trade successfully at this time you should only short-term investment.

Short-term investment will help you make a profit quickly and safely, you can handle the time when the bitcoin price drops.

first of all when price has already fallen sharply and a lot then there is not much room left for such sharp drops. we may see more drops like any other time but they will be smaller. you can't go from an ATH to 99% down for something like bitcoin which has a lot of usages and a lot of investors. 70% has been more than enough drop for it and now it is even underpriced!

secondly making profit from either long or short term investment has nothing to do with what price bitcoin is at right now. you have to know how to make profit. even if you do short term trading  and not know what you are doing you can lose money. and long term is an investment that you buy something that you know is going up in long run. so the bear market in short term should not even concern you!

Only Bitcoin
Reno1933

Activity: 121
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:50:41 AM

With this bear market, only one solution: hold for a long period. By long period I mean minimum 1 year. I don't see green light anymore in 2018. So people, be patient. Long term is the key!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:52:20 AM

I am bitcoin investor starting at q1 2014 and hold for long term is really worked for me. Short term investment will only work when the market condition at very bullish condition. For market like this we need long term vision and really be very carefull when we want to put our money on some project. But if this year we can comeback to $10k per bitcoin then short term investment will worked too. Long term for me is 4 years and short term is 6 month at least.

I choose semi-long term investment, some investments that could last for about a minimum of three months to a maximum of about nine months to one year. I don't want to invest for more than a year because it would be too much for me to wait that out. Also, I don't see any good in investing that long because then my investment would be dormant for a long time, that if it would lead to a loss, I would feel that I would have wasted so much time without seeing any good returns.
Sakash

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:16:56 AM

I think long-term investment from long-term investment is very profitable. As far as I can know, everyone has benefited from long-term investment from bitcoin.Money can also be made from short-term investments. But there you will be a rich person before.Do not say any work, why not take a long time to plan long-term plans. Long-term investment in the bitcoin Forum is very much profitable.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:40:43 AM

Im getting much profit in bitcoin in the long term investment i realize that if i made a short term investment sometimes im getting lost of my capital so until now im never invest in short term investment i'd rather to choose long term investment.
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:32:56 AM

Im getting much profit in bitcoin in the long term investment i realize that if i made a short term investment sometimes im getting lost of my capital so until now im never invest in short term investment i'd rather to choose long term investment.

It depends on the situation of market, in this kind of situation the market are in a dip and its not yet fully recovered from it. The best strategy for now is  long term investment hold until the market will rise.
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:53:30 AM

Which do you prefer?

https://i.imgur.com/2KGMO6k.jpg

Hello Everyone, want to ask few questions here.

Short term or Long term investment?
Which is more profitable to you?
What coins  do think that is good for long term now?

Feel free to comment your ideas and opinions.

Currently the market is declining and that means holding longer is the best. For the best profit is with long-term investment.
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:21:56 PM

Both trading short-term and investment is good and it depends on the trader's mindset and his skills which he takes seriously and evolves out as a better trader from there. For me its investing style that really like to prefer in most of the cases and i think i have quite mastered in past 8 years of trading. Investing is good for me because i prefer to take trades after researching on the cryptocurrency in both fundamental and technical terms and in investing you get big time to enter your trades, but sometimes i even take short-term trades when the market is no more having a movement for investors. Right now you can invest in Ethereum, Bitcoin, Neocoin, Golem and Freedom coin.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:41:02 PM

Which do you prefer?

Both are profitable in different situations, short term trading is good when the market price is continuously increasing while long term investment is good at the situation in the moment because the market prices are continuously dumping.
Harith65

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 12:56:38 PM

when consider short term trading. if we don't have much money in our hand we had better chose short term trading. it will help us to increase our capital. if we have much money we had better go with long term trading. in long term you have to careful with where you invest and how much you invest.

Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:59:46 PM

- I love to invest most of my money in long term investment and small portion for short term investment.
- For short term profit I trade with margin so that I can still enjoy large bankroll with small money.
- Short term investment is both risky and rewarding but risk of losing is very low in long term investment if you are not investing in some shitty coins.
- Nano,  Verge, ETH, NEO all are good for long term investment.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:43:14 PM

when consider short term trading. if we don't have much money in our hand we had better chose short term trading. it will help us to increase our capital. if we have much money we had better go with long term trading. in long term you have to careful with where you invest and how much you invest.
but I think it all depends on what kind of coins we have. sometimes, the coin is pretty good as a short-term investment, but there are some types of coins that are good enough if held for a very long time.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
lotsky123

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:25:25 PM

Short term and long term investments are right since both can give you profits.It's just that when doing a short term investment, you can only generate a small amount of money unlike long term investment.So if I were to choose, I prefer doing a long term investments especially bitcoin and ethereum because these two coins are the most popular crypto and has proven in the past year its capability to rise to the moon.
dark025

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:14:51 PM

Professionals recommend newcomers to elect a a medium or even long type of trade, despite a small trade sum. The fact is that this trade makes it possible to always keep a cold head, not to succumb to the exchange's excitement, especially since a small number of transactions pays off with a large number of received profit, less impulsiveness of trade
tanjilrifat

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:07:10 PM

If you can spend only 1 or 2 hours to make analysis the market, so for the better make invest by long term.Money can also be made from short-term investments.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:45:30 AM

but I think it all depends on what kind of coins we have. sometimes, the coin is pretty good as a short-term investment, but there are some types of coins that are good enough if held for a very long time.

Yeah i agree and also the trader's capability and skill is something to be considered if you're going to choose between the two. If you can handle the crazy movements and volatility of the market and can remain steady and calm, then i think you'll do good with short term trades

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:21:44 PM

Which do you prefer?

I believe that at this point we should only be a short-term head, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and very hard to guess, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and are still in the long-term bearish, Therefore, short-term investment will minimize your risk and can be profitable. Long-term investment I think the risk will be very high and you will be able to severely damage if bitcoin prices fall deeply.

zero9119

Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:39:56 PM

Professionals recommend newcomers to elect a a medium or even long type of trade, despite a small trade sum. The fact is that this trade makes it possible to always keep a cold head, not to succumb to the exchange's excitement, especially since a small number of transactions pays off with a large number of received profit, less impulsiveness of trade
For new market participants, experience is very important so let's invest in less initial experience, that's what to do. Once you really understand this market, invest more, which is when you get a profit from this market.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: