Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:03:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Short term vs. Long term investments  (Read 3993 times)
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:24:13 AM

Short term or long term depends on the coin and where you have to analyze the future of the coin often, I personally think which one is more profitable back to the coin growth in the market, now I think the market conditions are good and especially lately that the crypto market is green and continues to grow.

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:52:36 AM

it seems like I still choose to do short-term trading rather than doing long-term trading, because with short-term trading I can make a profit even a little but every day I can get a different profit from long-term trading that can wait long to get a profit.
r_uyab

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:55:11 AM

I think investment in the long run and short term for us is also good, we get a lot of profit, because seeing the price of bitcoin also increases every day.
Skyenet

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:51:28 AM

I am persuaded that this will depend on the situation on the market that is present right now. If the market is falling in downtrend, Short-term investing would be better option.
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:31:59 PM

To choose the best coin to hold for long periods of time is ETH, as this is a very potent coin and they have a huge impact on the cryptographic market, if prices rise, then all coin will increase by

ValerKat

Activity: 378
Merit: 35

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:12:05 PM

Both long term and short term are good for investments. Bitcoin is good for both long term and short term investments. At the same ethereum and other altcoins are good for long term investments. Always long term investments only will.give more benefits. In short term investments we cannot analyse the market moves. But in long term we have a time to analyse the market whether it will be in increase or decrease mode. According to that we can plan ti hold or sell.
No one has any idea where the market is going but over a decade, Its likely going up if history is any guide, That's the difference between long term and short term investing, Short term is unclear. Long term is historically a pretty good bet.
So which's better do you think ?Short term or long term ? I need some suggestions....
I prefer long term investments. Especially now, when the whole coinmarket is red and it needs some time to recover but no one knows how much time exactly.. in such situation I hold and wait.
kamikagomi

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:08:40 PM

I prefer short-term trading (daytrading, scalping, arbitrage)
I use CrypScan and bc-turtle services to navigate in the crypto jungle
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:09:59 PM

Long term investments don't require much knowledge other than hold till your target price is hit and then sell. The problem with people is that they consider long term investments to be boring and not worthy with how active the major part of the crypto market is.Long term Is good for new comers
I think that short-term investment in this time is very reasonable because it helps investors to quickly recover capital as well as get profit in each person quickly. Long-term investment in this time is very dangerous because the market trend has not been clearly defined so the risks can bring to the investor is very large.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:10:57 PM

Long term investments don't require much knowledge other than hold till your target price is hit and then sell. The problem with people is that they consider long term investments to be boring and not worthy with how active the major part of the crypto market is.Long term Is good for new comers
But in my opinion long term investment is most important in this currency because its increasing price will give you a lot of profit but short term investment is also good for those who want to urgent money for any need so that's why both are good but long term is very good and more profitable.  

denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:49:07 PM

I think you should only make short-term investment at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices are currently in strong correction in the long-term downtrend and bitcoin prices may continue to fall sharply. any. You can see that bitcoin is facing a huge resistance at $ 6600, and if my analysis fails, the bitcoin price could drop to $ 5200.
bigdaddyderp

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:30:06 AM

Well I like short term as I like to get my money back faster.  Some of my short term trades do turn long term by accident however I try not to hold very long at all.  The market is too shaky for a long term play in my opinion. 
Austin143

Activity: 242

XCH4NGE - Connecting Crypto Users Worldwide!

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:39:36 AM

Long term investment is good when you choose the right one, the one that you think might be very profitable and useful in the near future that the community will be hooked by that coin or project. And also if you are that having a lot money then go for long term. But then , if you really need money as soon as possible then go for short term investment. That's it i think.
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:05:28 AM

I believe in the long term investments and for me there is nothing better than that.

for me it's better to do both, because both long and short term have their advantages, for the short term I invest in new coins that are growing in the market, because from there I have several advantages
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:06:13 AM

I hear from the people that people who are holding the coins for the long term will always get more benefits compared to people who are day trading. So investors who are holding the coins for the long term will always get more benefits instead of short-term.
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:00:33 AM

it seems like I will choose to do short-term trading because with short-term trading you can get very much profit and the assets that you have will always grow not to be trapped at a very expensive price.
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:05:47 AM

it seems like I will choose to do short-term trading because with short-term trading you can get very much profit and the assets that you have will always grow not to be trapped at a very expensive price.
At this time it's better to use short term trading because price is very predictable.
We are at dip now so our chance of losing is very small, once bull run will start, we will see FOMO and we will reach the ATH and that is the time
to start accumulating for long term.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TaofenBoy

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:07:24 AM

If I am holding Bitcoin or USDT, then I will choose to save for a long time, but if I am holding a altcoin, then I am more willing to make short-term transactions!
mudasarali43

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:14:15 AM

These both types of investment are depending upon the market situation when you have started investment must keep watching the market trends, But I like them to invest for the long-term time frame, normally I think to set the mind of investment in around 3 to 6 months or more.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:07:11 AM

I do not have the idea of long-term or short-term investment, I choose a penny to invest and I decide to hold them until the price goes up again, and higher than the price I buy, I will sell they, no matter what time

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
jankekek

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:52:32 AM

Long term investments is far away better than short term investments. I believed that the longer time you take on trading or investing in cryptocurrencies, the higher the profits you will be make. Most cryptocurrencies are having a potential to be at the top in the future so just have patience in ourselves on handling crypto related activities, in order for us to be wealthy someday.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: