Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:17:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Short term vs. Long term investments  (Read 3993 times)
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:48:00 PM

Short-term or long-term investment is depend on the coin and also depends on the economic conditions of each person. For example, I will invest ETH, BTC and XRP for long-term because I am confident in their potential. But for coins like doge, RDD, etc. I’ll just invest for short term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fastrabbit

Activity: 216
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:07:42 PM

crypto trading can be a profitable way to earn,but you should have a good knowledge.if trading knowledge is low holding is best option.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:42:43 PM

Future is something that's hard to believe, no one knows what will happen next. since then, If I have to prefer among short or long term investment, long term will be my decision. It is because patience takes a role on it, an patience never fail somebody. Keeping bitcoin for long term investment will be more profitable because I believe the price will be in its best place someday.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:14:39 PM

Short-term or long-term investment is depend on the coin and also depends on the economic conditions of each person. For example, I will invest ETH, BTC and XRP for long-term because I am confident in their potential. But for coins like doge, RDD, etc. I’ll just invest for short term.
true, for example also you are having btc it is good for long term correct if im wrong but mostly for short are some of the project that are newly created though you may ever have to see how is this may rise and continue to drop and may left for nothing.
Adrin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:48:41 PM

If you mean short term as a day trading then both have strong argument for need to do. Long term mean at least one year’s up time. Both can give you a good amount of profit if you invest a big amount. But sure you can make more profit if you invest for one or two years or more. For long term you need to watch for long time. If the market or coin price makes a huge drop then you can invest as much as you can. For an example, at the moment bitcoin going up after a big long days drop. Now if you invest in bitcoin then sure you can make huge profit. 
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:46:08 PM

Which do you prefer?

Hello Everyone, want to ask few questions here.

Short term or Long term investment?
Which is more profitable to you?
What coins  do think that is good for long term now?

Feel free to comment your ideas and opinions.

I will definitely choose long investment because for allmost 2 years i am investing long term investment is really worth it and it is giving me a lot of money especially when i have invested a big amount of money in bitcoin. And until now bitcoin is the best coin for long term.

rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:07:07 PM

Which do you prefer?

What coins  do think that is good for long term now?

I will definitely choose long investment because for allmost 2 years i am investing long term investment is really worth it and it is giving me a lot of money especially when i have invested a big amount of money in bitcoin. And until now bitcoin is the best coin for long term.
I believe you choose the long-term investment is completely wrong, you can see that the market is in the long-term bear market and bitcoin prices are starting to fall when unable to overcome the resistance threshold $ 7100. If you invest long-term at this time the risk will be huge because current market capitalization of just over $ 200 billion.
112_blockchain

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:15:36 PM

If you take quite popular Ethereum and Bitcoin, then Yes, it is better to stick to a long-term investment strategy, but for smaller crypto-currencies it is worth focusing on short-term investments.

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:42:01 PM

Which do you prefer?

What coins  do think that is good for long term now?

I would suggest to go with short term investment,Here is big reason that due to course of time money losses value and inflation is also increases. If you earn $10 today it is better than you earn $20 tomorrow,Your small earning can be re invest and you can earn more and also increase your capital as well.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Glemiv

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:02:23 PM

During my time in this space, long term investment is the best investment so far. It gives you a clear picture of what you are investing as you have made a lot of research about what you want to invest into it. Short term investing is also profitable but involves a lot of risk and the volatility in this market is high.  Long term investment is the best in my own opinion
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:17:16 AM

To decide to make invest in long term or short term and to get maximum profit we should be know situation and trend of the market. In we just started in the beginning of this year that the trend still bearish is better to invest by short term, and for current situation of market that mostly all altcoin drop to 90% and the market already on bearish more than 8 month, so long term investment will be good choice because the price has possibility to going up again to the highest price in long term.

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:05:19 AM

In my opinion, making long-term investments is a good choice to get more profits.
Cryptocurrency usually gets more coins, the higher the price.
The real example is Bitcoin, formerly Bitcoin was only low value but now Bitcoin is able to achieve a high price value.
and certainly more safer dude, both are very good combined in my opinion, long term can also be used to backup funds too,
so it would be great if you use trade and long term. allocation can be in accordance with your skills and your ability to afford losses
naily

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:17:06 AM

If you want to make a continuous profit, you can make short-term investments. If you want to make long-term investments, you have to make sure that your capital is going to die and take a long time to get it.

indeed for short-term trading will earn profits on an ongoing basis but the results obtained are not as much as if we are patient to trade in the long run, so short and long term trading has advantages and disadvantages of each
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:18:22 AM

I always prefer long term investments to short term investments because, it makes you the most profits and makes you have lesser pressure because you invested for the long term. This is a better approach that the short term
icyboy89

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:20:46 AM

I would say after a market crash like the crypto market now, you should buy to keep long.
When market cap reaches/surpasses ATH then start to trade it in a shorter time frame. My two satoshis.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:23:39 AM

I would say after a market crash like the crypto market now, you should buy to keep long.
When market cap reaches/surpasses ATH then start to trade it in a shorter time frame. My two satoshis.

When it falls you should be buying and when it reaches high you need to sell it. This is the thumb rule but people do other way round and so we will find so many thread of people saying that they have lost so much money etc

Baggong

Activity: 247

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:47:06 AM

If you want to make a continuous profit, you can make short-term investments. If you want to make long-term investments, you have to make sure that your capital is going to die and take a long time to get it.

indeed for short-term trading will earn profits on an ongoing basis but the results obtained are not as much as if we are patient to trade in the long run, so short and long term trading has advantages and disadvantages of each

I prefer long term rather than short term, when we invest a short term, we always panic when the price drops, but if we have a long term plan then we have to focus on the time we want to achieve and of course the target of profit that will be achieved.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:41:10 PM

I prefer long term rather than short term, when we invest a short term, we always panic when the price drops, but if we have a long term plan then we have to focus on the time we want to achieve and of course the target of profit that will be achieved.
People choose long term trading as well as short term, long term with Bitcoin and Ethereum while short term with Litecoin and Neo etc. Volatility will decrease if liquidity increases and that will happen only if the number of market participants increases so the Bitcoin’s volatility will decrease. The mistake is only we perform selling should not take place in low market that is not letting the value to go high.
Jahmal32
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:10:08 PM

Which do you prefer?

What coins  do think that is good for long term now?

I always look at the mood, but in the long term long-term investment! In short I take when really see the momentum when the coin is in the game! I'm learning to control myself, not to panic! Naturally profitable short-term,profit immediately feel. Well, the coin you look at technology,generally try to take with upcoming releases, where the product is ready, see in the future krpnoe business!
Fantastickarl

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:15:06 PM

The both of them are good but for me, I prefer long term investment than short term in my opinion as you realize bigger profits in long term investment than short term and also, short term come with High risk as a short term trader can eventually become holder if his trades didnt go in his favour
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: