Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:54:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
jaklis43 (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:12:21 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 01:20:41 PM by jaklis43

WWW.TACHAIN.IO | WHITE PAPER | BOUNTY | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | MEDIUM

Tachain is about scaling entertainment and transportation synergy onchain.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ________

What is Tachain.io?
_______________________________________________________________________________ ________

Tachain is a completely new blockchain based ecosystem. It provides comprehensive ad targeting system for advertisers while maintaining full security and effectiveness of a full scale transportation app. With our functionalities in play, we are in a position to steer toward our mission of providing a valid and secure blockchain based service full of fun and joy to our users.

Our three main features are:

• Technologies have advanced further: in both the transport and advertising industries the substantial technological jumps that have been made over the years are evident; however, there is no synergy among them.
  • Innovating the travel service and advertising industries: combining our elements with the latest technologies, our platform substantially widens the opportunities for advertisers and Tachain application users.
  • Our platforms: the Tachain ecosystem is made up of a number of components working together with Transportal, advertising platform AdNet and token market TMARQ.

Tachain Ecosystem

Tachain AdNet

Tachain is planning to create AdNet so that application users would be able to watch advertisements while driving in a taxi, public or any other transport and earn TCHN tokens for this. Advertisers will need TCHN tokens in order to get access to the platform and run their ads. Advertisers will pay app users TCHN tokens for watching targeted ads.

We are creating the platform for advertisers and advertising agencies. Every element of the platform will get benefits based on market conditions of supply and demand.

Users of Tachain application - taxi or public transport passengers - will also get benefits. AdNet is revolutionary platform, which will allow passengers to watch advertisements, participate in branding marketing events, lotteries, games right during their ride and earn TCHN tokens for doing that.

AdNet will become an effective marketing tool and will be used by big companies, as well as by small and medium-sized enterprises interested in promotion of their product, service, or their brand in general. Advertisers will be able to buy advertising slots via convenient and flexible interface of personal cabinet on Tachain web-page. It will be possible to create advertising campaigns using own marketing materials, as well as preparing them in our creative constructor. When creating a campaign, an advertiser will have an opportunity to deeply customize targeting settings based on geographical, physical and behavioural patterns of targeted audience and chosen type of advertising platform. AdNet will allow advertisers to operate with any budgets starting from small testing budgets up until complete yearly contracts, etc. Advertising prices will be determined by the market, based on real supply and demand in particular advertising platforms of targeting.  

Rewards on our advertising platforms will be paid out in TCHN tokens based on CPM/CPI, CPC, CPL and CPS models. The amount will be dependant on market conditions and real demand for advertising.
Exchange of TCHN tokens will be available for all the users of Tachain ecosystem on our own TMARQ or on external exchanges.

Tahain TMARQ

Tachain will create token market TMARQ for TCHN tokens. There is number of players in Tachain ecosystem:

• Passengers (mobile application users);
  • Drivers;
  • Taxi companies;
  • Advertisers;
  • Tachain itself.

In order to give the players opportunity to easily turnover TCHN tokens between them, TMARQ will be created that will allow using mobile application to buy/sell tokens in a matter of seconds, as there will always be substantial demand for TCHN tokens by advertisers. Together with the growth of Tachain transportation provider network, AdNet is going to grow substantially and it will provide long-term growth in TCHN token value.

Tachain Transportal

At the moment Tachain application is a taxi booking app for the consumer and companies. It is a full service taxi booking application for the taxi branch. We organize the backend, trainings, customer service, marketing, screens in the taxis and updates in the application. The only thing that the taxi operator needs to do is to deliver a clean and convenient car with a friendly driver.

The application will have smart rating system for taxi drivers and users. All the rating information and statistics will be stored in blockchain and will be available to everybody using the network.

In 2018 we will introduce Tachain to the market in the Philippines and from October 2018 we will start with 3000 taxis in the city of Manila.

The first version of Tachain application has already been developed and soon will be available in AppStore and GooglePlay.

Further the application will grow into Transportal through which users will be able to plan all their activities related to logistics. In general, application will become the one solution for time management and logistics planning.

TCHN Utility Token

Our ecosystem is tokenized in order to empower users to use it more often, as well as attract companies to advertise their products and services on our platform.

• Transportation providers and users earn TCHN tokens for traveling.
  • Advertisers will need TCHN tokens in order to access advertising platform and penetrate users with targeted ads.
  • Users can use TCHN tokens in order to pay for rides, as well as can sell them on TMARQ marketplace or on external exchanges.
  • Users additionally earn tokens for watching targeted ads.
  • Transportation providers can sell tokens at TMARQ marketplace and external exchanges.
  • The growth of the Tachain ecosystem will provide a long-term increase in the TCHN token value.

Team:

Our Video:

Road map:

Informations ICO:

Tachain token symbol : TCHN
Maximum supply : 2 275 000 000 TCHN
Starting value TCHN : 1 TCHN = 0,01 $
Closed sale dates (whitelist only) : 16 July 2018 - 22 July 2018
ICO dates : 23 July 2018 - 31 December 2018
Hardcap : 10 000 000 $
KYC : On contributions > 100 ETH
Accept : ETH, BTC

Participate in the ICO

Our social media:

AirDrop Campaign

AirDrop information

Bounty Campaign

[BOUNTY THREAD] Tachain

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Inf1re

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:23:23 AM

Russian translation reserved, if needed, please confirm..
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:04:40 PM

Just found your project. interesting that a MVP is already available, will take a closer look later this day.
Paying the taxi driver with tokens sounds like fun
tachain

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:11:47 PM

Just found your project. interesting that a MVP is already available, will take a closer look later this day.
Paying the taxi driver with tokens sounds like fun

Thank You
olgamir

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:16:12 PM

Tachain Minimum Viable Product (MVP) - The link on the site does not work.
I did not find any links to profiles on your team's social networks.
tachain

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:58:09 PM

Russian translation reserved, if needed, please confirm..

Here is Bounty Campaign - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4597358
tachain

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:35:27 PM

Tachain Minimum Viable Product (MVP) - The link on the site does not work.
I did not find any links to profiles on your team's social networks.

At the moment we have a beta version which is closed. Public links will be available at the end of July.
yuanbao2018

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:41:37 PM

Is your air campaign over?Is it too late for me to join now?
Feeling like a billion dollars is missing, people should not hesitate to join your project
Jorandck

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:54:23 PM

Tachain is a new blockchain-based platform for comprehensive ad targeting using the applications. How to benefit users?
tachain

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:15:32 PM

Tachain is a new blockchain-based platform for comprehensive ad targeting using the applications. How to benefit users?

Users will benefit by watching targeted ads and earn TCHN tokens for doing that.
tachain

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:28:37 PM

Is your air campaign over?Is it too late for me to join now?
Feeling like a billion dollars is missing, people should not hesitate to join your project

It open till ICO end.
BryanZbraw

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:40:32 PM

Tachain.io has created the Tachain ecosystem composed of a number of components that work in conjunction with Transportal, the AdNet advertising platform, and TMARQ token markets.
The platform is amazing and I am happy to be a part of it
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 02:41:48 PM

For a very long time I have  been expecting some thing of such, currently advert are forced to users which dosen't really have much impact but this project will change that, am gonna read their white paper for more info

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 02:43:30 PM

According to the information above tachain is an ad targeting system for advertisers that provides both security and effectiveness for transportation apps. Can i ask what kind of transportation app you are talking about?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:01:22 PM

Interesting way of targeting ads; when taxis are mentioned I think uber is part of the game I think there would be a great synergy there. I am curious how will the passengers access the ads would it be through their phones and during the journey or through special monitors installed on taxis?

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 03:08:54 PM

The idea of rewarding customers with crypto for paying attention like this is especially a niche worth looking at.

As it is things like taxi cab ads are pretty well useless for advertisers as their seen as annoyance but incentivize those same ads and suddenly they are much more worthwhile
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 03:50:56 PM

This for me is the first transportation project on the blockchain with a mix of what I dread - ads services... I like to see how they plan to balance it out

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:52:38 PM

The idea of rewarding customers with crypto for paying attention like this is especially a niche worth looking at.

As it is things like taxi cab ads are pretty well useless for advertisers as their seen as annoyance but incentivize those same ads and suddenly they are much more worthwhile

Yea,i just bumped into this project a couple of moments ago and it looks pretty unique, though i'm still yet to finish up the whitepaper but its a nice means of delivering targeted ads to customers and for the fact that they have their token attached as a means of reward is a really nice way of adding value to their tokens, still trying to fully understand the concept
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:58:55 PM

Yea,i just bumped into this project a couple of moments ago and it looks pretty unique, though i'm still yet to finish up the whitepaper but its a nice means of delivering targeted ads to customers and for the fact that they have their token attached as a means of reward is a really nice way of adding value to their tokens, still trying to fully understand the concept

So from reading the OP of the ANN, it looks like they're combining an ecosystem with an ad targeting system? it says that you can watch adverts while riding in a taxi, is that the only time you can watch adverts to earn the tokens?
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:01:51 PM

Users will benefit by watching targeted ads and earn TCHN tokens for doing that.

I do not really like advertising, but if I'm paid to watch them, then I could make an exception :-)

good to see that someone from the team is active here
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: