Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:20:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investors continue to invest in crypto-currency  (Read 3224 times)
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:59:11 AM

investors continue to invest in cryptocurrency is because of their faith in cryptocurrency and faith in blockchain and those who understand the technology and altcoin vision they wish to invest more in coins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:10:40 AM

Those who are still investing here in cryptocurrency just like me are those people who has a high potential future, since we all know that when most countries adopt bitcoin and some crypto for sure that we cannot stop the price to rise, so don't missed this chance while we can still have and afford to buy.
I agree that the people who keep on investing in cryptocurrencies have a big potential to become rich in the near future or to have better and bright future. Furthermore, investing in cryptocurrencies is a very good kind of investment which brings you good income. I think if the investors continue on investing the cryptocurrencies will really survive in the future and I think it could really have bright future.
gjaoirlaj9865

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:38:22 AM

That may be reasonable, investors spent a lot of time exploring the evolution of the cryptocurrency market. And they want to make a profit from what they have done.
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:44:01 AM

yes you are right now there are so many investors who are trying to invest in cryptocurrency because they see the very good potential of cryptocurrency price movements for investors can generate huge profits so that investors give their money to buy cryptocurrency.

Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:48:05 AM

IMO if you are continue believing and getting an income with this method you should continue to put money in crypto world, also crypto currency is one of the good to put money as our investment but always do risk assessment to avoid loosing huge amount of money instead the possibility to get income will increase the percentage.

Girlsbit

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:49:29 AM

And what else do they have to do.  This is a profitable form of investment.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:52:59 AM

of course, because they investors know that crypto currencies can provide benefits, and investors also know that crypto is an alternative investment for the future, and by utilizing low prices they will continue to invest
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 10:11:52 AM

Yes.....considering that they know that cryptocurrency is the future.
It is also one of the  investments that have high return on investment.
And also one way to earn passive income.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:22:12 AM

Yes. Because cryptos are new and have brought forward the revolutionary idea of digital, cashless society which is not bound by the rules and regulations of the government forward. Also, due to the coins highly volatile nature, they are great investment assets and can help earn good profits in a short period of time.
Also, the coin allows transactions to be made throughout the world without any hazzle and also the transactions are secure and identity of the sender and receiver are kept private.
It is true that cryptocurrency has a good future when it come to development and revolutionize type of currency that people could used on different form of transaction and make a living on investments and dealing with trading. People needs to take the risk and to initiate the learning process for them to take a better future.
Gaquaduonier

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:46:30 AM

That's why many investors wants to join in investing in cryptocurrency because the profit that gain from the investment,even though they have risk in investing they will continues to invest cause they know investing in cryptocurrency give them successful life in the future.
Komissarnik

Activity: 257

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:58:28 AM

For any potential investor in the foreground there has always been and will be profit and only profit. The market of crypto-currencies gives an opportunity to make a profit or profit in a short time. It does not require production, a state and legal settlement. Although it has significant risks against the background of the time indicator
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:09:35 AM

I think with this kind of idea, it will change the market and make it become cashless market. it is good for those who know first how this thing really works so that in the future they can easily adopt into it.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:44:48 AM

Because they believe in the blockchain technology and the othr technology behind every cryptocurrency,and this is what i call “true investors”not like those many damn pretending to be investors but the truth is all they want i to gain a quick bucks inside our crypto community,things that made them bitter when time failure faces them

And i do believe that if this will be the attitude and behavior of every cryptonians,for sure we are mooning in a couple of months or so,because the crypto only needs full support and no negativity to bloom and continue to provide for us the bread and butter we needs
Daseento

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:47:28 AM

I love the faith investors kept in the system. Definitely like any other sector, there's bound to be downtrend but remaining positive in the ecosystem is  the way forward till we need another uptrend again. Weak hands already sold off, it can only get better from here.
fabchamp96

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:49:41 AM

There are really so many opportunities right now... 2018 really reminds me of 2014. Specifically new payment processors and security token exchanges. Only very few legit projects out there, wont mention names so I am not accussed of shilling - but keep you eyes out, these projects will have xxxX gains
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:49:20 PM

If investors are unreliable, why people today are wealthy because of investing so that sometimes it's not always best to invest in times of failure and sometimes also being successful. so they will not appear in the crypto market, Because of the loss of investment crypto, it would be helpful to invest in a crypto again to recover our losses. And in most cases, these crypto are investors and profitable. So they keep investing even when it falls and loses once or twice. Just do not give up, try and try until you success.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:30:38 AM

I heard news that morgan stanley, merryl Lynch start to open bitcoin trade for their customer. After Goldman Sachs, i am believe many big investor will come to market and i am believe crypto market will recover soon

princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:43:17 AM

The technology of the Blockchain is a revolutionary one which makes it capable of surviving the market till now. The future of payment systems is with crypto and people who have read much about it can foresee the future of it - the major investors in crypto and ICOs.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:36:18 AM

These are the typical investors who is really entering the community to learn,earn and trust the cryptocurrency,thats why it is almost un noticeable their presence since the prices are still not growing big,and I believe that this is the true market value and not those moments that whales are pumping the bitcoin and so as the altcoins also
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:04:27 AM

I think that this will continue for many people who invest in it is a good additional income that does not take a lot of time and energy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: