Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:36:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be patient or take a risk for money???  (Read 1228 times)
Nyak put

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:57:19 AM

Be patient is the best way to resolve bitcoin price when down

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:06:50 AM

Yes right, with patience we can get profit, the most important thing and the best strategy for profit in crypto investment is to always be patient, rest assured that crypto's future will improve so that it is worthy of being a future investment.
Fideend

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:42:57 AM

Hey guys, there is a time that it comes to my mind that what should i do, wait for a long time or we can say hold for now or take a risk and grab the opportunity to have a money in your hands???
What do you think guys??

If you currently sell just to get the money in hand is not the right choice, try to be patient and hold the cryptocurrency you have, the market can definitely improve and wait a better price to your advantage.
I think that if you will not take the risk in current time then no doubt that you are missing a very good opportunity, because bitcoin price can raise at any time and I do not think that it will give you any opportunity then to buy bitcoin in such a low price, therefore I think that the best option is to buy bitcoin in current time.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:14:31 AM

Taking risk for money is always an associated factor, when it comes to cryptocurrency. Because each and every activity has got risk and for the same risk it provides with a bigger profiting. Having patience is a must with bitcoin as well with other cryptocurrency. Should not have a tendency to earn big in a short, it's must to have patience and decide accordingly.
Look for solution which is not panic selling when you are in a bear market which means that you do not like profit. If you have whole savings here in Bitcoin investment then this is your wrong strategy, management is important first. Now if you have invested your full savings here then wait for it more till bull market which is the only solution of your problem so have patience now.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:35:47 AM

Yes right, with patience we can get profit, the most important thing and the best strategy for profit in crypto investment is to always be patient, rest assured that crypto's future will improve so that it is worthy of being a future investment.

In most cases that's right though that in itself is already taking a risk. It probably won't be bad to go for profit when you see the chance right? I mean it's safer to simply wait things out but there will be opportunities where taking risks would get real good returns.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:09:00 AM

Hey guys, there is a time that it comes to my mind that what should i do, wait for a long time or we can say hold for now or take a risk and grab the opportunity to have a money in your hands???
What do you think guys??
In my opinion I need to be wait the perfect time to sell my bitcoin. We know the value is down but this is only temporary and soon it will rise and shine. Holding bitcoin  in a long time it's worth it, cause it give you big profit.
I agree, if you have more patience or its better to give more time to wait, so you will earn a high profit. Because we know it already that sometimes the price is not steady. So hold it until the price will rise and that's the time you will decide to sell.

Yes, people should think twice before implementing anything about what he knows because most people will always think for short terms profit and start the panic when the price starts decreasing and this makes them sell them for very cheap.
Yeah it is necessary to take risks to earn huge profits. Without taking risks you cannot make money in bitcoin because impatient and emotional people cannot wait for long and bitcoin investment is not for short time. You will have to wait for good times to come as we saw the dip in the price for long time and now a little bit rise in the price.
blockchain09

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:30:39 PM

What do you think guys??

the choice is yours but my advise is keep the coins for later. These times is when you play the long game with bitcoin, you need to keep your head cool in order to make profit through bitcoin, also there are chances that the value will rise soon so don't hurry just yet.
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:08:27 PM

Yes you are right and it was better to read different positive speculations in order to get courage of holding your coins or invest even more while the market price is low.

ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:53:08 PM

What do you think guys??
for now I think the best choice is to wait and be patient.
do not sell at a time like now, because indirectly you will contribute to the dump.
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:29:42 PM

Just be patient don't try anything absurd else you will lose a lot of money. In times like this, patience is the key to making huge profits. money moves from impatient to a patient person only.

The more you move your money the more you lose, it is unlikely that most people here are good at trading and are able to find the perfect time to convert their coins from one coin to another, you are taking a huge risk if you do that, it is better to do nothing and wait until the market recovers by itself.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:45:54 PM

I suggest you to hold and be patient with the current setbacks. I think the market will spin and will get a higher price, and if you don't have the patience to wait then you can sell, but you must be willing to lose.

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:12:48 PM

"The patient dog eat the fastest bone" Holding is required if you want to makes money in this market and you have to hold for long-term in other for you to makes money from the market.  I don't think we are going to have bad time in future if we can buy some of the cryptocurrencies now and hold for the next five years.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:29:39 PM

"The patient dog eat the fastest bone" Holding is required if you want to makes money in this market and you have to hold for long-term in other for you to makes money from the market.  I don't think we are going to have bad time in future if we can buy some of the cryptocurrencies now and hold for the next five years.

The reason why bitcoins is very profitable is because of the volatility of the market, that is also the reason why people are saying that cryptocurrency is good for long term investment.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:52:15 PM

The reason why bitcoins is very profitable is because of the volatility of the market, that is also the reason why people are saying that cryptocurrency is good for long term investment.

Only the potential altcoins  are worthy to keep for long term other then that other altcoins are just to sell off and book loss which is much better.

BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:34:35 AM

What do you think guys??

Investing in bitcoin and altcoins is already a gamble so why not do your gambling into an active state? So I'd rather choose to take a risk to make money right now than hodl and get bored of the current situation of the market. If only I have a lot of btc, I could have made $10k on our local exchange easily in the previous months.
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:02:45 AM

yes you are right you should be more patient and do not be easy to take risks with your money do not let you sell assets that you have at a very cheap price.

Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:39:21 AM

What do you think guys??

Investing in bitcoin and altcoins is already a gamble so why not do your gambling into an active state? So I'd rather choose to take a risk to make money right now than hodl and get bored of the current situation of the market. If only I have a lot of btc, I could have made $10k on our local exchange easily in the previous months.

If we're involved in gambling it has no assurance to gain good profit as what tradings did. Risking your money with gambling won't gain good profit because it includes your capital betting amount and probability of losing the entire amount was always possible to happen. Patience should always be there if we choose trading instead of gambling.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:28:16 PM

What do you think guys??
It's better to save your coin and hold it, because selling your coins is only a loss that can be earned, I suggest you just need to clean up your assets and it's better to buy coins and multiply when the price in the market is down, I'm sure if people don't panic or careless to sell coinya, prices will continue to increase and profits will definitely be obtained
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:00:30 PM

to be able to get profit, it depends on your knowledge and courage to take risks, in my opinion if there is an opportunity to be able to get profit then take it but if you are not brave then it is better to just hold it and be patient
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:11:45 AM

"The patient dog eat the fastest bone" Holding is required if you want to makes money in this market and you have to hold for long-term in other for you to makes money from the market.  I don't think we are going to have bad time in future if we can buy some of the cryptocurrencies now and hold for the next five years.
What it happens is that people simply want to obtain profits fast and nothing more, I understand that desire since it is obvious I would like the same but I understand that is not always possible and the current market conditions are not the ones where you should be looking to get profits, you must find a way to survive this market and nothing more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: