Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:16:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] 1st 🥇 marketplace working on the blockchain right now! - Storeplex 🛒  (Read 773 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Madhvi13

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:56:32 PM

I have a question. Will the buyers and sellers directly trade with each other on the platform of storeplex or will storeplex act as an intermediary like ebay, amazon?

The buyers and the sellers interact with each other via the smart-contract (the blockchain) and not Storeplex personally. We will only involve ourselves when disputes arise.

Can you describe some of the features that marketplace will have for buyers and sellers?

Buyers can purchase a variety of products and receive 3% cashback on all purchases made using PLEX tokens and sellers can use PLEX tokens to upgrade their account in addition to the extremely low fees.

Also, if you can tell whether buyers and sellers will place
 orders directly to each other or on the storeplex?

The orders are placed on the Storeplex marketplace where they are then despatched/fulfilled by the seller.

So, if there is any dispute between the buyers and sellers, how is that going to be resolved?

Dispute as in if the buyer is not satisfied with the quality of the product!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Storeplex (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:35:37 PM

I have a question. Will the buyers and sellers directly trade with each other on the platform of storeplex or will storeplex act as an intermediary like ebay, amazon?

The buyers and the sellers interact with each other via the smart-contract (the blockchain) and not Storeplex personally. We will only involve ourselves when disputes arise.

Can you describe some of the features that marketplace will have for buyers and sellers?

Buyers can purchase a variety of products and receive 3% cashback on all purchases made using PLEX tokens and sellers can use PLEX tokens to upgrade their account in addition to the extremely low fees.

The orders are placed on the Storeplex marketplace where they are then despatched/fulfilled by the seller.

So, if there is any dispute between the buyers and sellers, how is that going to be resolved?

If a dispute arises, the funds in the smart-contract are sent to an escrow address where Storeplex are able to arbitrate over the issue and disperse funds appropriately.
anujen888

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:32:01 AM

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If a dispute arises, the funds in the smart-contract are sent to an escrow address where Storeplex are able to arbitrate over the issue and disperse funds appropriately.
[/quote]

If the buyer has to send back the product, will he/ she bear the freight charges?
kanika1102

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:52:37 AM

Why would someone shop online? Low prices and comfort obviously
Because online retail stores, online stores do not have to pay rent, salaries to staff and miscellaneous admin expenses
I hope storeplex will bring new ideas as well. Cant wait to pay for daily stuff using crypto
STSToken

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:28:34 AM

Can we have the whitepaper please?
vishesh2009

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:34:58 PM

Can we have the whitepaper please?

Its available at their website Smiley Here is the link: https://storeplex.io/documents/Storeplex-Whitepaper.pdf
Storeplex (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:24:51 PM

If the buyer has to send back the product, will he/ she bear the freight charges?

If the return is the fault of the seller (i.e. inaccurate description, wrong product etc.) then the seller will be expected to compensate the buyer for return shipping costs. If they fail to do so, Storeplex will reimburse the buyer and limit the seller’s account until repayment has been made. The debt will be burdened on to Storeplex and not the buyer.
Storeplex (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:27:35 PM

I had a very specific question in mind about your airdrops. Almost 90 percent of the airdrops, they will have less per partcipant reward and higher number of total participants so that they have more followers on social media. But in your case, the reward value was as high as 200 USD to 75 USD and less number of participants. So what was the whole idea behind it?

Our intention was to liquidate the tokens and distribute 1% of them. This helps the ecosystem by enabling exchange trades and activity on the marketplace.
anujen888

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:59:13 PM

If the return is the fault of the seller (i.e. inaccurate description, wrong product etc.) then the seller will be expected to compensate the buyer for return shipping costs. If they fail to do so, Storeplex will reimburse the buyer and limit the seller’s account until repayment has been made. The debt will be burdened on to Storeplex and not the buyer.

Yeah i got the point. But dont you think, storeplex should keep some security amount from the sellers before they are allowed to list their products?
akjain

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:57:58 PM

I had a very specific question in mind about your airdrops. Almost 90 percent of the airdrops, they will have less per partcipant reward and higher number of total participants so that they have more followers on social media. But in your case, the reward value was as high as 200 USD to 75 USD and less number of participants. So what was the whole idea behind it?

Our intention was to liquidate the tokens and distribute 1% of them. This helps the ecosystem by enabling exchange trades and activity on the marketplace.

Yeah, i got that point. But there are now two ways of doing it. Low price per airdrop & have large number of participants and high price per airdrop & have low number of participants.
salonilibra

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:04:11 PM

Yeah, i got that point. But there are now two ways of doing it. Low price per airdrop & have large number of participants and high price per airdrop & have low number of participants.

Way 1: Opted by those who need more participants may be because they dont believe that enough sales will come
Way 2: Developers have faith in their product and know that they will reach their targets. They want to give benefits of good value to the people who joined earlier. This speaks about their own faith in the product.
Storeplex (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:06:46 AM

Yeah i got the point. But dont you think, storeplex should keep some security amount from the sellers before they are allowed to list their products?

This adds unnecessary obstacles for sellers, and some may not be able to afford a security deposit. However, selling limits will be imposed on new accounts to prevent misuse of the marketplace.
anujen888

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:39:16 AM

This adds unnecessary obstacles for sellers, and some may not be able to afford a security deposit. However, selling limits will be imposed on new accounts to prevent misuse of the marketplace.

Yeah that is also true. Anyways if the seller is not willing to pay the freight charges, the buyer may not return it as still the money is with the storeplex and not given to seller. So, i see no issues.
jan cok

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:24:05 AM

projects that take advantage of buying and selling with blockchain, many people who think bad about buying and selling online, how to fix your name online and how do you lure buy buy and sell online?

anujen888

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:06:28 AM

Because online retail stores, online stores do not have to pay rent, salaries to staff and miscellaneous admin expenses
I hope storeplex will bring new ideas as well. Cant wait to pay for daily stuff using crypto

I guess not all the products are cheaper. There might be some rare products which can be found online and they will be costly eg antiques.
lunar blazz

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:22:51 AM

I want to ask, what is your opinion about online buying and selling fraud, which causes the bad name of buying and selling online? then how do you develop your online buying and selling business so interesting to visit? thanks.

Chetainya

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:56:00 AM

Is it possible to mine your coins?
anujen888

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:07:16 AM

Low prices and comfort is fine. But i hope storeplex has a system in place to check the background of the sellers.
Storeplex (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:50:55 PM

Yeah that is also true. Anyways if the seller is not willing to pay the freight charges, the buyer may not return it as still the money is with the storeplex and not given to seller. So, i see no issues.

We have methods to collect the debt from sellers, so none of this burden will be on the buyers.
Storeplex (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:52:51 PM

projects that take advantage of buying and selling with blockchain, many people who think bad about buying and selling online, how to fix your name online and how do you lure buy buy and sell online?

Ecommerce does indeed have a reputation for fraudulent activity, but we hope to reassure any doubts with our fraud-proof smart-contracts. It is impossible for a seller to defraud a buyer in the same way that occurs on other platforms, like eBay and Amazon.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: