Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:45:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Alts are not overreacting to the Bitcoin pump!  (Read 350 times)
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:55:51 PM

This is my observation or am I dreaming!
Usually price hikes in Bitcoin have MORE positive price movements in ALTs: This time it is not playing out like that. This could have a negative impact on the Bitcoin price!
I could say more but I will leave it at that!

You are right, i have noticed it too.

But this is regarding the small alts, some of the big altcoin are jumiping high.
This is a interesting maret situation , one possible explanation could be that BTC price is manipulated thus the other alts does not see the influx of money and stay relativly stable.
jho0810

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:58:47 PM

Usually price hikes in Bitcoin have MORE positive price movements in ALTs: This time it is not playing out like that. This could have a negative impact on the Bitcoin price!
Maybe it needs more pumping so alts will be follow to pump. Bitcoin is not on highest price it's always fluctuating in this moment. Maybe if bitcoin will continues to go higher we can see the differents.

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 11:01:30 PM

Do not be surprised
The price of altcoins can only hyke when there is a significant demand for the token
A pump occurs when demand is more than supply

But altcoins supply are more than the demands so probability of rising is 0%
Just focus on your trades and profits and neglect those small pumps
The market also affects by the price of bitcoin. Did you notice that when bitcoin dumps other altcoins down too? Because bitcoin upholds the 50% of the market and any fluctuation that BTC does will result also to a certain change in the price of altcoins.
We knew already that demand affects the price but the altcoins depend in the price of bitcoin, if the investors are waiting for the bitcoin to pump, there is a tendency that they can buy more altcoins too. Therefore, it depends again in BTC and ETH.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
riosakamoto

Activity: 194
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:11:25 PM

No that's just the way the market works, financial market instruments always go up and down. Peoples are selling their alts to buy btc as this one rises they make money and alts drop due to being sold then when btc stabilizes they use the profit off their btc to buy back alts and that's what many do, a fact that btc is the high cap driving all cryptocurrencies.
GabrielBrandon

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:41:40 AM

Yes, you are right. The price of Bitcoin has increased recently a lot but compared to that the price of altcoins has not increased that much. It's good to see that the bear market is coming to an end.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:44:51 AM

Maybe it needs more pumping so alts will be follow to pump. Bitcoin is not on highest price it's always fluctuating in this moment. Maybe if bitcoin will continues to go higher we can see the differents.

Bitcoin over 7K will see the ALTs move higher!
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:50:42 AM

WE will see altcoins pump following Bitcoin if Bitcoin can break out of the overhead resistance at $6,950. But i find that it's so hard for Bitcoin to break out this, may be a small dip is coming.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:51:26 AM

I feel we are gradually getting to the time when altcoins will be be able to stand independent of bitcoins. I have seen situations where despite the downward movement of bitcoin, some altcoins are still moving uptrend.
I hope to see this as well, but I still feel like we are a long ways away from it. The market first needs to stabilize before we see that happen and be weaned off the dependence on bitcoin, but this could take years.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:23:41 AM

Usually price hikes in Bitcoin have MORE positive price movements in ALTs: This time it is not playing out like that.
indeed it is true because altcoin always follow the movement of bitcoin so from it altcoin not too react if bitcoin price undergoes pumping and so if bitcoin price rises automatically Altcoin price will go up and can be beneficial again because now there are many people who hold altcoin and wait for altcoin price back

Malbaunti

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:26:18 AM

It is necessary to overcome the level of 6800$. Then we can talk about the market reversal.  In the meantime, it's scary to invest in Altcoin.  We need to wait a little longer and many altcoins will go up.
crypto1nvest

Activity: 236

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:49:14 AM

As I remember the previous bull run on bitcoin started from some pump on fundamental altcoins. Now we see similar situations some altcoins start to pump like it was last summer.
AntonDalrymple

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:43:02 AM

The market is just on the verge of a pump. It is just improving. These things take time to get their course to run in action. We need to be a little bit more patient and wait, and hold to our investments a little bit longer; for the market to hit an upward slope fully.
coin_maker

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:52:21 AM

The market of crypto currency is extremely unpredictable. The prices of the coins fluctuate regularly. It is not necessary for the prices to follow a specific pattern. As new investors, crypto currencies, government law are relating to the market constantly the pattern will change. Yet a good knowledge on the market will at least allow an investor to make a prediction on the market.
jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:22:14 AM

Usually price hikes in Bitcoin have MORE positive price movements in ALTs: This time it is not playing out like that.
yes, of course, because Altcoin always follow the movement than from now on with the bitcoin prices from a few months ago and a few weeks ago Altcoin directly follow the bitcoin movement and now many people who invest in Bitcoin and hold their altcoin
robertcross07

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:34:42 PM

If the altcoins value is higher than bitcoin then it is only due to the supply of more and if altcoins increase than bitcoin then there will be a revolution in cryptocurrency. I think we are going to have a time when altcoins will be able to become independent of bitcoin.
johnokeefe09

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:15:45 PM

I guess you are right at your observation. But I think it will take some time to stable market, In compare price of BTC and ALTcoin that are totally opposite if the BTC rises then ALTcoin go down. But I believe we all get the good news on price of ALTcoin.
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 10:58:26 PM

I think the balance is slowly coming to the crypto markets. I am a person who thinks that artificial bonds between bitcoin and altcoins will weaken and eventually disappear.
takenprot

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:49:53 AM

I think it is because bitcoin itself is also not so reacting to altcoin and so now many people prefer to invest in Bitcoin with long term because now altcoin prices always follow the movement of bitcoin

Jack_Sin

Activity: 548
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:10:06 AM

bitcoin movement is decreasing it will have decreased altcoin affect, these few weeks bitcoin is not a significant increase, maybe after the world cup I hope bitcoin there is an increase
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:58:18 AM

Actually, not all altcoins will be pumped if Bitcoin will having an upswing, it really depends on the volume of demands on every coin in the market but this will not give a negative to Bitcoin because of we have also a supply and demand rule.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: