Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:48:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin future in India  (Read 872 times)
lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:06:10 PM

No need to worry. India will remove the ban soon.
RBi is working on regulating crypto in india.

hopefully this best information can overcome and give rise to the negative issue of the bitcoin itself.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
legok

Activity: 230
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 01:38:12 PM

Wow..amazing, i hope will be true and succes for india and for bitcoin never ending...
mitchel_am

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:00:05 PM

If indian people will start putting bitcoin as a priority in their lives then for sure bitcoin's popularity would increase
bajarang8668

Activity: 281

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:02:17 PM

Indian government bans only exchanges and bank support they do not ban bitcoin. I think government reverses this restriction in near future. Also, people do trading peer to peer and international exchanges.
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:33:04 PM

India does not ban Bitcoin as the media has reported. Bitcoin can not be used as a legal currency in India. The Indian government is trying to implement all measures to eliminate the abuse of cryptocurrency in illegal activities as well as use them as a payment method. Cryptocurrency is still being encouraged in this country.
This information has no impact on the Indian cryptocurrency market nor is it the reason for the fall in Bitcoin prices.
This is the information I learned.

utpalk (OP)

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:54:27 PM

In India there is a very large number of programmers, new projects are constantly appearing there! I'm sure that India is one of the leading countries in the crypto market system! A lot of people and countries were against the crypto market, and now they have changed their minds! India will soon realize that the entire crypto market system is the future. All countries that have chosen the way in the development of the crypto market, these countries will be in the future with a very strong economy!
Yes, you are right. India can't bear the loss of blockchain or crypto economy. If India stay behind other nation will lead. Many sources says that there will be regulation in coming days and there is one more hearing in India's Supreme Court. Let's hope for the better future for the crypto economy.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:03:54 PM

In India there is a very large number of programmers, new projects are constantly appearing there! I'm sure that India is one of the leading countries in the crypto market system! A lot of people and countries were against the crypto market, and now they have changed their minds! India will soon realize that the entire crypto market system is the future. All countries that have chosen the way in the development of the crypto market, these countries will be in the future with a very strong economy!
Yes, you are right. India can't bear the loss of blockchain or crypto economy. If India stay behind other nation will lead. Many sources says that there will be regulation in coming days and there is one more hearing in India's Supreme Court. Let's hope for the better future for the crypto economy.

They can always make a sudden U-turn. I think eventhough that the Supreme court of India has upholds RBI Ban, it doesn't mean that crypto or bitcoin will be halted in India because it can't be really stop. The effect will not be felt because I'm sure that one time or another they will find ways to continue their trading. I do hope though that somewhat India government will not succumb to pressures from banks and will allow crypto to flow into their economy.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
utpalk (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:12:33 PM

India does not ban Bitcoin as the media has reported. Bitcoin can not be used as a legal currency in India. The Indian government is trying to implement all measures to eliminate the abuse of cryptocurrency in illegal activities as well as use them as a payment method. Cryptocurrency is still being encouraged in this country.
This information has no impact on the Indian cryptocurrency market nor is it the reason for the fall in Bitcoin prices.
This is the information I learned.
Yes! Indian Government didn't ban bitcoin or any cryptocurrency but they have restricted financial institution in taking part with cryptocurrency many of the exchanges have stopped deposit and withdrawal. But there are some exchanges which are still operating. We will have a clear idea by 20th July. There is also an International Blockchain Congress in India and it's being organized by some state government. So, I think they will reconsider their decision regarding the cryptos.
utpalk (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:24:07 PM

from what i have seen so far from Indian, they understand the power of decentralization and bitcoin. that is why they have been so involved with it and have been accumulating it so far. we may end up seeing a large percentage of bitcoin supply belong to them at some point in the future if we don't catch up.

also lets not forget that bitcoin or trading of it is perfectly legal in India so there is nothing even slowing them down from buying bitcoin.
It's not illegal but it has stopped the flow of money. Take an example of zebpay, they are not allowing to deposit or withdraw. But I am sure that we will have crypot friendly rule very soon. I have been accumulating btc since 2012. Grin Grin
spazie

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:46:15 PM

Over the past three years, the top three Digital Exchange Bitcoin in India including Zebpay, Coinsecure and Unocoin operated with self-regulated trading platforms with Know Your Customer (KYC) and anti-money laundering system.
I think this is a positive impact for cryptocurrency.
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:54:20 PM

In many countries trading bitcoin for fiat is illegal and in some of the countries even transacting bitcoin is illegal. Recently India also banned trading bitcoin for fiat which is their step before they will issue their own blockchain based token (lakhsmi or some shit). More countries might join this rally which was first started by Chinese.

Even though people can still trade bitcoin in India through p2p platforms or in face to face transactions because nobody gonna notice that and people are taking risk on their own.
totktonuzen123

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:28:09 AM

It seems to me that this does not particularly affect the crypto market, by the way the crypto currency is developed in almost all countries of the world, and everything depends on people and not on what the government adopted there. India is a fairly developed country, and the government is just cowardly about the future, and new branches of technology.
kniheant2

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:17:51 PM

it is bad news,bnow idia not accept bitcoin,and frow now till 202x when bitcoin and crypto are using large in the world,idia will accept it and they will late development,and so sad for idian,this is my guess i beleive it
Sunny.kmr

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:40:24 PM

Well I do believe that India is one of the fastest growing economy in the world. so our government will must ensure that double pace of growth possible through regulating cryptocurrency in India which every nation want to achieve.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:09:46 PM

Indian government bans only exchanges and bank support they do not ban bitcoin. I think government reverses this restriction in near future. Also, people do trading peer to peer and international exchanges.

we do not know in the future Indian regulations about how btc, currently it limits the distribution of bcc, but if in the future the regulation can change, over time. then we should not be so fixated on the situation.
Bitocek100000

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:32:48 PM

India - huge potential for the crypto-currency market. A country with a billion population. The market certainly suffers from bans in this country. I think most of all this affects TRON and XRP, which had high hopes for India.

Dswaggers

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:40:58 PM

The Indian government has restricted trading of crypto in India. It's not banned though but the local exchanges have figured out the method to trade using p2p mechanism. So, what do you guys think will it have an impact on the whole crypto market?

All the people in the country trusted bit kindly a lot more much about their normal country currency is because the value will say Becca and will be very positive and a powerful comparing to other normal currency many of the people will had made a lot of money in it so my will pinion is be positive with your investment the valuable definitely grow up again.

It seems bitcoin in India have brighter future and likely lot of people in their country used bitcoin technology.I guess india will be come more improve and impressive country by the help of bitcoin technolgy.Transaction make easier and lot of people in india will get profit through bitcoin.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:01:47 PM

Until now government of country India is not accepted and adapt the cryptocurrency as valid currency that's why they banned bitcoin to their country but no need to worry India will remove the ban soon. We pray to India that someday the government accept bitcoin to become their life more brighter and wealth.
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:11:39 PM

As time went on Bitcoin was getting stronger, even though on the way it was not so smooth because there were several investors who often speculated in trading this cryptocurrency. Now Bitcoin is an attractive choice to maintain assets. As is known, besides China, India has a large market for Bitcoin. If India has legitimized Bitcoin, chances are that the future for Bitcoin will be even brighter.
Shubhamgill33

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:02:33 AM

Bitcoin future is still uncertain in India due to regulations by RBI. Court hearing is in September month and only after that we can be sure of correct status.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: