Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:33:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Trusted American user with paypal to help me out!  (Read 674 times)
Shinodan (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 12:42:21 AM

So ive been using coingator to change btc to usd into my paypal, recently they changed the payment system to a Moneypak voucher.
I cant redeem it because Moneypak is for US only, i really needed the money today and its not much, im out of options so i come
here asking for some nice person to help me out as im tottaly skint right now.

The voucher total is $54 and you can keep the $4 as a courtesy although i know its not much but i need at least the $50

I know this doesn't count as a service but your not losing anything and your reallllly helping somebody out!
If you are willing to help me out shoot me a pm please, ill only reply to users with good rep.

Thanks
Daniel

Lisk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinREO

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 01:20:10 AM

I can help if its only $54..
Thats no prob.

I Have paypal, and greendot/money pak..

My website and email is

Info@BitREO.com
Www.BitREO.com

Let know if you need help still

Ronn
Shinodan (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:07:09 AM

Hi ron, i do still need the help but you have no reputation and the only other posts on the forum are 3 duplicate posts.
I need the money so much that i cant afford to be scammed.

If you have any other means of proving your legitimacy that would comfort me, i know you are the one offering to help me but
i really cant risk this!

Thanks
Dan

Lisk
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: