Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:28:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [pandacoin] The Panda Coin ♥ Scrypt Adaptive-N w/Kimotos Gravity Well ★  (Read 398891 times)
Molly Machine

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:32:42 AM

Well, my 200m panda is gone, so I dunno what to do. You win 4chan or whoever you are/were.

I've freshly formatted my computer now, not that really helps after the fact. Anyway, feeling pretty gutted, and exhausted. But thought I'd at least be honest and say I have no access to my wallet any more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mesterlovesz74

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:42:56 AM

Well, my 200m panda is gone, so I dunno what to do. You win 4chan or whoever you are/were.

I've freshly formatted my computer now, not that really helps after the fact. Anyway, feeling pretty gutted, and exhausted. But thought I'd at least be honest and say I have no access to my wallet any more.

Hmm. After all this drama, u did not encrypt your wallet or make it offline?? That was a big big mistake....

GoldReserve Donation Acc: BTC: 16g8LVMpKAREXXQNRTUkxDNCoBykouTFZ9
GoldReserve Donation Acc: XGR: GftR1m2Gh8RPsNbQBZZ2xYHbWa7ps2dp8e
alc

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:59:02 AM

What is/was your wallet address?

I notice the charity pot you were holding for the zoo is empty.
http://panda-explorer.pool.minercoop.org/address/PpjKd5y7X8siSF1c7Qx599hopDrqkB4Ds2
Want to comment on that?
mek300

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:28:59 AM

Any one who is replying to this thread somehow indicates that the poster still owns some coins.

Those angry posters in this thread simply means they have too many shares in hands and have not realized any profit.

Wolong wanted to sell at 25 satoshi means he also has quite a bit shares.

The artwork is nice. Just release it and follow the price closely after releasing it.  You can usually dump at the peak when you see tremendous buying orders come in but upward price moving becomes stagnant.
alc

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:38:38 AM

Any one who is replying to this thread somehow indicates that the poster still owns some coins.

Those angry posters in this thread simply means they have too many shares in hands and have not realized any profit.
I don't think you've thought that through. All the angry people in this thread are damaging Panda's reputation; if they still had shares it'd be in their interest to be acting like Warlock and co. are, i.e. "everything's fine, buy Panda".
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:53:36 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 09:33:02 AM by XbladeX

I might mine PND so I can dump it.  PANDA is the one true Panda.

Seriously considering this to pay for my IPO of PANDA
Just a reminder that you were warned about this scam coin and that you still have a chance by mining PND
https://www.swisscex.com/market/PND_BTC
https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Get in before it's too late

Yea sure : ) what feature it has besides it was maked to be opposite to PANDA ?
You even "copy" all images from them i don't see any kind in development there.
I was minig PND and PANDA. I prefer N factor algorytm i don't have rejects and their algoritm is ASICs
free so far. PND with share fate other coins farmed by multiswich pools and Asics farm in China.
Go check gredseed shares in cryptoshare and you will know what is going on.
Like Earthcoin Lotto Leaf... Just go on coinwarz and look.
Almost all scrypt coins have ramp down thanks to multipools and Asics farms.
They mine fast and sell all when regular miner is joying party price is dumped next day or even faster
because their hashrate speed they allway will dump  1st.
this is hard game for all miners Smiley i have started avoind top profitable coins without high hashrate.
Trying to cacth it is more like trying to win race with ferrari ridding on bike Cheesy.
Same will be with PND after some time for miners n factor coins will be gpu heaven.
And script coin will stay with ASIC farm festival in lategame it will continioue to big data centers farming those coins like cex.io...
40%+ network hashrate.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
JKBtCn

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:57:57 AM

This coin is far from over...

NXT-XFAH-7N9C-6AS6-B3GLZ                BTC: 1MMzqYNNqQMMhY524Z9ThuQrRQW2whCmGk
NHZ: 8709719431783299770                 QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | Qi24ssRqmEo3Wepv9pgdmqNuTDKQByiEfd
jnada

Activity: 310

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:40:45 AM

Trust in Jacob.

I do trust !
Can't wait till my 100mBTC turn to 7BTC.
Such a wonderfull world Grin

NEM                                        NEM                                          NEM                            launch on 22nd November 2014 !                                          TAQDPC-BT35MC-YAWTKQ-OFEZOS-CMBKHM-F5Q3L6-YEYL
Tweek

Activity: 308

CoinTweak profitability charts

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 10:45:36 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 11:02:21 AM by Tweek

And has gotten it's private calculator which can be found at https://cointweak.com/calculator/coin/panda

Coin    Difficulty    Coin reward/day    Exchange rate BTC    Exchange rate USD    Revenue/day    Days to create 1 BTC
PandaCoin 27.78900000    180975.994204    0.00000008 ?    4.27104E-5    $7.73    69.07

TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 11:37:38 AM

I have not been following this thread since I dumped all my coins.

Noob question: Is Wolong completely out of PANDA?

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
ghur

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:48:04 AM

No, Wolong still holds a large wallet and will dump should due to some miracle the coin recover.

doge: D8q8dR6tEAcaJ7U65jP6AAkiiL2CFJaHah
Automated faucet, pays daily: Qoinpro
koinjoin75

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:11:49 PM

The new kind of hardware for? It does not know how to effect the price worth it
Susra

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:55:11 PM

Current UTC Time: 3:00 am Tuesday

Is it at 500 yet?

the fact that it was relatively impossible at the time and currently may indicate I was joking at a comment above my original prediction  Roll Eyes

You certainly have an habit of "rebranding" as humour everything you might have said in the past that does not fit your little story-telling anymore.
Or staying silent in front of embarrassing questions and incriminating evidence.
Or belittling people's testimonies that contradict or expose you, like this guy describing the exact manner in which he got scammed in this little endeavor of yours, and how much he lost.

Caught red-handed admitting in IRC logs that you knew this whole plan was a scam from the beginning?
Sarcasm.

Victim describing the scam in detail?
Trust me! He can't be trusted. Also look at my joke lol:

Except we have a 200+ page btctalk thread, developer support, and a massive community that doesn't give a shit about all the FUD you are spewing in your channels 24/7.

There I said it, 500 satoshis next tues. screen shot this post.
The only reason you now have a 200+ page btctalk thread (33% of it being people warning about the scam this was in the first place, another 33% giving you shit because the first 33% were right, the remaining being half shills / half sheeples doing everything they can to minimize their loss by trying to find new bag holders to take off their load) is because everybody in the community and their sisters are having a damn good laugh at you, and indeed screencaping every dumb thing you say, mister JacobUX.

inb4 next tuesday: "500 satoshis? Sarcasm lol".

I'm certain that everyone here who lost money because of you will be pleased to know that it's all just a big joke to you.
Same goes for the future bag-holders "investors" you're so desperately trying to get back to the table so that you can at last get rid of your worthless coins and disappear until your next scam they can make a huge profit at 500 satoshi.
Susra

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:56:29 PM

I have not been following this thread since I dumped all my coins.

Don't trust wolong.
Carbonrod

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:19:36 PM

Don't blame others for your own inability to secure something you held a large personal stake in, and don't blame a group of people or some boogeyman website without the slightest shred of evidence to back up your claims.

The whole point of cryptos is that you get to be your own banker, and it's on you to take care of your funds.  If you have 50 BTC to throw at some shticoin, why don't you have the time/money to keep your investments safe?  I mean, really?  You expect people to buy that someone just magicked away your coins or something?  You either kept it in some shit online client or downloaded some malware or a keylogger, and let someone run off with 200m of a coin worth 7 satoshi, which I think is highly dubious.

If you have 200m of /anything/ and don't have a securely encrypted wallet backed up in several locations, or fall for some keylogger *DoUbLe_YoUr_InVeStMeNt_NoW!.exe*, then holy shit dude, what do you think could happen?

Personally I think you guys liquidated whatever you had and wrote it off as FUBAR while trying to inject some hype into this zombie of a thread to try and sucker anyone that would listen into "investing" so you could dump on them.
Susra

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:35:35 PM

Don't blame others for your own inability to secure something you held a large personal stake in, and don't blame a group of people or some boogeyman website without the slightest shred of evidence to back up your claims.

The whole point of cryptos is that you get to be your own banker, and it's on you to take care of your funds.  If you have 50 BTC to throw at some shticoin, why don't you have the time/money to keep your investments safe?  I mean, really?  You expect people to buy that someone just magicked away your coins or something?  You either kept it in some shit online client or downloaded some malware or a keylogger, and let someone run off with 200m of a coin worth 7 satoshi, which I think is highly dubious.

If you have 200m of /anything/ and don't have a securely encrypted wallet backed up in several locations, or fall for some keylogger *DoUbLe_YoUr_InVeStMeNt_NoW!.exe*, then holy shit dude, what do you think could happen?

Personally I think you guys liquidated whatever you had and wrote it off as FUBAR while trying to inject some hype into this zombie of a thread to try and sucker anyone that would listen into "investing" so you could dump on them.

So now Molly-market-machine-mikkas claims that his coins magically "disappeared"?
He didn't dump them, lol, no! They disappeared, is that it?

This is not only funny because it's the dumbest attempt at a lie we've seen since [-Warlock-]-JacobUX-dslx-Jake Diesel, but also because not so long ago the same Molly (one of the crooks behind that scam, for those unaware) claimed he didn't even had those funds in the first place. He was a victim too, you see.

And the money people gave you for that little "charity" of yours, Molly, did it disappear too?

Feel free to ignore this legitimate question as seems to be the norm amongst you swindlers.

Of course we'll stay there nonetheless waiting for you to provide us with proof to back up your claims, such as wallet addresses etc.

chowmeow

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:39:04 PM

So now Molly-market-machine-mikkas claims that his coins magically "disappeared"?

This is not only funny because it's the dumbest attempt at a lie we've seen since [-Warlock-]-JacobUX-dslx-Jake Diesel, but also because not so long ago the same Molly (one of the crooks behind that scam, for those unaware) claimed he didn't even had those funds in the first place. He was a victim too, you see.

And the money people gave you for that little "charity" of yours, Molly, did it disappear too?

Feel free to ignore this legitimate question as seems to be the norm amongst you swindlers.

Of course we'll stay there nonetheless waiting for you to provide us with proof to back up your claims, such as wallet addresses etc.

Obv this.
n0la

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:43:52 PM

Obv this.

Thirded. This is embarrassing.
digicoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:45:44 PM

I trust in Wolong. He says 500 satoshis is impossible but 5000 satoshis  Grin I will sell my PANDA at 50. I am not patient enough  Tongue
TheStuhlman
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 01:58:29 PM

Just in case this coin gets a pump
Come mine it @ Nitro
big blocks/smaller number of miners pays more.
Nitro Pays more for your MH

Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 »
  Print  

Jump to: